Cullen' makes me feel older than I need people to know I am.". Where she incounters Vladimir Tod and became friends with him. Otis had insisted that he get a physical, the first he'd ever gotten in his life, and had said he'd call one of his vampire friends with a medical degree to check him out. Cause that will tell me that the story is not good. Carlisle war in Chicago mit der leiblichen Familie von Edward befreundet und verwandelte Edward, der durch die Grippeepidemie im Sterben lag in einen Vampir. asked Vlad. He winked, and out the door he went, off to another appointment, off to save another life. Rated: Fiction K - English - Family/Friendship - Carlisle, Vladimir Tod - Words: 811 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: ... "My name is Carlisle Cullen. Read Ya no te amo, Bella from the story Nayla || Carlisle Cullen by MelodyBrigitte (Alyssa Romanoff) with 6,263 reads. "And if you ever need to talk about something, give me a call." Ihre Schwiegertochter ist Isabella Swan. Edward meinte ja als Vorwand, dass Carlisle 10 Jahre jünger aussieht, als er eigentlich sollte. The doctor in the surgury room happened to be none other than Carlisle Cullen, who moved with his family a few weeks ago to Gotham leaving Forks behind. Jasper ist ein Vampir, der zum Clan der Cullens gehört. Where she incounters Vladimir Tod and became friends with him. "Nessie, this is a great opportunity for me and for you," explained Carlisle, "there is a hospital in a town call Bathory, who needs my help and want to see what I can do. Who are they again?" ", Carlisle gathered his clipboard and wrapped his stethoscope back around his neck. If I don't get atleast 2 or 3 reviews I may stop the story. Nelly was on the verge to argue at Vlad at why he can't eat one cookie, when Otis calmed her down. He put air quotes around "physical. Many vampires have none, some have one, but the majority of us have dozens of drudges. Go pack what is necessary.". Remember that you are the first of your kind, so while the rest of us are born into our second lives with these skills, yours may just be developing, and that may very well be perfectly normal for you. ", "So, let's get started. Vlad awoke to the soothing sound of an unfamiliar voice. ", Carlisle smiled "Splendid! I'll go pack my stuff. ", "Again, Vlad, it's not something I need thanking for. Jason gets a family, a father, a mother, brothers and sisters who love him and who gets him in a lot of trouble later on. "Glad to meet you," he said, "my name is Carlisle Cullen and I'm from Forks." I know one of my kind when I see it, Vladimir." He opened his eyes to see a tall, blonde man in a white doctor's coat. Do you need any help?" ", Vlad thought about it, "Do you think there…", (Alright…Otis and Vlad can telepathic eachother in there heads. "The rest will stay here in order to keep the balance of vampires and werewolves," said Carlisle, "you and I must start a fresh new life, if not people will expect that something is going on. Geboren wurde Carlisle Cullen um 1640 in … Ich frage mich jetzt wie sie dass anstellen. Platt) ist eine Vampirin aus der Romanreihe Bis(s) von Stephenie Meyer. He had honey-colored eyes and appeared to be no older than thirty. It was a bright, sunny morning, everything was peaceful. ", He laughed a musical laugh. "My name is Carlisle Cullen. The author would like to thank you for your continued support. He reached in the deep pocket of his white lab coat and pulled out a plain white business card with plain black typed font on it. VladXNessie . "Who are you? Renesmee Cullen is forced to move into a new town with her grandpa Carlisle Cullen. And I know that it can be difficult, but it must be done. I smiled (trying to be friendly), "Welcome to Bathory Mr. "Well, Vlad, call me Carlisle. Otis arranges for his friend Carlisle Cullen to talk to Vlad about being a vampire and to answer his questions. He couldn't let the boy die so he bit him into a vamp. Your review has been posted. I, personally, can get you set up with donors, people that volunteer their blood for our kind. Carlisle Cullen was the son of an Anglican pastor. VladXNessie. Jason gets a family, a father, a mother, brothers and sisters who love him and who gets him in a lot of trouble later on. Vlad's mind was swimming with questions, about the strange man, about how he knew who he was, and about why he looked familiar. "Vladimir Tod!" Er ist der Adoptivsohn von Esme und Carlisle Cullen, sowie der Adoptivbruder von Edward Cullen und Emmett Cullen und Rosalie Hale(die häufig auch als seine Zwillingschwester auftritt). Eigentlich stimmt dass ja auch, aber nach der Sache mit den Volturi kommen sie ja wieder, so als ob nie was gewesen wäre. Vlad nodded, thankful that someone may finally have answers for him. Vladimir is an old man's name. "I've been getting these…bursts of strength and speed and whatnot. "You must be very careful Vladimir. He smiled, "Carlisle would be fine, no mister." ", "No, no, I mean, thanks for this too, but thank you for risking your life to protect me, and having never met me before today, I probably wouldn't have protected me. Like, for example, were not aging, or eating food, or…anything like that. VladXNessie . Carlisle closed the door leading to the exam room that Vlad was in. "Ah! Carlisle Cullen (auch bekannt als Stregoni Benefici) ist ein Charakter aus dem Buch „Bis(s) zum Morgengrauen“ von Stephenie Meyer und wird im Film Twilight – Bis(s) zum Morgengrauen von Peter Facinelli gespielt. He made his way toward the door, then paused and turned back. Read La culpa de algo imperdonable from the story Nayla || Carlisle Cullen by MelodyBrigitte (Alyssa Romanoff) with 4,943 reads. "But I don't wanna move!" I personally have none, but two or three is fine, Vlad. I know one of my kind when I see it, Vladimir. "But I don't wanna," complained Nessie. Twilight + Chronicles of Vladimir Tod Crossover. 'Mr. Then she starts to learn about his secrets and falls in love with him...what will happen next? Like…super powers, almost. "But still, why just me and you," argued Nessie. ", "Cause our new neighbors smell…different. Let's all calm down, we have a lot to think about…these new people moving in alright. ", "Ah, yes. Atleast I'm trying!XP, Renesmee Cullen is forced to move into a new town with her grandpa Carlisle Cullen. Read ¿Amor entre tanto dolor? The author would like to thank you for your continued support. She can tell people what she wants by just touching them; she is not poisonous like other vampires…alright ), Nessie gave in "Fine. "Now, now Nelly. One, which you can start having new human friends with to hang.". As a doctor, my job is to save lives. Ich hab die Filme schon geschaut, also könnt ihr mir beim erklären von Tatsachen oder Theorien nicht spoilern. ONE-SHOT Rated: Fiction K - English - Family/Friendship - Carlisle, Vladimir Tod - Words: 811 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/27/2010 - Status: Complete - id: 6181808