everyone is asking for a strumming pattern, but this song sounds really good just playing the chord once. guys try adding an extra C at the end of each line, it sounded really good to me:). Stay With Me ukulele chords by Sam Smith. 2 contributors total, last edit on Mar 11, 2019. If you have it on the original page then you already add the C chord to the end of each line. Learn how to play "Stay With Me" by Sam Smith with our ukulele tabs. View official tab. UkuTabs.com 2012-2020, Part of the UkuWorld network, Some Rights Reserved. AmNo, it’s not a good Flook, gain some self-cControl AmAnd deep down I kFnow this never wCorks AmBut you can lay with Fme so it doesn’t Churt, Am   F   C Am   F   C G   Am   F   C Am   F   C, Chorus x2: Oh, won’t you Amstay       F with Cme? Stay With Me Chords by Sam Smith (Am, C, F, G). ⬇️⬇️⬆️⬇️⬇️⬆️ Or D-DUD-DU, They have won four Grammys (including Best New Artist, Record of the Year and Song of the Year for Stay With Me; and Best Pop Vocal Album for In the Lonely Hour), an Oscar for Best Song (Writing's on the Wall from Spectre), and charted five #1 hits in the UK. Author ella_fazak [a] 4,559. Smith has also received three awards from eleven BRITs nominations. Guess it's true, I'm not good at a one-night stand. ‘Cause you’rAme all       F I nCeed GThis ain’t Amlove, it’s Fclear to seeC But darling, Amstay        F with Cme, on Sam Smith – Stay With Me Ukulele Chords, Ray Charles – Georgia On My Mind Ukulele Chords, The Beatles - Here Comes The Sun Ukulele Chords + Tabs, Three Little Birds Ukulele Chords - Bob Marley Ukulele Chords, James Arthur - Say You Won't Let Go Ukulele Chords, Somewhere Over The Rainbow Ukulele Chords - Israël Kamakawiwo'ole Ukulele Chords, Frank Sinatra - Fly Me To The Moon Ukulele Chords, Bill Withers - Just The Two Of Us Ukulele Chords, The Beatles - While My Guitar Gently Weeps Ukulele Chords, Yesterday Ukulele Chords - Beatles Ukulele Chords. Lyrics don't fit on one line? Song "Stay With Me" ukulele chords and tabs by Sam Smith. it sound good when you pluck all the strings once for each note and nock the wood after it this is also a easy beginner song . ‘Cause you’rAme all       F I nCeed GThis ain’t Amlove, it’s Fclear to seeC But darling, Amstay        F with Cme, Verse: Am    Why am FI so eCmotional? Visit here and learn to play on ukulele. Tuning: G C E A. I meant tap four times after strumming the C chord! This song tab is in the key of A Minor with the chords: Am, F, C, G This song is so nice. UkuWorld and its derivatives do not own any songs, lyrics or arrangements posted and/or printed. This is so helpful for any one who plays the ukulele. This arrangement for the song is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the song. Match the song to your voice and sing it perfectly. The strumming that I use is just up and down. Sounds weird on paper but I found it works great with the song, The g isn’t really necessary so it’s just am f c which is easy, For this song i strum once on the chord then knock the wood of the uke and after one sequence I knock it 3 times then start over if that makes any sense, it like *Am* *knock* *F* *knock* *C* *knock* *knock* *knock*. Am F C Cause you're all I need G Am F C This ain't love it's clear to see G#dim Am F C But darling, stay with me Am7 F C Why am I so emotional? I agree with you but after strumming every cord tap your ukulele, after the c chord do the same thing but four times! While their early career was geared up towards musical theatre, it was dance music that kicked it off. I honestly think that picking the chords over And over sounds better. Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. Verse: Amvar USFBhasChords = true;Guess it’s true, I’m not Fgood at a one-niCght stand AmBut I still need Flove ’cause I’m just a mCan AmThese nights never sFeem to go to Cplan AmI don’t want you to Fleave, will you hold my Chand? you don’t necessarily have to strum this song because its kind of slow. You may only use this for private study, scholarship, or research. I also have done a little strumming pattern where you strum down when the chord hits and then up right before the next chord. 99,330 views, added to favorites 13,780 times. Try landscape mode instead of portrait. Chorus: Oh, won’t you Amstay       F with Cme? We have an official Stay With Me tab made by UG professional guitarists. Hope this helps! Switch orientation In 2015, they won Critics' Choice, British Breakthrough Act, and the Global Success Award. Samuel Frederick "Sam" Smith (born May 19, 1992 in London) is a singer/songwriter. Am7 F C No it's not a good look, gain some self control Am7 F C And deep down I know this never works Am7 Gsus C But you can lay with me so it doesn't hurt Chorus Am F C Won't you stay with me? Free Transpose feature and Voice Range All songs by Sam Smith. Sam Smith - Stay With Me Ukulele Chords On UkuleleCheats.com.