Dialogue Alice's Mother: Where is your corset? It is far better to be feared than loved. Four, cats can disappear. I am the eldest! Watch Queue Queue. [pig slides in front of chair, she puts her feet on it.]. Quotes will be submitted for approval by the RT staff. No! Six, I can slay the Jabberwocky. Female Chorus: Over the hill or Underland or just behind the tree When clouds go rolling by Male Chorus: They roll away and leave the sky Female … Watch Queue Queue Three, animals can talk. Some say to survive it: You need to be as mad as a hatter. [Looks at Alice] Would you like one, Um? Get the freshest reviews, news, and more delivered right to your inbox! to Alice] You used to be much more, muchier. I used this for a year 5 class to help them write their own dialogue. Some say to survive it, you need to be as mad as a hatter. It needs to be looked at by someone with evaporating skills or it will fester and putrify. London WC1R 4HQ. Count them, Alice. But I'll tell you a secret. 03.01.2020 - Erkunde Didi:) !! Tickets cost CHF 20 for adults and CHF 10 for children (over 5). Why is it you're always too small or too tall? Alice has escaped. [looks down at a monkeys holding a cushion]. Most popular of Cheshire Cat Quotes “But I don’t want to go among mad people, Alice remarked. to Alice] You used to be much more..."muchier." [Red Queen slaps him again], With the Vorpal Sword. Conditions. Alice in Wonderland Quotes to Send You Down the Rabbit Hole. One, there are drinks that make you shrink. Anyone can go by horse or rail, but the absolute best way to travel is by hat. A quote can be a single line from one character or a memorable dialog between several characters. You've lost your muchness. You used to be much more..."muchier." Alice crouched down among the trees as well as she could, for her neck kept getting entangled among the branches, and every now and then she had to stop and untwist it. “I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.” – Alice 2. He tired to kill me! Weitere Ideen zu Wunderland, Alice, Alice im wunderland. All this talk of blood and slaying has put me off my tea. Oh, well if it isn't the 'wrong Alice!' You don’t need to pre-book: Doors open half an hour before showtime but you may need to arrive earlier to get a seat. I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours. Square There is a place. Alice: I try to believe in as many as six impossible things before breakfast. (to Alice)Why is it that you're always too small or too tall? What brings you here, hmm? Have I made a rhyme? A land full of wonder, mystery, and danger! Like no place on Earth. And one more thing. Speak boys, amuse us! [Red Queen slaps him again]. registered in England (Company No 02017289) with its registered office at 26 Red Lion And no stockings! I love a warm pig belly for my aching feet. I'm afraid so. Count them, Alice. Alice: I'm against them. You think you can blink those pretty little eyes and I'll melt, just like Mummy and Daddy did. You're a little taller than I expected... [both pulling Alice in opposite directions] This way! Of course. Alice in Wonderland Year 5 Literacy Planning Dialogue, CIE 0500 IGCSE Language Paper 2 Descriptive Writing Question. Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll is an example of a book that also serves as a satire. “If everybody minded their own business, the world would go around a great deal faster than it does.”The Duchess I try to believe in as many as six impossible things before breakfast. — Lewis Carroll, Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland; Through the Looking-Glass “You just go where your high-top sneakers sneak, and don’t forget to use your head.” — Cheshire Cat “I’m not crazy, my reality is just different than yours” — Lewis Carroll. Text Alice in Wonderland by T.T Sutherland Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll Ensure children have read first five chapters of Alice In Wonderland in class before teaching. This website and its content is subject to our Terms and The elites would be the Queen of Hearts, the King, and also the Duchess. This video is unavailable. Like no place on Earth. Lewis Carroll was born and raised in England during the time of Queen Victoria. This artistic version of Lewis Carroll's classic tale, Alice is a curious child who appears to be a loner. I know what you're doing. A land full of wonder, mystery, and danger! Sidney Poitier’s 7 Most Memorable Performances, All Harry Potter Movies Ranked Worst to Best by Tomatometer. In that time, and also in the book, there were two social classes, the elites, and the commoners. (talking about Stayne).. What brings you here, hmm? Please make your quotes accurate. [lifts the hem of her dress to her knees and does the Futterwacken] Cast . Ah, there they are. I used this for a year 5 class to help them write their own dialogue. A crazy, mad, wonderful idea. Alice herself narrates the dialogue of all the other characters in the film. Jabberwocky! Alice's Mother: But you are not properly dressed. !s Pinnwand „Alice Wunderland“ auf Pinterest. [to Alice] Why is it that you're always too small or too tall? Alice im Wunderland is Circolino Pipistrello’s travelling show for 2012, with stops in more than 20 locations. Five, there is a place called Underland. East to Queast! You've lost your muchness. Copyright © Fandango. "muchier." It is my crown! Created: Jan 11, 2018| Updated: Feb 22, 2018, Older-Fiction-2-Alice_Wonderland-new---Copy. You've lost your muchness. [takes one and sniffs it], [preparing a concoction] A pinch of worm fat, urine of the horsefly... oh, buttered fingers! I've been shrunk, stretched, scratched and stuffed into a teapot! You've lost your muchness. [preparing a concoction] A pinch of worm fat, urine of the horsefly...oh, buttered fingers! [takes one and sniffs it]. All the best people are. All rights reserved. You used to be much more...'muchier.' There is a place. What an idea. I need a pig here! [Red Queen slaps him], On the Bandersnatch. 1. You've lost your muchness. You're entirely bonkers. Tes Global Ltd is One, there are drinks that make you shrink. (talking about Stayne) He tired to kill me! ... [Alice smiles and starts to head to the house, when suddenly she turns back to the crowd] Alice Kingsleigh: Oh. Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk? Two, there are foods that make you grow. Two, there are foods that make you grow. Dialogue [ALICE in WONDERLAND In adaptation of LEWIS CARROL'S The Adventures of Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass COLOR BY TECHNICOLOR] Chorus: Alice in Wonderland Male Chorus: How do you get to Wonderland? Oh, well if it isn't the "wrong Alice!"