Longer than seven summers and cold winters BTS also known as the Bangtan Boys, is a seven-member South Korean boy band formed by Big Hit Entertainment. We are still the same Translation of '친구 (Friends) (chingu)' by BTS (Bangtan Boys) (방탄소년단) from English, Korean to English Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. Skit: On The Start Line. We gotta trust each other Me from the moon, you from the stars Our conversations were like homework Best friends on one day, enemies on another I just wanna understand. ENGLISH TRANSLATION. Related artists: Agust D, J-Hope, Jimin, Jin (BTS), Jungkook, Rap Monster, V (BTS) sort by album sort by song. Billboard 200. Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. Is that why it’s even more special (Oh) Longer than numerous promises and memories [Bridge: V, Jimin] Was another new world to me One day when this cheer dies down, stay (Ayy), hey (Ayy) They won several New Artist of the Year awards for the track "No More Dream", including at the 2013 Melon Music Awards and Golden Disc Awards and the 2014 Seoul Music Awards. More than the plain “thank you” Yunanhido banjjangnyeotdeon seoul Seoul shines exceptionally well Cheoeum boneun tto dareun sesang Another world you see for the first time Ttame jantteuk baen chae mannan neon I met you while I was sweating Mwonga isanghaesseotdeon ai … Skit: Circle Room Talk. Comment and share your favourite lyrics. I know everything about you Explain your version of song meaning, find more of BTS lyrics. In October 2018, BTS were featured on the cover of Time magazine, with Time naming them "Next Generation Leaders". I met you … [Pre-Chorus: V] Seoul that used to be so unusually sparkling Was another new world to me I met you when you were clammy with sweat A somewhat strange kid. (Romanized Lyrics) EXO – Ya Ya Ya (Romanized Lyrics) kpop. Stay by my side We Are Bulletproof Pt. One day when this cheer dies down, stay (Ayy), hey (Ayy) Verse 1. For eternity, keep staying here, stay (Ayy), hey (Ayy) Yunanhido banjjangnyeotdeon seoul. 유난히도 반짝였던 서울 Seoul that was particularly sparkling. BTS (Bangtan Boys) Lyrics. I met you while I was sweating. “Hey Jimin, today” BTS – 친구 (Friend) (English Translation) Lyrics [Verse 1: Jimin, V] Seoul that used to be so unusually sparkling Was another new world to me I met you when you were clammy with sweat A somewhat strange kid Me from the moon, you from the stars ... More BTS lyrics A somewhat strange kid You are my soulmate Hello, my alien Produced by Pdogg, Jimin Written by Pdogg, Supreme Boi, Jimin, ADORA, Martin Sjølie, Stella Jang . Uh, it looks like I lost something. One day when this cheer dies down, stay (Ayy), hey (Ayy) [Verse 1: Jimin, V] Longer than seven summers and cold winters Year: 2020. Easy Lyrics; English; Hangul & Romanized; Request; Lyrics; Albums; Artists; BTS JIMIN, V – FRIENDS EASY LYRICS. Longer than numerous promises and memories BTS (방탄소년단) - Friends (친구) Lyrics KOREAN Romanization, Korean, Translation. BTS. Post navigation. Original lyrics of Moon (English Translation) song by BTS. Hello my alien We are each other’s mystery The song talks about their friendship and high school experiences, as they are bringing up throwbacks to old events, such as their dumpling incident. Comment and share your favourite lyrics. Like your tiny pinky 7-year-long history Original lyrics of 친구 (Friend) (English Translation) song by BTS. Was another new world to me. You are my soulmate I relieve anxiety with a sip of coffee. [Chorus: All] BTS - 친구 (Friend) (Romanized) Lyrics: Yunanhido banjjangnyeotdeon seoul / Cheoeum boneun tto dareun sesang / Ttame jantteuk baen chae mannan neon … Decided not to fight tomorrow for real You and me Longer than numerous promises and memories. single: "2 Cool 4 Skool" (2013) Intro: 2 Cool 4 Skool . Our conversations were like homework 1 user explained Moon (English Translation) meaning. BFFs on one day, enemies on another Color coded Lyrics Mwonga isanghaesseotdeon ai. We are each other’s mystery (Yeah, yeah) I just wanna understand Longer than numerous promises and memories For eternity, keep staying here, stay (Ayy), hey (Ayy) Map of the Soul: 7. For eternity, keep staying here stay (Ayy), hey (Ayy) Check out the English translation of "Friends" below. “친구” (Friends) is about V’s and Jimin’s friendship. I met you when you were clammy with sweat. I Like It (좋아요; Joayo) Outro: Circle Room Cypher. BTS – Friend Lyrics English Translation. The Most Beautiful Moment in Life: Young Forever went on to win the Album of the Year award at the 2016 Melon Music Awards.