Pinterest. Claudia Traisac is active in the TV industry since the 2000s. She is best known for Escobar: Paradise Lost (2014), and Cuentame (2006 – 2017). In 2013 he joined the cast of the musical Hoy no me puedo levantar at the Teatro Coliseum in Madrid with Daniel Diges and Adrián Lastra. Now she ranked in the list of most popular Spanish actress. HEIGHT (FEET): N/A. Altogether, she performed in 12 episodes of the show. He also joins the cast of the series The Sonata del Silencio de Televisión Española interpreting Elena, the protagonist. So, after her hard work and efforts, Claudia’s surely will add an extra amount of fortune in coming days too. ”. Some of his hit films are the Hunger Games series, RV, Journey to the center of the Earth, Escober: Paradise Last. Published: 23:34 EST, 10 July 2016 | Updated: 03:12 EST, 11 July 2016 . The couple started dating in June of 2013. Claudia is active in the acting industry since 2000. In 2004, she acted in a Spanish film, El 7º día role of Isabel Nin. Claudia Traisac’s height and weight. She is active on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter accounts. Claudia Traisac (Actress), born on January 7, 1993 in Leganés, Spain. Her well-maintained body structure deserves much people’s attention. For starters, she was born in Leganes, Spain, on December 14, 1992. If yes, then you must be familiar with the role of Maria, portrayed by the Spain-born Claudia Traisac, a Spanish actress. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way. Many of you might already be aware of this Spaniard beauty, but for those who don’t, we’re going to tell you about her. Likewise, Claudia has dark brown hair color and also dark brown eyes. Although she’s more known in Spain than USA, many Hutcherson’s fans noticed her when she started dating him in 2013. In 2014, while still in the theater, he premiered the film Escobar, Paraíso perdido with Benicio del Toro and Josh Hutcherson. Source: Wikipedia. She wears 32C bra size and shoe size is 7. It is the first film that the actress from Madrid rolls in English. Later she completed her training at the Actor Center directed by Lorena García de las Bayonas. Have you ever watched the Spanish movie Escobar: Paradise Lost? Recently, Traisac reached 26 years as of 2019. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. Her father’s name is Under review and mother name is unknown at this time. As per her bio, Traisac’s zodiac sign is Libra. Claudia Traisac was born as Claudia Hernández Traisac. On March 3, 2017, Unión Por Leganés-ULEG gave Claudia Traisac the ‘Independent Award of the Year’ in the category of local protagonist, a fact that is relevant for the actress, as she said in her speech “it is one of the first prizes they have given me. The Spanish actress, Claudia Trisac gathers an immeasurable amount of money. In 2015 he joined the cast of the fourth season of the musical La llamada by Javier Calvo and Javier Ambrossi replacing Macarena García in the role of María Casado. She was born as Claudia Hernandez Traisac, but best known as Claudia Traisac. Welcome to my blog. Claudia Traisac is one of the most famous and trending Actress in whole world right now. Short Bio Claudia was born January 7th, 1993 in Spain. She starred in the musicals Hoy No Me Puedo Levantar at the Teatro Coliseum, and La Llamada at the Teatro Lara in Madrid. Her well-maintained body structure deserves much people’s attention. How tall is Claudia Traisac? It seems the relationship between them is very strong. Moreover, the actress also worked in Spanish musicals Hoy No Me Puedo Levantar and La Llamada.. Claudia Traisac Height