They left me. Quest Complete - You have defeated Sirus, the Awakener of Worlds. I've done a fair bit of travelling in my life, as smugglers tend to. Quest Complete - You have found the Elderslayers. Everything. I am not so foolish. Follow her through her portal to learn more about the Atlas . The Atlas will fuel me. 1 Overview 1.1 Region 1.2 Atlas Completion Bonus 1.3 Awakening Level 1.4 Awakening Completion Bonus 1.5 Favourite Map 1.6 Atlas Mission 1.7 Conquerors of the … 6: Sirus has escaped the Atlas and is destroying Oriath. 4: You have entered Sirus's Citadel, now you must defeat him. Behold. Enter the portals to his Citadel and defeat him. You've finally caught my attention! Mulefactory is a reliable PoE currency website that offers cheap Exalted Orbs, Chaos Orbs, PoE Items, etc. Defeat Sirus, the Awakener of Worlds before he destroys all of Oriath. Ich versuche hier mal, die wichtigsten Mechaniken zusammengefasst zu erläutern - wenn noch Unklarheiten bestehen oder ich etwas vergessen habe, einfach fragen. 7: Defeat Sirus, the Awakener of Worlds before he destroys all of Oriath. Do you yet see the futility of your efforts? I always wanted a purpose. Her father is caught in the centre of this whole debacle, and I don't see any way he leaves this alive. Thanks to Pert, Brittle, Ziggy, Octavian, Yolonou, Muqve, PhoenixFire, Tarke, Kane, zug0, Raiz and Faderon for all the immense help with the casts and behind the scenes. I thought I was as brave as they come. Ps: Zum Awakener-Level *ist die Zahl, genau in der mitte de Atlas* auf 0 reduzieren, einfach alle Watchstones aus den Kreisen entfernen. Tie showed everyone what was capable in PoE racing and was a great friend to me, an exceptionally honest and genuine person. 1 Walkthrough 2 Quest rewards 3 Vendor rewards 4 Version history You have met Zana in a map. The two items must be of the same item type, with different influences. Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Follow Sirus through the red portals and defeat him. Why do you insist on continuing to exist? But Oriath? He acts as the final boss of the Atlas of Worlds, and the leader of the other conquerors:: Al-Hezmin, the Hunter, Baran, the Crusader, Drox, the … You have invaded my very sanctum. The Elderslayers is a quest in Epilogue. I feel nothing. The Atlas is a series of linked maps that players can progress through after completing a quest for Officer Kirac. 5: Follow Sirus through the red portals and defeat him. Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Find and defeat him. Abilities of Sirus, Awakener of Worlds A real challenge? Had I known just what it would entail, I probably would have tried to enjoy my purposeless life a little more. You assumed I share the same weakness as my fellows. 