I used them as ambient RGB lighting in my case since they are small enough to fit in small areas of the case to provide great ambient light. NEON has the perfect length to light up the contour of an ATX motherboard, chassis or other hardware component. Here each individual LED can be lit independently or can display different colors irrespective of others, and thus can create much more complex, fancy and beautiful lighting effects that include rainbow, animation, etc. Sign up for a new account in our community. (Image credit: Bitwit Kyle) Out of the box, the BitFenix Enso will have the front panel LEDs and controllers, but users will need to purchase fans and/or LED strips separately. Overall Review: Definitely give it a shot. Posted in Laptops and Pre-Built Systems, By I need to keep the pc under budget and anymore purchases will eat my profits. Alucard13 (+5V, Data, NA, GND), High-quality LED Digital-RGB with full color range that creates a smooth and stable illumination effect throughout the LED strip, Illuminate your hardware including motherboards, GPUs, and cases with the multiple mounting options to create numerous configurations, Compatible with Digital-RGB equipped motherboards and Phanteks Digital-RGB products, Easy installation with the strong 3M adhesive and the daisy chain design allows you to expand and connect with ease, Return for refund until: January 31, 2021, Return for replacement until: January 31, 2021. That’s why we’re automatically extending our return policies on almost every product! Overall Review: I highly recommend these neon rgb lights. Your options are really 1) get an argb to rgb converter  2) return the strips and get regular 12v ones  3) get an argb lighting hub / controller, Also, in the future note that "digital rgb" is the same as "argb" which both refer to a 5v / 3pin layout, You need to be a member in order to leave a comment. Posted in General Discussion, By It didn't come with a adapter, no mention of needing anything to work, nothing. Posted in CPUs, Motherboards, and Memory, Linus Media Group Cons: The last 3 or 4 inches do not work on the lighting strip. neohazardous I looked high and low for any documentation about these and it just seems to work for everyone. 2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Gamers might find the absence of RGB on the board a turn-off but there are enough headers for you to use your own RGB strips. Phanteks’ NEON Digital-RGB LED strips provide the smoothest lighting effect with many mounting positions to highlight your system. Most of the Cons are kinda nitpicks to be honest. Pros: look great easy to use, and install, so sweet. The extra cable included in the kit is not an extension cable, but rather a 3pin RGB adapter for Motherboard control. * Doesn't need its own software, Cons: * Limited instructions, but well enough to get by. Is there a simple usb to pin adaper I can use to get the full advantage? Select your item as a gift, then add your message. Secure shopping made faster. Posted in Troubleshooting, By 3 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Plenty of cable length Works great through Asus Aura. $28.98 $ 28. CDN$23.99 . My expectations weren't high in the first place and yet it disappointed me even further. FireEagle244 Reason I wish motherboards supported RGBW instead. Keeping everything on a budget, I decided to get the Phantek Neon RGB Strips for the case, a NZXT H510. Govee Dreamcolor TV LED Light Strip, 6.56ft USB LED Light Strips with APP Control, Color Changing by Sync to Music, Dreamcolor LED Lights for TV PC Monitor Gaming … Started 7 minutes ago Pros: Well priced; Decent feature set; Cons: None as such; 5. 2) The connector cables on either end of the strip are a little weird in terms of length. Overall Review: The lights looks good but the mounting set up is a little weak to hold the strip up. The RGB lighting … Overall Review: all pc should have this RGB in them, Pros: * No hotspot lighting very good job at displacing the light Cons: 1) This is the only Con I wouldn't count as a nitpick. Pros: -Bends looks great I would like to … maylit Led Strip Lights, 32.8ft Bluetooth App Controller RGB Led Light Strip, 5050 LEDs Music Sync Color LED Strip Lights Kit with Remote and 12V Power Supply for Bedroom, Room, Home Decor. with that addition I wasn't expecting the lighting effect I got with the glass mirror. (Wifi capability is a need), Case fans are spinning but they are not showing up in bios, Slow computer, no one that I have talked to has a common answer. It's easy! -Lighting is diffused almost perfectly Overall, not a bad job Phanteks, keep up the good work. Kit. Spots turning yellow and the whole strip turning cream/sail color under white color setting after 2 months use. (+5V, Data, NA, GND) Color: Full RGB color spectrum Connections: Input: Phanteks 3-pin (female) connector Output: Phanteks 3-pin (male) connector Input Voltage: +5V Current (Single strip): Max. 4) It's a little hard to get perfectly straight. Linus Media Group is not associated with these services. Get it as soon as Mon, Nov 30. Pros: REALLY great rgb light strips 5 star all the way. A weird mix of annoying to hide, but also extremely short. What can I do? deathhater9 Your gift will also be discreet with no prices being included on the packing slip. But MSI Mystic light is also ASS. I got a MSI Tomahawk B350 for the motherboard and a Ryzen 2400g. * Flexible enough to maneuver without it wanting to spring back By I got a MSI Tomahawk B350 for the motherboard and a Ryzen 2400g. These things are flippin' T A L L . Started 2 minutes ago Shop without retyping payment details. Posted in Cases and Mods, By Started 3 minutes ago What am I doing wrong? Looks awesome, Overall Review: I think the usual led strips look kinda cheesy but these are awesome! $27.99 $ 27. 98. Posted in Cooling, By Other than a magnetic mounting option no real faults. Started 1 minute ago Super0609 then you need RGB LED Case fans too because they look really amazing and does enhance the beauty of your high-end futuristic gaming PC. For the price, it's pretty nice not gonna lie. We want to ensure your holiday shopping this year is hassle-free. 4 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Whether it’s a high-end watercooling show case, professional data storage system or even a dual-system PC, the Evolv X has got you covered while keeping a mid tower fo Like, 15mm or so tall. Do not use low-noise adapters. The little mounts are sized to fit a motherboard standoff so it makes using the 550mm Length strip relatively easy (check Cons section) Pros: Looks great, excellent light diffusion with minimal hotspots, syncs well to P500A case lighting. Started 41 minutes ago