Billie Eilish delivers a soft touch to her dark new song Therefore I Am during performance at 2020 American Music Awards. As the audience noise grew louder with anticipation, and camera panned between her brother and the drummer, Eilish jumped back into the front of the camera to belt out the final chorus in a higher register. In ihren Postings merkt man schon - das ist eine große Sache, selbst für Billie Eilish. Eilish was up for two AMA's this year: Favorite Social Artist and Favorite Artist – Alternative Rock. I love it,” she recently shared about this song in an interview with Zane Lowe. Never one to not add an off-beat artistic touch, the duo performed inside of an all-red neon maze that had a kind of disorienting vibe due to the many closeup shots used throughout most of the 2:54 tune. Eilish continued the hip-hop-inspired tune with a soft, whispery tone for the first verse, as the visual shots switched between the singer and her brother, who played bass guitar while wearing a COVID-19-appropriate face mask. To achieve this, Kylee blow dryed Billie's locks with the GHD Helios Professional Hair Dryer, focusing on the green mohawk section to give it a bit of 'boost and some bounce'. At one point, in the bridge section of the song, Eilish walked up a few stairs and then fell backwards, out of sight. Ha Get my pretty name out of your mouth,' Eilish sang in the verse. I love it,' Eilish recently shared about this song in an interview with Zane Lowe. Mother of Strictly Come Dancing's youngest star Maisie Smith, 19, says the teenager is 'vulnerable',... Half of all on-the-spot fines issued to women are for drunk and disorderly offences as proportion doubles... Yorkshire Ripper 'is cremated in secret ceremony with relatives barred from the service' two weeks after his... Great British Bake Off star Dave Friday PROPOSES to girlfriend Stacey Valentine on Extra Slice... as fans... DR MICHAEL MOSLEY: How to diet without even noticing? Sie teilt den Preis mit ihrem Bruder. The first few seconds of the performance began with a back view of Eilish, who then quickly turned around when she kicked-off with the opening chorus. Ihr allererster selbstgeschriebener Song heißt “Fingers crossed” und ist von der Serie The Walking Dead inspiriert. Billie hat den Song "No Time To Die" mit ihrem Bruder Finneas O'Connell geschrieben. Stay tuned for the full winners list soon! For the hair, we created a shiny and smooth look with a little bounce and movement.'. Ihre Lieblingsfarbe ist gelb. EXCLUSIVE: I'm a Celebrity superfan scrambles up tree overlooking the Welsh castle to 'film contestants' on... Catholic boarding school at the centre of a child sex abuse scandal is banned from taking new pupils as it's... ‎The Zane Lowe Interview Series: Billie Eilish on Apple Podcasts. The trailer for the upcoming docu-series On Pointe has arrived! It was fun to record… It feels like me… If I think about it from an outside perspective, this one I’d be satisfied if I was a fan.”. Debut: This was Eilish's first television performance of Therefore I Am, which included the pop star's brother and collaborator, Finneas O'Connell, One of a kind: Eilish showed off her unique sense of style dressed in baggy, knee-length shorts and a hoodie that were bother adorned with graffiti, Ying and yang: The musical collaborators played off each other during certain points of the AMA performance. You can also listen to the full audio of Billie‘s song, “Therefore I Am”, on JustJared.com now! Diese Diskografie ist eine Übersicht über die musikalischen Werke der US-amerikanischen Musikerin Billie Eilish.Den Quellenangaben zufolge hat sie in ihrer Karriere bisher mehr als 77,8 Millionen Tonträger verkauft, davon alleine in ihrer Heimat über 43,5 Millionen. Sängerin Billie Eilish hat ihrem Bruder und kreativen Partner Finneas gedankt, sie stets unterstützt und den Glauben an sie nie verloren zu haben. Billie Eilish leidet unter dem Tourette-Syndrom; Sie ging nie auf eine öffentliche Schule, sondern hat Zuhause Privatunterricht bekommen. I'm A Celebrity 2020: 'I'm devastated!' Billie Eilish: Ihr Bruder Finneas datet Doppelgängerin Billie Eilish, Finneas O‘Connell & der Bond-Song aus dem Tourbett Billie Eilish: Bruder Finneas ist Grund, warum sie am Leben ist