Don't write just "I love this song." Don't understand the meaning of the song? "Singularity" lyrics. Translation of 'Intro: Singularity' by BTS (Bangtan Boys) (방탄소년단) from Korean to English Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية 日本語 한국어 The band continued to gain prominence with their subsequent albums Dark & Wild (2014), The Most Beautiful Moment in Life, Part 2 (2015) and The Most Beautiful Moment in Life: Young Forever (2016), with the latter two entering the U.S. Billboard 200. Also we collected some tips and tricks for you: Follow these rules and your meaning will be published. Provide quotes to support the facts you mention. Lyrics taken from In September 2018, BTS gave a speech at the United Nations as ambassadors for UNICEF. BTS also known as the Bangtan Boys, is a seven-member South Korean boy band formed by Big Hit Entertainment. Translation of 'Intro: Singularity' by BTS (Bangtan Boys) (방탄소년단) from Korean to English (Version #3) Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية فارسی 日本語 한국어 Comment and share your favourite lyrics. The pain in my throat gets worse Try to cover it I don’t have a voice Today I hear that sound again. If this song really means something special to you, describe your feelings and thoughts. Ask us or our community about the part of the song that interests you, We will try to respond as soon as possible. The name subsequently became a backronym for Beyond The Scene. contributions. English: A sound of something breaking I awake from sleep A sound full of unfamiliarity Try to cover my ears but can’t go to sleep. /lyrics/b/bts/singularity_english_translation.html. On June 12, 2013, they performed the song "No More Dream" from their initial album 2 Cool 4 Skool to commemorate their debut on June 13, 2013. On June 12, 2013, they performed the song "No More Dream" from their initial album 2 Cool 4 Skool to commemorate their debut on... BTS also known as the Bangtan Boys, is a seven-member South Korean boy band formed by Big Hit Entertainment. Highlight lyrics and request an explanation. give readers a perfect insight on the song's meaning. Before you get started, be sure to check out these explanations created In 2018, BTS became #1 on the Forbes Korea Power Celebrity list, which ranks South Korea's most powerful and influential celebrities, as well as became the youngest ever recipients to be awarded the Order of Cultural Merit from the South Korean government. Original lyrics of Intro: Singularity (English Translation) song by BTS. appealing. Translation of 'Singularity' by BTS (Bangtan Boys) (방탄소년단) from Korean to English (Version #2) The name subsequently became a backronym for Beyond The Scene. Does it mean anything special hidden BTS also known as the Bangtan Boys, is a seven-member South Korean boy band formed by Big Hit Entertainment. The name subsequently became a backronym for Beyond The Scene. 4 users explained Intro: Singularity (English Translation) meaning. Know what this song is about? On June 12, 2013, they performed the song "No More Dream" from their initial album 2 Cool 4 Skool to commemorate their debut on June 13, 2013. Create interesting and valuable. an account, Try to cover my ears but can’t go to sleep. by our users: Please, do not delete tags "[e=***][/e]", because they responsible for