I'm scared to get close and I hate being alone, “Can You Feel My Heart” is the opening track and third single (fourth in the US) from Bring Me The Horizon’s fourth studio album Sempiternal. Can you see the dark? Can you save my bastard soul? Can you fix the broken? Can you feel my heart? after many years, this still has the power to make me cry. Can you help the hopeless? Your smile creates a melody that rocks Gensokyo. My InterpretationI actually think this song means much more than only drugs and alcohol. The higher I get, the lower I'll sink. Can you see the dark? Can you help the hopeless? Can you see the dark? hohoemi ga sekai wo yuru gasu melody tsukuri dasu. Lyrics: Can you hear the silence? I'm scared to get close, And I hate being alone. I'm sorry brother So sorry lover Forgive me father I love you mother Can you hear the silence? / Can you feel, can you feel my heart? © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. I'm sorry brothers, so sorry lover Forgive me father, I love you mother Can you hear the silence? Written by vocalist Oliver Sykes, guitarist Lee Malia and keyboardist Jordan Fish, it was produced by Terry Date and featured on the band's 2013 fourth studio album Sempiternal. Can you feel my heart? can you feel my heart? And I hate being alone. Admitting you have a problem, and admitting something’s wrong. I'm sorry brothers, They know how to swim. Can you fix the broken? I can't drown my demons, Copyright: Writer(s): Oliver Scott Sykes, Jordan Keith Attwood Fish, Lee David Malia Lyrics Terms of Use. Starts with his acknowledgement of ketamine abuse and ends with his final plea to himself about getting over the addiction. Can You Feel My Heart Lyrics: Can you hear the silence? Will you wait for me? I'm scared to get close, They know how to swim. To not feel at all. Can you fix the broken? Well, I'm begging on my knees. Well, I'm begging on my knees Can you save my bastard soul? The lower I'll sink. The higher I get, The lower I'll sink. Well, I'm begging on my knees. Can you feel my heart? Well, I'm begging on my knees Can you save my bastard soul? Can you see the dark? Can you hear the silence? About Can You Feel My Heart "Can You Feel My Heart" is a song by British rock band Bring Me the Horizon. Can you feel my heart? itsumademo anata no kanade ru rhythm wo kanji tai can you feel my beat? Die deutsche Übersetzung von Can You Feel My Heart und andere Bring Me the Horizon Lyrics und Videos findest du kostenlos auf Songtexte.com. The song leads with Oliver Sykes’…, The song’s looped vocal pattern was created by Fish, Can You Feel My Heart (Shikari Sound System Remix), Can You Feel My Heart (Live at the Royal Albert Hall). Can you feel, can you feel my heart? The lower I'll sink. Can you see the dark? Will you wait for me? Can you help the hopeless? (Can you feel my heart) Can you help the hopeless? Can you feel my heart? The 18 Greatest Revenge Songs of All Time, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, Songs That Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS. Can you fix the broken? The higher I get, “Can You Feel My Heart” is the opening track and third single (fourth in the US) from Bring Me The Horizon’s fourth studio album Sempiternal. Can you feel my heart? Can you see the dark? I love you mother. Forgive me father, The lower I'll sink. Can you see the dark? Can you feel my heart? Will you ache for me? Well, I'm begging on my knees Can you save my bastard soul? / (Can you feel my heart?) Can you feel my heart? Can you feel my heart? So sorry lover. Can you fix the broken? Can you feel, can you feel my heart? ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. / Can you feel, can you feel my heart? Can you help the hopeless? And I hate being alone. Well, I'm begging on my knees. I long for that feeling to not feel at all. Can you feel, can you feel my heart? I'm scared to get close, And I hate being alone. Can you fix the broken? Can you hear the silence? Forever I want to feel the rhythm that you play can you feel my beat? Can you fix the broken? “I just wanted the numb inside me to leave”. Can you feel, can you feel my heart? Can you hear the silence? Can you help the hopeless? I long for that feeling, Can you feel my heart? Will you wait for me? / Can you fix the broken? It's like a shout from the inside trying to escape from oneself. Can you hear the silence? And I hate being alone. The "can you see the dark" could mean that he's asking this person see the light at the end of his darkness and if there's going to be any future for him. “I long for that feeling to not feel at all” The song’s looped vocal pattern was created by Fish as Sykes couldn’t think of lyrics that fit in the chorus, but they then became a significant part of the song’s structure. Can you help the hopeless? Can you feel my heart? The higher I get, (Can you feel my heart?) / Can you feel my heart? Can you fix the broken? / Can you fix the broken? I'm sorry brothers, so sorry lover, Forgive me father, I love you mother. Will you wait for me? "Forgive me father. Can you feel... can you feel my heart? I can't drown my demons, They know how to swim. Can you hear the silence? I'm sorry, brothers So sorry, lover Forgive me, father I love you, mother Can you hear the silence? Can you save my bastard soul? I'm scared to get close, [3x] [3x] I'm scared to get close and I hate being alone. I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim. I can't drown my demons, To not feel at all. I long for that feeling, To not feel at all. I am not a very huge fan of the genre but since this song. The Lyrics for Can You Feel My Heart by Bring Me the Horizon have been translated into 38 languages. Can you hear the silence? (Can you feel my heart?) To not feel at all. The song leads with Oliver Sykes’ depression. I'm scared to get close, I long for that feeling, Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Can you hear the silence? Can you fix the broken? I can't drown my demons, The higher I get, Well, I'm begging on my knees Can you save my bastard soul? The song really mix very well rhard rock with metalcore. Can you see the dark? Can you fix the broken? Can you hear the silence? / And can you see the dark? Can you see the dark? There's nothing to numb his feelings, no drug since he'll feel worse afterwards and all the alchohol won't drown everything since he still will remember everything that's bad.