B reapeted. song you'll have it down in absolutely no time. PARANOID Bass Tab by Black Sabbath. E C D E strum once only. chords ukulele cavaco keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute Guitar Pro. At E-Chords.com you will learn how to play Black Sabbath's songs easily and improve your skills on your favorite instrument as well.. Daily, we added a hundreds of new songs with chords and tabs, just for you ;).. Learn how to play exactly like Black Sabbath. Paranoid chords by Black Sabbath. Chords for Black Sabbath - Paranoid. chords expert. Tuning: E A D G B E. Author sam/t/123 [a] 51. Difficulty: intermediate. Black Sabbath - Paranoid Chords Learn the song with the online tablature player. Free printable and easy chords for song by Black Sabbath - Paranoid. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. View official tab. If you still haven't found what you're looking for, please send to us. Every time a group of powerchords is in groups of 4, it's palm muted (A, B, Outro) Order: Intro A 2x, 1st, 2nd B A 2x, 1st, 2nd C A 4x, 1st, 1st, 1st, 2nd A 4x (solo) 1st only A 4x 1st, 1st, 1st, 2nd B A 3x 1st only Outro Good luck! Paranoid. Efinished with my women coz she coDuldn't help me wiGth myD minEd, Epeople think im insane coz im Dfrowning aGll tDhe tEime, EAll day long i think of things but Dnothing seems toG satDisfyE, Ethink'll lose my mind if i don't Dfind somthing to GpasDifyE, Ei need somone to show me the Dthings in life Gi caDn't fEind, Ei can't see the things that make true Dhappyness i Gmust bDe blEind, EMake a joke and i will sigh and Dyou will laugh and Gi wDillE cry, Ehappyness i cannot feel and Dlove to me is Gso DunreEal. One accurate version. The other paranoid tab has it, though. If you still haven't found what you're looking for, please send to us. E finished with my women coz she co D uldn't help me wi G th my D min E d. E people think im insane coz im D frowning a G ll t D he t E ime. 2. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. 195,549 views, added to favorites 10,658 times. Tabbed by jeremy hall , angermedicine@aol.com. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal Get amazing deals on Black Sabbath Paranoid Guitar Tab Book and buy more new Accessories by brands like Hal Leonard at Ultratone Guitars Fretted. People think I`m insane because D I am frowning G all D the Em time. EADGBE Intro. 1 contributor total, last edit on Jul 18, 2019. Paranoid. Finished with my woman 'cause she couldn't help me with my mind, People think I'm insane because I am frowning all the time, All day long I think of things but nothing seems to satisfy, Think I'll lose my mind if I don't find something to pacify, I need someone to show me the things in life that I can't find, I can't see the things that make true happiness I must be blind, (Solo - just play verse chords with palm mute), Make a joke and I will sigh and you will laugh and I will cry, Happiness I cannot feel and love to me is so unreal, My very first time submitting something on this site; with some listening to the. [E D Em A] Chords for Black Sabbath - Paranoid • TopPop with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Tuning: E A D G B E. Author McKrispee [pro] 97. I don't have the solo, though. Fast Rock q = 164 Learn to play 4 strings by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Paranoid is a song by Black Sabbath from the album Paranoid. 375,461 views, added to favorites 2,666 times. Paranoid Black Sabbath black sabbath , paranoid. All content on this page is the property of the copyright owner of the original composition. palm mute everything with an x beside it .anything else play it regularly. – Paranoid tab ver. [Intro] repeat E / [Verse] E D G D E finished with my women coz she couldn't help me with my mind E D G D E people think im insane coz im frowning all the time / E C D E (one strum each) / E Intro: (Power Chords) D slide to E (x6) … Good luck. Paranoid chords by Black Sabbath. E C D E strum once only. Guitar & bass tablature PDF transcribed by Dave Whitehill & Matt Scharfglass. We have an official Paranoid tab made by UG professional guitarists. View official tab. [E D Em A] Chords for Black Sabbath - Paranoid • TopPop with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Learn the song with the online tablature player. Verse. there is a video lesson for this song. Difficulty: novice. Lowest Prices! 100% Quality Guarantee on every order! EADGBE Intro. Em Finished with my woman `cause she D couldn`t help me G with D my Em mind. [E-] [B-] [G-]D-9-9-9 7-9 7-9 reapeat x4 [A-7-7-7] [7-9] [7-9] [E-] heres the main riff. B reapeted. We have an official Paranoid tab made by UG professional guitarists. At E-Chords.com you will learn how to play Black Sabbath's songs easily and improve your skills on your favorite instrument as well.. Daily, we added a hundreds of new songs with chords and tabs, just for you ;).. Free printable and easy chords for song by Black Sabbath - Paranoid. Verse. Year: 1989 - Album: Black Box: The Complete Original Black Sabbath (1970-1978) Please explain why did you choose such low rating for this tab. E finished with my women coz she co D uldn't help me wi G th my D min E d. E people think im insane coz im D frowning a G ll t D he t E ime. Paranoid Tab by Black Sabbath with free online tab player. Paranoid Black Sabbath. Black Sabbath. Lyrics and music composed by Anthony Iommi, John Osbourne, William Ward & Terence Butler. Black Sabbath Paranoid This is the real song.