It is more than a month away after all! Again, the broadcast where Chapter 16 will debut will air on March 26, which is still several weeks away. Cookie Policy, Dead by Daylight – Estimated Chapter 16 Release Date, Anniversary Event 2020 & Golden Week, The event to celebrate the anniversary of. Press J to jump to the feed. It might be tied to the archies like the lunar event was yeah and it will likely have those annviersary cakes for offerings and the baloons and streamers on the killer hooks, I suspect it's a huge license DLC for chapter 16 either candyman or another licensed DLC. Dead by Daylight's 16th Chapter is currently live on the games Public Test Build on Steam, however it has a set release date for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC versions of Dead by Daylight on June 16. Latest information from the DBD team . So we should see teasers around the 15-19. what do you guys think will be the event? Most likely- anniversary has never been an objective-based event. Design | Chapter 18 Changes. Dead by Daylight’s Silent Hill Chapter will be available on June 16th on PC and consoles with a mobile release planned for a later date. Angered by being thrown back by the angler at a young age, this small fry still feels the pain from the hook in its mouth. • Anniversary Event: The event to celebrate the fourth anniversary of Dead by Daylight is scheduled to begin on June 23rd and end on July 7th . 9 comments. Probably significantly less than last year just like everything bhvr is doing rn maybe we’ll get some skins, I wanna know too Incase outfits I plan to buy are gonna be on sale. Well, 75% cosmetics price off but not a 104% offering? ;(. At most I’m seeing a new offering which increases BP for everyone by 104% instead of last year’s 103. Dead by Daylight Mobile information . Dead by Daylight is an asymmetrical multiplayer (4vs1) horror game where one player takes on the role of the savage Killer, and the other four players play as Survivors, trying to escape the Killer and avoid being caught and killed. Question. I had 102 after leveling my nurse to max level all perks from level 1, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the LeaksByDaylight community. New Killer: The Floppy Fish. STATE OF DEAD BY DAYLIGHT MOBILE: LAUNCH UPDATE. Dead By Daylight - Silent Hill Chapter Jun 16, 2020. On the other hand BHVR is very good at creating original horror icons so I won't complain there either. CHAPTER XVI: Silent Hillis the sixteenth Chapter DLC forDead by Daylight . I just bought a bunch of cosmetics too! An official release date for Dead By Daylight chapter 17 has not been officially confirmed, but is expected to be September 8. Dead by Daylight – Estimated Chapter 16 Release Date, Anniversary Event 2020 & Golden Week NiitoIsHere April 29, 2020 Thanks to our collaborator Masusder we were able to discover some news about the next chapter of Dead by Daylight , the anniversary event and the Golden Week . 22. 3. Dead by Daylight: Silent Hill is available now on the Public Test build on Steam and will be added to PC and consoles on June 16. RELEASE DATE OF DEAD BY DAYLIGHT CHAPTER 17. My bet is on a female licenses character. So is June 16th the official release date for chapter 16? How rare was the 103% offering during the event? 121. However, an release date for Dead By Daylight has not been officially confirmed yet. So many friends lost to the humans above. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. 171. Dead by Daylight Leaks – Tome VI All Challenges + Characters & Upcoming Sales + Lunar Event Dates Leaked, Dead by Daylight Leaks – All Info about v4.4.0/Chapter 18 Upcoming Cosmetics: Descriptions, Prices & Release Dates Leaked, Dead by Daylight Leaks – v4.4.0/Chapter 18 Cosmetics Info & Release Dates Leaked. similar to last years? Chapter 16 Release Date, Anniversary Event 2020 & Golden Week. If the new killer is a Werewolf. ... Too)! Start the Conversation of LeaksByDaylight use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on the website. Descend Beyond is a new Chapter for Dead by Daylight. Can anyone else say if this is true? Either way, it's very likely to be a female killer, Here's hoping the DLC is candyman with Helen Lyle as the survivor (or someone from the 2020 remake), I thought there was a sale on ps4 for cosmetics so Idk what OP means. I'd really love to see what they do with him. DBD Mobile News. Dead by Daylight – Tome 3: All Cutscenes Lore, Dead by Daylight – Tome 3 Escalation: All Lore Text. Any ideas which cosmetics should go for sale? I watched the movie for the first time in response to all the speculation for him and I thought it was so cool. Which of these are you most excited about? Silent Hill is a new Chapter for Dead by Daylight. Privacy Policy • In another post I told you about the release date of chapter 16: Leak Legit . Chapter 16 may still be a ways away from being released for Dead by Daylight. Chapter 17: The Angler's Release. I'm hopeful for Candyman. We thought that DBD 17 will come out on Halloween or in the lead up to the ghoulish celebration. Purchasing the add-on will unlock its new Killer, new Survivor, and an … All right guys chapter teases are on their way what are we thinking OG or licensed (candyman). All rights reserved by Behaviour Interactive. To learn more, please see the privacy policy. This material is not official and is not endorsed by Behaviour Interactive. D: I think there is more info to come. It includes a Killer, The Blight, and a Survivor, Felix Richter. • LIVE Date: The chapter 16 of Dead by Daylight is currently scheduled to be released on June 16th. I am very excited for Pyramid Head to be added to dead by daylight so I've been trying to find the release date I have found two websites that say June 16th but nowhere else can confirm it. Expand for more options. Is it common like the Pustula Petals on Halloween? Was this article informative? thepyramidhead • September 16 in Developer Activities. Portions of the materials used are trademarks and/or copyrighted works of Behaviour Interactive. They will know no mercy. The Player Test Build of chapter 16 will start on May 26th and there will be a high priority to find the new map, the priority will be high until June 5th. 0. Matt Kim is a reporter for IGN. It includes a Killer, The Executioner; a Survivor, Cheryl Mason; and a map. In this subreddit we are publish and we discuss all the leaks and news concerning Dead by Daylight!