This can be achieved by using multiple projectors, larger, More for a test of dimensions I tried to make some of interior linings out of insulation foam boards called Styrodur. Here you see an A321 Neo of Wizz Air before its delivery from Hamburg Finkenwerder that undergoes a brake test and a rejected rejected takeoff test. We are a team of simulator enthousiasts. If you want to buy a flight simulator this is the right place for you. To my surprise they fit almost perfectly, unfortunately not all fixing holes exactly align with DZUS rail holes. ... After completing and adding the ARINC 424 NavDb capability to my A320Sim software, the next step was to implement each of the ARINC 424 leg types, also known as Path And Terminator's, as defined in the Attachment 5 of the ARINC 424 specification. This module implements the Digital Distance Radio Magnetic Indicator (DDRMI) in its full detail. And those you can find are barely similar to the original A320 liners! It was really only a test, I didn’t bother with cables running across the outside view. The Overhead panel has been build as a separate stand-alone program.It is used to control and monitor the aircraft systems. Relentlessly he has been working to finally get all of the original Airbus parts together. Genuine MIP frame and screen modification. These cockpit modules can be launched independently. You can find quite some offers for B737 interior liner replica packages and almost none for A320? We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Meeting the two other guys on the team who were building a hardware cockpit was a revelation. Home Cockpit Flight Simulator A320. I think I had to make, I heard that best or maybe also the only screens for MCDU’s are those 5″ LCD screen from Sony PS1. Some of the cockpit modules can run on either Microsoft Windows or RaspBerry Pi. FSX, X-Plane, P3D,...). Beyond that, he is also uniquely skilled in mechanical design. The Flight Warning Computer (FWC) presents failures and status information on the upper and lower ECAM display units. I used a Triplehead2go and three borrowed projectors. For the effect to work your outside view should be panoramic, preferably covering entire field of vision, 180° or even 225°. It's my pleasure to support this great project. However this looks, It was time to start making sidestick side consoles. All data is gathered through the real aircraft sensors. We use a real cockpit from an Airbus that has been decommissioned and taken out of service. Our customers are ATOs, flight schools, commercial entertainment companies, universities and private persons. The Electronic Instrument System (EIS) consists of six display units (DU's) that displayThe Primary Flight Display (PFD) and Navigation Display (ND) on the Captain side and th... All the Airbus standby instruments have been build as seperate stand-alone applications. The Airbus Sidestick is a superb piece of equipment. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. I made a prototype master out of 1 mm white plastic sheets. sstusek 17/08/2009 01/12/2017 A320 COCKPIT, DIY BUILD, View One of important things for proper cockpit “flying illusion” is outside view. Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site! Originally fully stand alone, not intended to be linked with any cockpit hardware whatsoever. Search this site and find what you are looking for. The Instructor Station is a Web based application that allows the Flight Instructor to monitor and control the simulator. Running all modules on a single high performant PC is also possible. Airbus A320 Simulator Our studies are going on fast. H... Before an aircraft is delivered to its new owner, it has to undergo a series of tests. Passioned by aviation he originally considered to become a pilot, but he chose a different direction and graduated with a university degree in engineering. What can I say, I’ve been quite busy being a father of twins… Cockpit construction practically stopped at this point, there was no visible progress. We sell A320 flight simulators in a very high quality for commercial and home use. For the effect to work your outside view should be panoramic, preferably covering entire field of vision, 180° or even 225°. All suddenly everything became much more realistic. The Integrated Standby Instrument System integrates into one single instrument the 4 classical standby instruments (Compass, Horizon, Airspeed, Altimeter). It is actually build by Aerospatiale. If you find my page useful and want to show support you can make a donation, it will be greatly appreciated. This way the most space efficient and cost effective implementation is possible. As I have already mentioned, to get the final panel thickness of 5 mm I have to glue engraved 2 mm fronts to 3 mm clear layer and to another 4 mm, I didn’t see any other choice but to make my own Korry replicas. Our main group are still home users, and we are very happy about that, as this was our target group, when we started our company in 2008. With some effort, I managed to get. It grew from in the very beginning drawing a simple gauge to proof himself that it was feasible, to modeling in very high detail and realism a complete Airbus with all of its systems. I made a silicone molds of master and started casting replicas. Combining his passion for aviation and wanting to maintain his computer and software skills, he started programming the A320 Simulator software a number of years back. The different cockpit modules can be distributed over multiple PC's connected over a network, and automatically discover each other. Now it was time for the real test: a full ILS autoland. At the first run on the runway it br... After happily flying for many years with FSX, my A320Sim software has now been interfaced with Xplane 11. Self educated he masters the art of developing hardware and software better than anyone else. One particular and comple... © 2020 A320 Simulator - All rights reserved. Click to see the simulator software in action. A custom A320-200 aircraft model has been developed and the basic flight tests have been successfully passed. We developed our own A320 Simulator Software which models in great detail all of the aircraft systems and implements the A320's functionality.It interfaces with a standard off the shelf Flight Simulator package that implements the basic flight aerodynamics and scenery visuals. Digital Distance Radio Magnetic Indicator. We are really grateful for the big help they are giving to make our project a success, Take a deeper look into some of the different things we have worked on.