[Chorus: Jimin] If I let go of your hand, you’ll fly away and break It’s like a wind that gently strokes me Just like a Butterfly bu butterfly Will you stay by my side Don’t say anything, not even a word. I’m scared scared scared I’ll lose you [V] [Verse 1: Jungkook] Don’t think of anything. From my heart, a barren noise You You You [Refrain: Jungkook] [Refrain: Jungkook] You’re just like a Butterfly Du bist mein Schmetterling. Bei einer leichten berührung von dir,vergesse ich augenblicklich die Realität. As though it hadn’t happened From afar, I steal glances; if we touch hands, will I lose you? You, who’s like a dream is a butterfly high to me The B-side peaked at No. @osiris71, Thank you for your valueable comment! You You Sie ist wie der Wind,der mich sanft streichelt. Du~ Du~ Du bist so wunderschön, das ich Angst habe. If this moment passes BTS is no stranger to mining emotional depth in their lyrics, and “Butterfly” is a key representation of the lyrical complexity that sets them apart as a K-pop act. [Verse 3: J-Hope] My love that is forever Will you stay by my side I still can’t believe it Mein Herz ist immer noch zerschmettert wegen dir. BTS Lyrics (Koreanisch, Englisch und Deutsch) Inhaltsverzeichnis. Komm, komm, meine Lady. Will you stop time Aus der Ferne,schau ich dich heimlich an. [V] You You You We are Bulletproof pt.2 No more Dream I like it N.O We on If I Ruled the World Coffee BTS Cypher 1 Attack on Bangtan padolgangsan/Satoori Rap Boy in Luv Where did you come from? (I just wanted to vaporize like this) It’s like a dust that gently drifts along Wenn ich deine Hand loslasse,wirst du wegfliegen und zerbrechen. My Kafka on the shore Butterfly Songtext von BTS mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Butterfly like a Butterfly Just like a Butterfly bu butterfly [Chorus: Jungkook] Your light touches, I forget the reality at once [Verse 2: Suga] Mein Kafka am Meer… It’s all FREE for you baby Wenn ich deine Hand loslasse,wirst du weg fliegen und zerbrechen. BTS - INTRO : Never Mind (English Translation), BTS - 뱁새 (Silver Spoon/Baepsae) (English Translation), BTS - Skit: One Night in a Strange City (English Translation), BTS - 고엽 (Autumn Leaves/Dead Leaves) (English Translation), BTS - Outro: House of Cards (English Translation). [Jimin] Just like a Butterfly bu butterfly. Du lässt mich springen. Untrue Untrue Von meinem Herzen kommt ein karges Geräusch. If I let go of your hand, you’ll fly away and break Ich wollte einfach nur auf diese Weise verschwinden. [Refrain: Jungkook] Will you promise me Wenn dieser Moment vorbei ist,als ob nichts passiert wäre,habe ich Angst,Angst,Angst,dass ich dich verlieren werde. [Bridge: RM] I don’t know if this is reality or a dream [Jin] BTS - Butterfly (English Translation) Lyrics. Is it true Is it true Will you promise me The small pieces guttered down darkly [Pre-Chorus: Jungkook] Just give me a smile. Scharfes Brustwarzenpiercing. Butterfly like a butterfly As though it hadn’t happened [V] The non-single was promoted on Korean music shows alongside “Run” after they released The Most Beautiful Moment in Life, Part 2 in November 2015. Wenn wir unsere hände berühren,werde ich dich,dann verlieren? The butterfly could be interpreted as representing the ephemerality of time that risks being lost at a moment’s notice: “Will you stay by my side?/ Will you promise me?/ If I let go of your hand, you might fly away and break, I’m scared.”, BTS - Butterfly (English Translation) Lyrics, BTS - 화양연화 The Most Beautiful Moment In Life Pt.2 (English Translation). Crazy Town - Schmetterling. You’re there but for some reason, I can’t reach you, stop If I let go of your hand, you’ll fly away and break I’m scared scared scared of that Will you stay by my side [Pre-Chorus: Jin] I’m scared scared scared of that Wenn dieser Moment vorbei ist,als ob nichts passiert wäre,habe ich Angst,Angst,Angst,dass ich dich verlieren werde. Don’t try to disappear Sie ist wie der Staub,der sanft entlang treibt. I’m scared scared scared I’ll lose you Wenn ich deine Hand loslassen,wirst du weg fliegen und zerbrechen. Du strahlst in dieser völligen Dunkelheit. CHORUS (2x): Komm, meine Lady/Dame. Schmetterling,wie ein Schmetterling,genau wie ein Schmetterling. Wenn dieser Moment vorbei ist, als ob nichts passiert wäre, habe ich Angst,Angst,Angst,dass ich dich verlieren werde. Untrue Untrue The lyrics, co-written by Suga, RM, and j-hope express the fear of losing someone through the simile of a butterfly. Will you promise me Von meinem Herzen kommt ein karges Geräusch. Will you stop time You’re so beautiful, that I’m scared 2. If this moment passes I’m scared scared scared of that From afar, I steal glances; if we touch hands, will I lose you? BTS - Butterfly (Color Coded Lyrics Eng/Rom/Han/가사) - YouTube Don’t think of anything Butterfly like a Butterfly Du bist da,doch aus irgend einem Grund,kann ich dich nicht erreichen. If this moment passes As though it hadn’t happened Don’t go to those woods over there Butterfly like a butterfly 4 on the World Digital Songs chart in 2015. My heart is still shattering on you Ich weiß nicht,ob dies die Wirklichkeit oder ein Traum ist. [Verse 1: Jungkook] Don’t say anything, not even a word [V] I still can’t believe it. Since I come from a Balkan immigrant family ... BTS || The Most Beautiful Moment in Life: Young Forever, BTS || The Most Beautiful Moment in Life, Pt. You shine in this pitch darkness that is the butterfly effect Just give me a smile BTS is no stranger to mining emotional depth in their lyrics, and “Butterfly” is a key representation of the lyrical complexity that sets them apart as a K-pop act.. [Jimin] [V] Ich weiß nicht,ob dies die Wirklichkeit oder ein Traum ist. All of this seems like a dream Will you stop time I’m scared scared scared I’ll lose you Solch ein sexy, sexy, hübsches, kleines Ding. Zucker, Baby. Just like a Butterfly bu butterfly