English translations and Korean lessons with the lyrics from BTS’s 2017 album You Never Walk Alone Tracks 1-14 can be found on the Wings page. 4. Will you walk it with me? Spotify | Apple Music. Lie. Awake . Wings: You Never Walk Alone. 우릴 외롭게 할까 OH NO making us lonely OH NO. Track 7. Am I Wrong. 둘! Track 12. Produced by Pdogg Written by Pdogg, “Hitman” Bang, RM, SUGA, j-hope, Supreme Boi. Track 4. Wings: You Never Walk Alone. Track 10. doolset lyrics BTS Lyrics in English. Track 9. Track 5. Track 11. 피 땀 눈물 (Blood Sweat & Tears) Track 3. Begin. Track 15: 봄날 (Spring Day) First Love. Reflection. 21세기 소녀 (21st Century Girl) Track 14. Credits to: Teekay @ bts-trans Track 1. Track 13. MAMA. doolset lyrics BTS Lyrics in English. Produced by: Pdogg Written by: Pdogg, “Hitman” Bang, RM, SUGA, j-hope, Supreme Boi Track 6. Track 8. Lost. Translation of 'A Supplementary Story : You Never Walk Alone' by BTS (Bangtan Boys) (방탄소년단) from English, Korean to English (Version #2) Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية فارسی 日本語 … June 1, 2018 September 11, 2018 doolset Leave a comment . Stigma. Track 2. English translation and Korean lesson with the lyrics of A Supplementary Story: You Never Walk Alone by BTS, from the 2017 album You Never Walk Alone. Intro: Boy Meets Evil. 예 신은 왜 자꾸만 Yeah why does God keep. BTS Cypher Pt. I made an English version of BTS' "A Supplementary Story: You Never Walk Alone" for my students to learn and decided to share. A Supplementary Story: You Never Walk Alone. Ayy I never walk alone Because if you and I are together I can smile Ayy You never walk alone Because if you and I are together I can smile Because if you and I are together I can smile.