Zero o’clock." Thank you.”. During a special interview with iHeartRadio in January, host JoJo Wright read out a comment from an ARMY, detailing BTS’ “triumph as legends.” RM then gave his initial reaction, which truly highlighted the significant role fans play in BTS’ success — and vice versa. Like I said before, you know for sure, that liking BTS was the best decision ever.”. “Whatever the song is, we practice hard to perfect the performance, because we know our fans will be seeing this,” Jimin said. On the morning of the big Map of the Soul: 7 release, BTS dropped by the Today Show. — from "Inner Child", 18. "This is the map of my soul." Please, let’s not doubt ourselves and let’s follow our dreams as much as we can. — from "Filter", 11. ", 15. "A little taller than I was before, with a voice a little more solid. Jin answered and echoed what we already know — they do it for the fans. On Feb. 21, BTS appeared on MTV’s Fresh Out in New York City. We are each other’s mystery." Now, as BTS premieres their Map of the Soul: 7 comeback, it’s still clear the septet — RM, Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Jimin, V, and Jungkook — truly cares for the fandom. BTS seems to be only getting bigger, but their work on Map of the Soul: 7 retains a vital intimacy. "That’s the thing about the dark: it exists everywhere. Then when the South Korean band was asked what message they want to share with ARMY as they move into the new era, Suga had the perfect response. Don’t be afraid." The persona, its opposite, is named after the Roman term for an actor’s mask. — from "ON", 14. "Please give me a remedy that will make my heart beat again." "Look ahead, the way is shinin'. "Do your thang." It was the longest they ever had to wait without a comeback from the band. "Until the sun comes up, where the party at?" — from "Respect", 21. Last week, Map of the Soul: 7 was tied as the fourth-longest-charting Korean-language album with another BTS favorite, Love Yourself: Tear. Home; Lyrics; Quotes; Home Tags MAP OF THE SOUL : 7 Keep goin’ now. "I always think, 'Am I still in a dream? — from "Jamais Vu", 5. "It will be okay, because today's me is doing fine." — from … “ARMY! Song Lyrics | Quotes & more @ LyricsNQuotes.com. "Hello, my alien. "From the moment I met you, my life was all you." That … — from "We Are Bulletproof: The Eternal", 22. When speaking with The Zach Sang Show in late January 2020, BTS delved into the Map of the Soul: 7 album ahead of the Feb. 21 release. "I can be your Genie. Then he asked BTS to share a message with fans, giving J-Hope the time to shine. At the end of the BTS Today Show segment, Jungkook had a final message to ARMY, bidding everyone adieu in New York. 1. Ready, set, and begin." If you want to share your love for BTS on IG, here are 22 BTS Map Of The Soul: 7 Instagram captions that will do just the trick. "When the minute and second hands overlap, the world holds its breath for a little while. — from "Outro: Ego". The group performed “Black Swan” for the first time, unveiling incredible choreography. "Should I go or should I stay?" “We want you to know that you are special. — from "Louder than Bombs", 13. “Wherever you are, wherever we are… BTS and ARMY is the same word, right?” RM said. Since the South Korean band debuted in June 2013, each member has poured their blood, sweat, and tears into their music, choreography, and overall performance to ensure the best experience for their fans. — from "Black Swan", 8. I wondered everyday how far I’d go." BTS are topping all the charts with Map Of The Soul: 7 (Picture: GC Images) Please, a round of applause for BTS who have, once again, made history with their album Map Of The Soul: 7 … “They always give us positive energies.”. — from "Moon", 20. Then during the interview portion, Corden touched on the fans and asked the septet to deliver a message to ARMYs across the nation. — from "Make It Right", 4. Then Jimin shared what drives BTS to do their best every time. All of this to go back to you." “You must face it and move on forward.”. Feb 22, 2020 - BTS MAP OF THE SOUL: 7 iTunes Digital Booklet Photos #BTS #방탄소년단 #MAP_OF_THE_SOUL_7 "The truths may become false, the lies may become true." — from "00:00 (Zero O'Clock)", 16. If these lyrics are inspiring you to have a BTS listening session, check out their latest "ON" music video below. Later in The Zach Sang Show, the host touched on BTS’ choreography, as the group just debuted “Black Swan.” Sang also noted the band always appears effortless while performing and acknowledged how much hard work it takes to do so. Check out 20 BTS MOTS: 7 lyrics for all your IG-caption needs below. — from "Black Swan", 9. — from "UGH! There’s no other way to spin it — BTS purples ARMY. — from "Intro: Persona", 2. Fans had to wait 10 months before they got a new album on Feb. 21 from BTS and, while that may seem short for others, it was a lifetime for the BTS ARMY. “OK, ARMY. How ‘bout Aladdin?" The show’s host reminded viewers of ARMY’s devotion and compassion worldwide. 2020 Showbiz Cheat Sheet, All Rights Reserved. "When this song ends, may a new song begin, hoping that I'll be a little happier." “It just sounds different, but I see the same word when we say BTS and ARMY. The album has everything from rock and hip hop, to R&B and pop, further showcasing the group's ability to dive into any genre. "You are my Earth, and all I see is you." — from "Filter", 10. With the recent release of Map of the Soul: 7 and an epic tour on the way, BTS has plenty more to give. The septet took Rockefeller Plaza in New York and opened up about the new album. "The more you look, the cuter I am, like crazy. “We want ARMY to be happy through our music, and we will be there for you, with love,” V said. — from "My Time", 12. Now that fans have taken some time to process the genius that is MOTS: 7, they've wasted no time choosing their favorite tracks and lyrics. “We can’t [wait] to surprise ARMY with a great show and let’s get it!”, Read more: BTS: Everything Fans Noticed in the ‘ON’ Kinetic Manifesto Film, BTS: Everything Fans Noticed in the ‘ON’ Kinetic Manifesto Film. Thank you for all the love,” Jungkook said. However, his remarks also reminded fans the band isn’t done yet. Jung's Map of the Soul Quotes Showing 1-8 of 8 “The shadow is the image of ourselves that slides along behind us as we walk toward the light. — from "Interlude: Shadow", 7. — from "Boy With Luv", 3. "Can't hold me down 'cuz you know I'm a fighter." Is it really spring that came after the long winter?'" "Sometimes when I'm gasping for air, I wear my hat low and keep running." The group has lyrics that will resonate with anyone, so whether you're feeling flirty, sad, lonely, angry, confident, or happy, BTS has a lyric that will perfectly capture your every mood. And these BTS quotes about ARMY from recent interviews prove just that. Overcoming different tastes and standards, you'll be wanting only me." We have been together for seven years now,” J-Hope said. BTS isn't afraid to touch on hard subjects in their music, and that's what makes their songs so appealing. Now, as BTS premieres their Map of the Soul: 7 comeback, it’s still clear the septet — RM, Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Jimin, V, and Jungkook — truly cares for the fandom. “It’s all because of ARMYs,” Jin said, as translated by RM. "A little taller than I was before, with a voice a little more solid. "Heartbeat pulsing slow in my ears bump bump bump." All of this to go back to you." Then the hosts mentioned the positivity BTS and ARMY bring to the world and asked the group why this message is so important to them. — from "00:00 (Zero O'Clock)", 17. “One message that penetrates the album as a whole is that you must face your inner shadows but resist becoming submerged into its depths,” Suga said. — from "Friends", 19. — from "Dionysus", 6. On Jan. 28, BTS stopped by The Late Late Show with James Corden.