ill fake that I’m stronger cuz everything is all for ya Love you so bad, love you so bad I’ll make a pretty lie up for me to say Love it’s so mad, love it’s so mad I’ll become your doll, let myself fade away Love you so bad, love you so bad I’ll make a pretty lie up for me to say Love it’s so mad, love it’s so mad I’ll become your doll, let myself fade away, I’m so sick of this fake love, fake love, fake love I’m so sorry but it’s fake love, fake love, fake love, Why you sad? #lyrics Stream Fake Love - (BTS English Cover) by mochi from desktop or your mobile device. make me your doll, whats lets of me you can erase wish that a love all on its own could be perfect Fake love BTS (english cover by Emma Heesters) BTS (Bangtan Sonyeodan) Buy this song FAVORITE (1 fan) BTS (Bangtan Sonyeodan) Bangtan Sonyeodan is a KPOP group released in 2013 which taught many humans to love them selves and spred positive vibes through music. And so deep. BTS - Fake Love (Teflon Sega Cover) 방탄소년단 [English], •.¸♡ ʟᴏʟʏsᴇᴠᴇɴ ♡¸.•, Buy BTS - Fake Love (Teflon Sega Cover) 방탄소년단 [English], Users who like BTS - Fake Love (Teflon Sega Cover) 방탄소년단 [English], Users who reposted BTS - Fake Love (Teflon Sega Cover) 방탄소년단 [English], Playlists containing BTS - Fake Love (Teflon Sega Cover) 방탄소년단 [English], More tracks like BTS - Fake Love (Teflon Sega Cover) 방탄소년단 [English]. just for you even though I’m crying out now i don’t know me Nightcore FAKE LOVE English cover Female Acoustic BTS Lyrics download mp4, Nightcore FAKE LOVE English cover Female Acoustic BTS Lyrics موسيقى, Nightcore FAKE LOVE English cover Female Acoustic BTS … talking to my-self in the mirror, and looking back right through me fake love fake love Update this biography » Year: 2018 0 Views. and the winding route came by i forgot in a forest you nowhere you were gone #englishcovers a lie made so pretty from a truth that i bent Look forward to making more stuff for you guys! fake love fake love I’m so sorry but its fake love My eyes, they can’t see I don’t know what true love is… it’s all fake love, Woo I dunno, I dunno, I dunno why Woo even I, even I don’t know myself Woo I just know, I just know, I just know why ‘Cause it’s all fake love, fake love, fake love, Love you so bad, love you so bad I’ll make a pretty lie up for me to say Love you so mad, love you so mad I’ll become your doll, let myself fade away Love you so bad, love you so bad (bad~) I’ll make a pretty lie up for me to say (say~) Love you so mad, love you so mad I’ll become your doll, let myself fade away, SPRING DAY - BTS (English Cover by Ysabelle Cuevas), SPRING DAY - BTS (English Cover by Silv3T3ar), FAKE LOVE - BTS (English Cover by Ysabelle Cuevas), THE TRUTH UNTOLD - BTS (English Cover by Ysabelle Cuevas), AWAKE - BTS JIN (English Cover by Silv3rT3ar), YOUNG FOREVER - BTS (English Cover by Silv3rT3ar), BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS - BTS (English Cover by Silv3rT3ar), I LIKE YOU SO MUCH, YOU'LL KNOW IT (English Cover by Ysabelle Cuevas), I LIKE YOU SO MUCH, YOU'LL KNOW IT (English Cover by Marianne Topacio), FINE - TAEYEON (English Cover by Ysabelle Cuevas), WAKE ME UP - TAEYANG (English Cover by Ysabelle Cuevas), EYES NOSE LIPS - TAEYANG (English Cover by Kristel Fulgar), DON'T WANNA CRY - SEVENTEEN (English Cover by Ysabelle Cuevas), FOREVER YOUNG - BLACKPINK (ENGLISH COVER BY YSABELLE CUEVAS ft. JINHO BAE), LOVE SCENARIO - iKON (English Cover by Ysabelle Cuevas with Jinho Bae), DDU - DU DDU - DU - BLACKPINK (English Cover), LOVE EXISTS (English Cover by Ysabelle Cuevas), PROMISE - BTS JIMIN (English Cover by Ysabelle Cuevas), LET GO - BTS (English Cover by Ysabelle Cuevas), BOY WITH LUV - BTS feat. wishing that i could hide my flaws keep em hidden (hey) In this forest too, can’t seem to find you I forgot the route trying to get to you I’m so unsure of times before who is the me i thought i knew? even tho I’m hurting now even tho I’m hurting now ill fake that I’m stronger cuz everything is all for ya English Cover by Ysabelle Cuevas, Silv3rT3ar, Marianne Topacio and etc. caught in a dream that can’t come true at all just for you You need to enable JavaScript to use SoundCloud, prod by JordanXL SoundCloud. Read FAKE LOVE - BTS (English Cover by Silv3rT3ar) from the story ENGLISH COVERS (LYRICS) by MissRinz (MissRinzu) with 401 reads. Become A Better Singer In Only 30 Days, With Easy Video Lessons! Read Fake Love - BTS (방탄소년단) [English Cover] from the story Ysabelle Cuevas Cover Lyrics by JJKOnlyBliss (Hannah ) with 14,137 reads. BTS (방탄소년단) - Fake Love Dance Cover JI-MINus 0 days! even though I’m crying out fake love fake love Even you can’t answer me, You say I’m a stranger, when all I did was try to be who you’d love You say I’m not the one that you used to know well, the one that you loved What do you mean by no? wishing that i could hide my flaws keep em hidden I love FAKE LOVE so much. Stream BTS - Fake Love (Teflon Sega Cover) 방탄소년단 [English] by Teflon Sega from desktop or your mobile device. I’m so sick of this fake love who are you wish that a love all on its own could be perfect caught in a dream that can’t come true at all This is my first cover on YouTube! Hey, Astra here! Your current browser isn't compatible with SoundCloud. I’m so sorry but its fake love and change everything and even i was so unsure thinking about who i was #songs, FAKE LOVE - BTS (English Cover by Silv3rT3ar), If it was for you, I could pretend to be happy even when I was sad If it was for you, I could pretend to be strong even when it hurt real bad I wish love only needed love to be perfect I wish that all my flaws could be hidden and kept I grew a flower that could never bloom in a dream that couldn’t ever come true, I’m so sick of this fake love, fake love, fake love I’m so sorry but it’s fake love, fake love, fake love, I wanna be a good man (just for you) The world’s in my hands (just for you) I changed everything (just for you) Now I dunno me (Who are you?).