We stayed overnight on our way back home with our teens and booked two rooms. Televisions come with satellite channels. All of the 128 rooms meet our guests with a lilting mix of retro design adopted from 60s and 70s styles. 25hours Hotel Hamburg Number One offers 128 accommodations with safes and complimentary newspapers. Save. What food & drink options are available at 25hours Hotel Number One? Whilst very clean, it did keep attaching itself to my legs, which I hate. #65 of 338 Hotels in Hamburg. It’s a bit far out. The Leading Hotels Of The World in Hamburg, Hotels near Gin Sul - Altonaer Spirituosen Manufaktur, Hotels near NIT Northern Institute of Technology Management, Hotels near Hamburg University of Applied Sciences. Visit hotel website. The personnel is great. In regards to the breakfast we would like to note that we do infact have a wide variety of items on the buffet and that the quality, variety and price of our breakfast buffet is in range with other hotels of the same standard in Hamburg. 011 49 40 89062458. 25hours Hotel Hamburg Number One. The hotel is a dynamic, surprising addition to the west end of the city, where large gasworks are used to keep the lights on throughout Hamburg Altona. Members can access discounts and special features. Which room amenities are available at 25hours Hotel Number One? After booking, all of the property’s details, including telephone and address, are provided in your booking confirmation and your account. Visit hotel website. 25hours Hotels are sexy, cheeky, bold, innovative, cosmopolitan, unique, charismatic, a little crazy, and locally connected. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. The shower was both hot and powerful, which perhaps didn't help the curtain staying where it should have. Not to return. Your 25hours Hotel Number One Team. 25hours Hotel Hamburg Number One wurde von unseren Gästen mit „Fantastisch“ bewertet. This email has already been used to sign up with CONNECTED_THIRD_PARTY_NAMES. There are more places to choose from in the Hamburg area. That minor gripe aside, we had a lovely two nights in this hotel and I would certainly make another booking if I returned to Hamburg. With no doubts, the think I appreciated the most is the super young staff. What do all the rooms have in common? Share. Expedia, Inc. is not responsible for content on external Web sites. Each of the public rooms flows into the next, generating a communicative atmosphere throughout the hotel. What are some restaurants close to 25hours Hotel Number One? Yes, pets are typically allowed, but it's always best to call ahead to confirm. Very professional and polite and always always smiling. Location is perfect for the business park the hotel is in. It has a few shops and places to get any essentials. Would stay here again without hesitation. We are glad that we could make your trip through Germany a little bit better with our rooms and staff. Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant and breakfast during their stay. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Conveniently located restaurants include Froindlichst - The Vegan Musketeers, Elsa's Restaurant & Bar, and Atlas. Dear Maunalo Thank you for staying at our hotel and for your honest feedback. We hope to welcome you back soon. My only issue, and a very minor complaint was the shower curtain. There is a restaurant that seems very nice, we regret we didn't check if first because we had a crappy meal in the city ;) Rooms are large, clean, comfortable and well-isolated. Die 25hours Hotels in Hamburg, perfekt gelegen in der HafenCity und in Bahrenfeld. 2, 22761 Hamburg Germany, We decided on the 25hrs hotel in Bahrenfeld as it had good parking facilities. We would definitely go back! Best regards Your Team of the 25hours Hotel Number One. Thank you for this lovely feedback. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, an on-site restaurant, and a fitness center. We deeply hope that we will have an opportunity to welcome come back one day in order to prove our quality and service to you. 011 49 40 89062458. 2, 22761 Hamburg Germany. Modern, warm and welcoming. Are any cleaning services offered at 25hours Hotel Number One? When I asked about the restaurant, she said it closed at 11pm. 25hours Hotel Number One. Which languages are spoken by the staff at 25hours Hotel Number One? The staff simply could not have been more helpful, from recommendations on where to go for. Dear Me_mauryF Thank you for your review contribution on Tripadvisor. more. Het 25hours Hotel Hamburg Number One is gehuisvest in een kantorencomplex uit de jaren 1950. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. 2, 22761 Hamburg Germany. Best regards Your Team of the 25hours Hotel Number One, Staff is just not good. 2, Bahrenfeld, 22761 Hamburg, Germany – Great location - show map. Highly recommend it for families visiting the city or traveling trough Germany. Here, we've implemented flexibility, well-being, aesthetic appreciation and unconventional colors, shapes and brilliance in every single piece of furniture. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States.