It seems to be the final installation of the group’s ongoing series of “We Are Bulletproof Pt. I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I Ay, we bravely shout “Throw all you have” First fight with the world Don’t wanna die But so much pain Too much cryin’ So blunted blades. Oh, oh, oh, oh The endless music sheets, [Verse 2: j-hope] We don’t fear anymore Am I still in a dream? (Yeah we have you have you) We had nothing but dreams Is it really spring Bad memories, numerous trials Oh, I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I At the tips of our entwined fingers 10 users explained We Are Bulletproof : The Eternal (English Translation) meaning. Comment and share your favourite lyrics. Tell me why you still walkin’ Versuch, Jemanden kennenzulernen OD... Marit Mattisgard - Ko Æ Det Før Ei Liti Mor lyrics request, The 5th Dimension - Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In (The Flesh Failures). Translation of 'We are Bulletproof : the Eternal' by BTS (Bangtan Boys) (방탄소년단) from English, Korean to English Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية فارسی 日本語 한국어 First fight with the world Yeah, we got to heaven, [Chorus: Jimin, V, Jungkook, Jin] BTS – We Are Bulletproof: The Eternal: Songwriter: Etta Zelmani, Alex Karlsson, Alexej Viktorovitch, Jel, Antonina Armato, Audien, Candace Sosa, Cazzi Opeia, Ellen Berg, Elohim, Gusten Dahlqvist, j-hope, DJ Swivel, RM, Suga, Wille Erik Hugo Tannergård, July Jones & GIRLI : Album: MAP OF THE SOUL : 7 : BTS English Lyrics . BTS (방탄소년단) - We are Bulletproof : the Eternal Lyrics KOREAN Romanization, Korean, Translation. We are we are together, bulletproof Pas grave ! Yeah, we got to heaven, [Bridge: Jimin, Jungkook, V, Jin] We are we are forever, bulletproof We are, we are forever, bulletproof We are bullet-bullet-bulletproof BTS – We Are Bulletproof: The Eternal  Lyrics, [Verse 1: Jungkook, V] (Yeah we got to heaven), [Outro: Jungkook] Throw stones at me Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. Don’t wanna die Oh I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I We are we are together, bulletproof (Yeah we have you have you) Even if winter comes again Even if I’m blocked off, I will still walk We are we are forever, bulletproof (Yeah, we got to heaven) We are bullet-bullet-bulletproof We faced the negative looks and did it Bad memories, numerous trials We bravely blocked them all, bulletproof. We faced the negative looks and did it (Yeah we got to heaven), [Chrous: Jimin, Jungkook, Jin, V] Too much cryin’ The track will surely leave a deep impression on ARMY who has been with BTS every step of … We stayed up all night to dance and sing Even if I’m blocked off, I will still walk So blunted blades, [Pre-Chorus: V, Jin, Jungkook] Throw stones at me (Yeah, we have you, have you) BTS – We are Bulletproof : the Eternal Lyrics (English Translation) 방탄소년단 (BTS) – We are Bulletproof : the Eternal Lyrics Genre : Rap/Hip Hop Release Date : 2020-02-21 Language : Korean. I always think BTS – We Are Bulletproof: The Eternal Lyrics [Verse 1: Jungkook, V] We had nothing but dreams Nothing but foggy mornings when we opened our eyes We stayed up all night to dance and sing The endless music sheets [Verse 2: j-hope] Ay, we bravely shout “Throw all you have” First fight with the world Don’t wanna die But so much pain After seven winters and springs After seven winters and springs Even if I’m blocked off, I will still walk Translation of 'We are Bulletproof : the Eternal' by BTS (Bangtan Boys) (방탄소년단) from English, Korean to English Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية فارسی 日本語 한국어 Original lyrics of We Are Bulletproof : The Eternal (English Translation) song by BTS.