22 upvotes, 15 comments. You slew my friends. You want the Atlas? Enter the portals to his Citadel and defeat him. Every kill of The Awakener with a fully-Watchstoned Atlas in the Metamorph HC SSF league is being recorded on a ladder that tracks how many kills each player has scored. For a few brief days, destroying something real may make me feel alive again. Oriath I will burn to the ground. Allow me to destroy you before she has a chance to betray you, too. unique_boss_curse_effect_on_self_+%_final [-66], monster_additional_quantity_of_dropped_items_in_merciless_+% [4000], monster_additional_rarity_of_dropped_items_in_merciless_+% [3000], monster_additional_quantity_of_dropped_items_in_cruel_+% [2000], monster_additional_rarity_of_dropped_items_in_cruel_+% [1500], cannot_be_stunned_for_ms_after_stun_finished [4000], maintain_projectile_direction_when_using_contact_position, corrupted_blood_on_hit_%_average_damage_to_deal_per_minute_per_stack [2000], base_physical_damage_to_deal_per_minute [11680], base_physical_damage_to_deal_per_minute [65699], base_physical_damage_to_deal_per_minute [43799], base_physical_damage_to_deal_per_minute [51521], base_physical_damage_to_deal_per_minute [39632], base_physical_damage_to_deal_per_minute [38881], base_physical_damage_to_deal_per_minute [32401], base_physical_damage_to_deal_per_minute [30137], base_physical_damage_to_deal_per_minute [25114], base_physical_damage_to_deal_per_minute [23274], base_physical_damage_to_deal_per_minute [19395], unique_boss_curse_effect_on_self_+%_final [-33], Metadata_Monsters_AtlasExiles_AtlasExile5, Metadata_Monsters_AtlasExiles_AtlasExile5Throne, Metadata_Monsters_AtlasExiles_AtlasExile5Apparition, Metadata_Monsters_AtlasExiles_AtlasExile5ApparitionDetached, Metadata_Monsters_AtlasExiles_AtlasExile5ApparitionInfluence, GeometrySpell AtlasExileOrionSpammableBeamBlast, ForceTargetEnemy OnlyLastTarget TargetIsPlayer IgnoresTaunt, GeometrySpell AtlasExileOrionSpammableBeamBlast, EmptyActionSpell EmptyActionSpellOrionMultiBeam, ForceTargetEnemy NotOnFullLife EvidenceIsInState=0 TargetIsPlayer IgnoresTaunt, ForceTargetEnemy NotOnFullLife EvidenceIsInState=0, ForceTargetLocationNearObject=(variable::apparition,35,50) EvidenceIsInState=0, ForceTargetLocationNearObject=(variable::apparition,35,50) EvidenceIsInState=0 InRangeOfType=(12,object::Metadata/Effects/Spells/ground_effects/meteor_ground/MeteorGround), ForceTargetLocationNearObject=(variable::apparition,35,55) NotInRangeOfVariety=(80,monster::Metadata/Monsters/AtlasExiles/AtlasExile5ApparitionDetached), ForceTargetEnemy IHaveNoDetachedActionsOfType=activeskills::orion_beam_bomb OnLessThan90PercentLife FightIsInState=2 EvidenceIsInState=0 TargetIsPlayer Generic4IsNotInState=1 VariableNotInRangeOfVariety=(variable::apparition,140,monster::Metadata/Monsters/InvisibleFire/InvisibleFireOrionDeathZone), ForceTargetEnemy IHaveNoDetachedActionsOfType=activeskills::orion_beam_bomb OnLessThan90PercentLife FightIsInState=2 EvidenceIsInState=0 Generic4IsNotInState=1 VariableNotInRangeOfVariety=(variable::apparition,140,monster::Metadata/Monsters/InvisibleFire/InvisibleFireOrionDeathZone), OrionCircleMazeBlast AtlasExileOrionCircleMazeBlast, ForceTargetEnemy FightIsInState=1 EvidenceIsInState=0 TargetIsPlayer IgnoresTaunt Generic4IsNotInState=1 VariableNotInRangeOfVariety=(variable::apparition,140,monster::Metadata/Monsters/InvisibleFire/InvisibleFireOrionDeathZone), ForceTargetEnemy FightIsInState=2 EvidenceIsInState=0 TargetIsPlayer IgnoresTaunt Generic4IsNotInState=1 VariableNotInRangeOfVariety=(variable::apparition,140,monster::Metadata/Monsters/InvisibleFire/InvisibleFireOrionDeathZone), OrionCircleMazeBlast