Song : Astronaut Artist : Simple Plan Album : Get Your Heart On! Am F My mind is running empty Dm G In the search for astronaut guitar chords and lyrics by simple plan. Simple Plan - Astronaut Tab. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal It\'s all just static in my head Can anybody Am tell me why I\'m lonely like a G satellite Sign In. C G Am I talking to myself? Guitar and Piano chords by Neatchords Astronaut Chords by Simple Plan. Can't play "Astronaut"? Am F Can anybody hear me? Song : Astronaut Artist : Simple Plan Album : Get Your Heart On! 9,934 views, added to favorites 17 times. Play astronaut tabs using our free guide. Astronaut chords by Simple Plan. Cause I'm tired of drifting round and round. Year : … adunit_id: 100000049, Cause tonight I'm feeling like an astronaut, Now I'm stuck out here and the world forgot, Can I please come down, cause I'm tired of drifting round and round, I can't be the only one who's so disconnected, Now I lie awake and scream in a zero gravity, Calling lonely people that the world forgot, To the lonely people that the world forgot. Simple Plan - Astronaut, аккорды, текст, gtp, mp3, видео. Astronaut Chords by Sido. Astronaut Tab by Simple Plan with free online tab player. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Choose and determine which version of Astronaut chords and tabs by Simple Plan you can play. Astronaut Tab by Simple Plan with free online tab player. Dm G Am I talking to myself? Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Chords for Simple Plan - Astronaut. [Note that On the CD they play the song in standard, live , it's in Half-Step-Down]. Am F My mind (function() { Am F My mind is running empty C G In the search for someone else Am F … Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. }; Songsterr Plus . document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; })(); Learn how to play exactly like Simple Plan. song: "Astronaut", /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ var opts = { [Chorus] Am F Cause tonight I'm feeling like an astronaut Dm G Sending SOS from this tiny box Am F And I lost all signal when I lifted up Dm G Now I'm stuck out here and the world forgot Am F … Simple Plan tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including crazy, addicted, astronaut, cant keep my hands off you, crash and burn Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Free printable and easy chords for song by Simple Plan - Astronaut. Tabbed by BarboCovers : http://www.youtube.com/user/barbocovers. ok this versions diffrent as it incorporates a C chord into the song chorus instead of a Dm chord and an Am chord in the line before the chorus i believe this is how the song is … Seb - Acoustic Guitar (steel) Track difficulty (Rhythm) 100%? Dm G Am I talking to myself? Am Can anybody hear me F Am I G talking to myself My mind is running empty In the search for someone else Who doesn\'t look right through me. One accurate version. artist: "Simple Plan", Songs. Astronaut by Simple Plan Album: Get Your Heart On! Astronaut By Simple Plan [Verse 1] Am F Can anybody hear me? Please explain why did you choose such low rating for this tab. Am F Can anybody hear me? div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) C/G G Am I talking to myself? Last updated on 02.04.2015 Questions? Favorites. Can anybody tell me why I'm lonely like a satellite? Year : 2011 [Note that On the Improve your playing via easy step-by-step video lessons! Free printable and easy chords for song by Simple Plan - Astronaut. Submit Tab. *Here's my first tab, hopefully it doesn't suck too bad Standard Tuning [Verse 1] Am F Can anybody hear me? One accurate version.