Meet the Cadillac of kid carriers, the Kid Comfort 3. Willkommen bei unserem Deuter Kid Comfort Plus Test. To be honest, the Deuter Kid Comfort Child Carrier is my favorite carrier, though the Deuter Kid Comfort Active SL comes in in a close second. I just find I prefer being able to haul more extra gear on most hikes than the Active series allows (must be a mom-of-5-kids … The current price is below: See Osprey Poco Plus on Amazon; See Deuter Kid Comfort 3 on Amazon; The Verdict. The Deuter Kid Comfort 3 costs about $60 more than the Osprey Poco Plus on Amazon. This enduring pack is superbly built and is the largest of Deuter’s kid carriers. Bei dem Deuter Kid Comfort Plus … Kid Comfort 3. With an integrated sunshade, pivoting Vari Flex hip belt, and … Comfort: While all three child carriers ensured comfort, the Kid Comfort and Kid Comfort Pro include the Deuter Aircomfort feature which aids with ventilation, keeping both hiker and child … The Osprey Poco Plus and the Deuter Kid Comfort … Wir haben für sich die wichtigsten und besten Produkte in dieser Kategorie aufgelistet und in eine entsprechende Reihenfolge gebracht.