AtlasExileOrionCircleMazeBlast2, ForceTargetEnemy FightIsInState=3 EvidenceIsInState=0 TargetIsPlayer IgnoresTaunt Generic4IsNotInState=1 VariableNotInRangeOfVariety=(variable::apparition,140,monster::Metadata/Monsters/InvisibleFire/InvisibleFireOrionDeathZone), ForceTargetEnemy FightIsInState=1 EvidenceIsInState=0 PlayerWithinXUnitsOfMe=200 Generic4IsNotInState=1 VariableNotInRangeOfVariety=(variable::apparition,140,monster::Metadata/Monsters/InvisibleFire/InvisibleFireOrionDeathZone), ForceTargetEnemy FightIsInState=2 EvidenceIsInState=0 PlayerWithinXUnitsOfMe=200 Generic4IsNotInState=1 VariableNotInRangeOfVariety=(variable::apparition,140,monster::Metadata/Monsters/InvisibleFire/InvisibleFireOrionDeathZone), ForceTargetEnemy FightIsInState=3 EvidenceIsInState=0 PlayerWithinXUnitsOfMe=200 Generic4IsNotInState=1 VariableNotInRangeOfVariety=(variable::apparition,140,monster::Metadata/Monsters/InvisibleFire/InvisibleFireOrionDeathZone), ForceTargetSelf FightIsInState=10 EvidenceIsInState=0, GeometrySpell AtlasExileOrionSpammableBeamBlastFinal, EmptyActionSpell EmptyActionSpellOrionMultiBeam2, ForceTargetEnemy EvidenceIsInState=0 TargetIsPlayer IgnoresTaunt, ForceTargetLocationNearObject=(variable::apparition,35,55) EvidenceIsInState=0, ForceTargetLocationNearObject=(variable::apparition,35,55) EvidenceIsInState=0 InRangeOfType=(12,object::Metadata/Effects/Spells/ground_effects/meteor_ground/MeteorGround), ForceTargetLocationNearObject=(variable::apparition,35,55) NotInRangeOfVariety=(80,monster::Metadata/Monsters/AtlasExiles/AtlasExile5ApparitionDaemon), ForceTargetEnemy IHaveNoDetachedActionsOfType=activeskills::orion_beam_bomb EvidenceIsInState=0 TargetIsPlayer IgnoresTaunt Generic4IsNotInState=1, OrionCircleMazeBlast AtlasExileOrionCircleMazeBlast3, ForceTargetEnemy IHaveNoDetachedActionsOfType=activeskills::orion_beam_bomb EvidenceIsInState=0 Generic4IsNotInState=1, ForceTargetEnemy IHaveNoDetachedActionsOfType=activeskills::orion_beam_bomb EvidenceIsInState=0 PlayerWithinXUnitsOfMe=200 Generic4IsNotInState=1, EmptyActionSpell2 EmptyActionSpellOrionCloneBeam, OnlyLastTarget ForceTargetEnemy TargetIsPlayer IgnoresTaunt, ForceTargetEnemy TargetIsPlayer IgnoresTaunt, GeometryTrigger GeometryTriggerAtlasExileOrionCarpet, GeometryTrigger AtlasExilesOrionGeyserCascade, GeometryTrigger AtlasExilesOrionMeteorRectangle, GeometryTrigger AtlasExilesOrionCreateGeysersSmall, GeometryTrigger AtlasExilesOrionCreateMeteorsSmall, OrionBeamSweep AtlasOrionBeamSweepNoFinalExplosionShort, ForceTargetEnemy TargetIsPlayer TargetInRange=30 TargetNotInRange=10, OrionBeamSweep AtlasOrionBeamSweepNoFinalExplosionMedium, ForceTargetEnemy TargetIsPlayer TargetInRange=55 TargetNotInRange=30, OrionBeamSweep AtlasOrionBeamSweepNoFinalExplosionLong, ForceTargetEnemy TargetIsPlayer TargetInRange=80 TargetNotInRange=55, ForceTargetEnemy TargetInRange=30 TargetNotInRange=10, ForceTargetEnemy TargetInRange=55 TargetNotInRange=30, ForceTargetEnemy TargetInRange=80 TargetNotInRange=55, ForceTargetAlly TargetGeneric3IsInState=1 TargetHasNoBuffOf=(buffdefinitions::atlas_orion_immunity), ForceTargetAlly TargetGeneric2IsInState=1 TargetHasNoBuffOf=(buffdefinitions::atlas_orion_immunity), GeometryTrigger AtlasExilesOrionCreateGeysersSmall.