Cancel Unsubscribe. What it does is enable aatroxs w to now hit 2 times instead of every 3 (I will explain aatrox w later) Now with devourer he has stupid amount of burst and sustain. Is jungle Aatrox viable? Share your strategy for your favorite champion with the largest League of Legends community! Another issue is that his itemization is weird for a champion of his caliber, he ideally wants a Bork or Hydra, but that will be delayed for his jungle item. Taliyah (C tier, no nerfs) Sejuani (C tier, multiple buffs) Urgot (D tier, not consistently in meta) - Topic Aatrox redevenu viable ? Note that the items that I build in this guide are merely suggestions. League of Legends Premiere Aatrox Strategy Builds and Tools. All depends on your level of skill and macroplay. Nerf to his sustain, damage, or cd's effect the jungle pretty heavily, and they're likely going to nerf them more and more as Aatrox shows his power in the lanes. Nope, he's w is bugged with sated and at the end of the day is just a worse version of many other junglers - zac,rengar,master yi, etc. Patch 7.5 Trolly McTrollface. Asked by My Penta Dreams on September 16, 2015. I really want to buy aatrox but i mostly play jungle. He has good sustain and decent ganks with good diving abilities, but he falls short on things like clear speed and mobility. Elise is squishy and is predictable in her ganks. Lich ... is a highly adaptive champion, and playing him support doesn't allow to explore all his possibilities. +9 Adaptive (5.4 AD or 9 AP) share. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Aatrox guide with matchups updated every patch. With new Aatrox, clearing camps has never been easier. You wouldn't want to duel him in the jungle. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker! With the three Q casts, you deal a significant amount of damage, provided you hit the sweet spots. I was wondering if he was a viable champion in the jungle and for which reasons he can/cannot be played there. You can duel her and win however. I would think he would be alright due to his W heal after three AA. You must be logged in or register before you cancast your vote. The path I take for Aatrox is Buff > Raptors/Gromp > Wolves > Raptors(red side)/Buff > Gromp(blue side) > Scuttle, and look for ganks afterwards. He is better as a Top laner in match-ups that he can dominate, because if he gets ahead he can simply split-push and it takes three people to deal with him. With this clear, the scuttle will just spawn as soon as you are done with the second buff. Please verify that you are not a bot to cast your vote. Make sure to shut him down early and countergank. J4 has some good CC and lockdown, and is overall more useful than Aatrox's CC. You may also Sign In using your Social Media. I have played Aatrox since Season 3, and have been jungling on him since the. With new Aatrox, it has become easier to fight Jax. If possible, prioritize the Scuttle over your last camp to net your team some vision. If you don't feel confident top, Aatrox jungle is definitely a great alternative. Is he viable in gold/low plat elo ? The Aatrox Mains Reddit, but it's mostly on mourning the death of Old Aatrox. Would he be good or even relevant in a jungler position? In the jungle, you get more build options and you can adapt his utility depending on the enemy team and the current of the game. As long as you're able to climb over most the walls in the jungle or mid lane you also don't really need to worry about ganks. You can gank, duel, farm. Use our statistics and learn how to counter Aatrox in League of Legends and win in Champion Select! Please verify that you are not a bot to cast your vote. You can exclusively try to counter gank her, since her abilities are telegraphed and easy to predict. You can think of Aatrox as a bad form of Xin Zhao. Literally any champion is viable in soloqueue. You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month! Virkayu, a guy who knows his stuff about jungling, foxdrop, a Diamond Jungler in EUW, with old, but still relevant videos on jungling. … You must be logged in to comment. Aatrox jungle (self.AatroxMains) submitted 5 months ago by H3rkus ive seen some challangers play aatrox jungle. It's just that other champions are a little more impactful or reliable. The Jungle Tier List for LoL. Aatrox the Darkin Blade Ranked #52 out of 65 in Top Discover all Top champions who counter Aatrox. Sort by. Aatrox Data for all roles taken from 27,346 34 500 8,378 18,274 168 matches. I would think he would be alright due to his W heal after three AA. World Ender Aatrox Jungle || Extensive Guide. You may also Sign In using your Social Media. This thread is archived. If so please give them a vote or leave a comment. But he can be fun to play in the jungle. du 28-03-2015 10:38:12 sur les forums de jeuxvideo.com Would he be good or even relevant in a jungler position? Is Aatrox jungle viable right now? Yeah but every Xin I've seen spams devo bork mobos and, much like every aatrox, warwick, master yi and udyr I see, is utter garbage. The only viable Aatrox build. Be able to predict where Lee might be going. Aatrox mid is easier then Aatrox top now. And don't underestimate Daisy either. +6 Armor. The order has been defined by thousands of games played in every Rank, so you can select which Tier List for Jungle you want to view in Bronze through to Diamond and above. Want to support MOBAFire with an ad-free experience? Graves can easily burst you down if your not careful. And if left unchecked, he's the best support a team needs to win. Even after 6, she is still squishy, but she gains her ult powerspike. Want to support MOBAFire with an ad-free experience? Also, he would have a easy time when engaging in a gank from his Q. MOBAFire is a community that lives to help every LoL player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. In fact, World Ender Aatrox actually clears much faster than old Aatrox, using the same exact jungle path. Kayn's in between. HASHINSHIN'S AATROX | HOW TO DOMINATE LIKE THE SUPER TOP. Isolation is your greatest enemy. Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continuecreating helpful guides for the League of Legends community. You won't win a 1v1 against Kha unless you distance yourself from him. His mobility and jg pathing is one of the best, but early, he doesn't have the dueling capabilities like Aatrox does.