Counter picking stats for Aatrox. Is Aatrox jungle viable. Jungle pathing, or jungle routing, simply means the paths that a jungler chooses to take. 4 comments. share. Champion guides for the League of Legends champion Aatrox.Find the best Aatrox build guides for S11 Patch 10.23. 100% Upvoted. It's not likely to stay, every nerf to Aatrox his the jungle harder than it does the lane. Aatrox Build Guide for League of Legends. save. hide. This thread is archived. C. Alternate Route 2 This will be the counter jungling route, which will help us to invade the opponent's jungle if we spot them on the other side of the map after the 3 camp clear. Aatrox Jungle Viable? This is the normal jungle route for Aatrox for ganking top at level three. Our authors will teach you which items to build, runes to select, tips and tricks for how to how to play Aatrox, and of course, win the game! I find this is the best jungling route for Aatrox, others are obviously available; you could swap which buffs you do first/last and then gank bot lane instead, and you could of course gank mid lane instead of top. report. CounterStats: Counter Picking Statistics for League of Legends. But he can be fun to play in the jungle. Aatrox looks like a champion I could enjoy, but I don't play top. Find Aatrox counters based on role and lane stats including win %, KDA, first bloods, healing, early lead, comeback ratio, counter kills and more for use during champion select. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. I was wondering if he was a viable champion in the jungle and for which reasons he can/cannot be played there. Kayn Win Ratio 34.78% Counter Evelynn Win Ratio 36.00% Counter Nunu & Willump Win Ratio 37.50% Counter It dictates the order in which they clear camps and the directions they take to get to those camps. Question Hi,im a Silver 4 Rek'Sai main and i recently started playing Aatrox Jungle, and it works in my elo.I just wanted to know from more experienced players if it's viable at higher ranks. Nerf to his sustain, damage, or cd's effect the jungle pretty heavily, and they're likely going to nerf them more and more as Aatrox shows his power in the lanes.