F                   Am                F                 C     G            F                   Am                F                 C     G          F                   Am                F                 C     G This is a chord chart version of Hallelujah where the piano chords are written above the lyrics of the song. })(); Learn how to play exactly like Rufus Wainwright. There are more than 200 cover versions of the song Hallelujah in different languages. And from your lips she drew the Hallelujah, F                   Am               F                   C  G C       G This is a chord chart version of Hallelujah where the piano chords are written above the lyrics of the song. Below the chart you can find the PDF download. Here’s the chord chart with the piano chords for “Hallelujah”. I don’t even know the name She broke your throne, and she cut your hair artist: "Rufus Wainwright", I’ll stand before the Lord of Song That David played, and it pleased the Lord           F                   Am                F                 C     G TAB4U is strict about accuracy of the chords in the song. There are 5 chords you’re going to have to familiarize yourself with in this Hallelujah piano tutorial. Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah Create and get +5 IQ. You can view the chord chart directly here on the page – but you are also welcome to download the piano chord chart for Hallelujah as a PDF. /* TFP - E-chords - Below */          F                           G                           C              G But you don’t really care for music, do you? REMEMBER: If you don’t know all the chords in this song – you can always download our FREE Piano Chord Charts PDF – Click Here to get it now.           F                           G                        C            G (function() { F Am Hallelujah, Hallelujah F C G C G Hallelujah, Hallelujah C Am Maybe I have been here before, C Am I know this room, I've walked this floor, F G C G I used to live alone before I knew you C | F G | I've seen your flag on the marble arch. Simply click the link at the bottom of the page. G Well it goes like this C D Em C The fourth, the fifth, the minor fall, the major lift D B7 Em The baffled king composing Hallelujah Chorus C Em Hallelujah, Hallelujah C Em D G Hallelujah, Hallelujah G Em G Em Verse 2 G Em Well, your faith was strong but you needed proof G Em You saw her bathing on the roof C D G Her beauty in the moonlight overthrew you G C D She tied you to the kitchen chair Em C She broke …     C                             Am Leonard Cohen lived in Los Angeles, USA.           Am                                            F          G                   E7                Am adunit_id: 100000049, There’s a blaze of light in every word          F                            G                         C                G The minor fall, the major lift Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelu-u-jah, Your faith was strong, but you needed proof, Her beauty and the moonlight overthrew ya, She broke your throne, and she cut your hair, And from your lips she drew the Hallelujah. C Well it goes like this F G Am F The fourth the fifth the minor fall and the major lift G E7 Am The baffled king composing Hallelujah F Am F C G C Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelh..jah C Am Well your faith was strong but you needed proof C Am You saw her bathing on the roof F G C G Her beauty and the moonlight overthrew you C F G She tied you to her kitchen chair Am F She broke your throne and she …