Haemorrhage and Mangled effects caused by Sloppy Butcher return to normal once the Survivor is fully healed. @Saengerkrieg12 (currently Updating and Hosting DBD-Builder) @Vykaris (Original Maker of DBD-Builder) All copyrighted material displayed here is property of its owners. Your lust for a kill is so intense that your connection with The Entity is momentarily lost, making you totally unpredictable. Each time you hit your Obsession , you increase the Exit Gate Opening time by 4 seconds up to a maximum of 8 additional/12 additional/16 additional seconds. We’ve put together ten of the best Dead by Daylight survivor builds to get you started. Nice Nurse has the best chasing capability out of all Killers, but she sucks at finding survivors. "The creature appears to have some unknown influence over electricity and nearby electronics." A deep bond with The Entity unlocks potential in one's Aura-reading ability. With 80 perks to choose from, there’s going to be a lot of guesswork on just which builds are the best for you to take into each match. Survivors' Grunts of Pain are 25/50/50 % louder and regular breathing is 0/0/25 % louder. While carrying a Survivor, you suffer no cool-down on missed attacks and successfully hitting another Survivor will pause the carried Survivor's wiggle timer for 2/3/4 seconds. "She plays with us and revels in our pain.". Hey community I’m a nurse main and I’d like to know what you guys would think the best nurse build would be. "I just can't take no pleasure in killing. When your Obsession is hooked, Furtive Chase receives a Token, up to a maximum of 2/3/4 Tokens. Each time a Generator is completed, all Survivors' locations are revealed to you for 3 seconds. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). After hooking a Survivor, all other Survivors' Auras are revealed to you for 4 seconds when they are farther than 40 metres from the Hook . Your distressing presence drains and weakens your prey. "You have no idea what I have planned for you. Gain 30/40/50 % more Bloodpoints for actions in the Hunter Category. It will cause your ruin.". When a Survivor rescues another Survivor from a Hook that is at least 32 metres away from you, Make Your Choice triggers and applies the Exposed Status Effect on the rescuer for 40/50/60 seconds. "In the shadows they torment, scarring our minds with each scream.". The Obsession is not affected by Remember Me. Each time a Survivor completes a Good Skill Check while repairing, the Generator will be revealed by a yellow Aura for as long as it is being repaired. This website is a tier list for the game Dead by Daylight. Your powerful hold onto the Survivors causes escapes to be nearly impossible. Perk Build for Nurse What do you think is a good Perk Build for her? Your presence alone instils great fear. Each Token decreases your Terror Radius by 4 metres while in a Chase. The cool-down of missed Basic Attacks is reduced by 20/25/30 %. Adrenaline heals a survivor one health state once the exit gates are powered and give them a free Sprint Burst while also ignoring the exhausted effect (so you can Dead Hard or Sprint Burst and still get the bonus speed from Adrenaline). Hex: Blood Favour has a cool-down of 60/50/40 seconds. - The Legion. I'm All Ears can only be triggered once every 60/50/40 seconds. (Optional) – Nurse’s Calling; Alright, so let me explain why this DBD Pyramid Head build is so good right now, perk by perk. You are animated by the power of your Hex Totem when the Survivors are on the verge of escaping. While Hex: Undying is active, Survivors within 2 metres of any Totem have their Aura revealed for 4/5/6 seconds. When a Survivor is damaged, Zanshin Tactics becomes inactive for 40/35/30 seconds. "She touched your skin, you bear the witch's mark!". Stop!" "Death has come to your little town, Sheriff." After hooking a Survivor, the next Generator you damage is instantly loses 25 % of its progress.Normal Generator Regression applies after the Damage Generator action. irishbutcher. "It's more than muscles. "There is no need to worry. Play DbD with style and randomness! If any Hex Totem is cleansed, including this one, the Auras of all Survivors are revealed for 10 seconds. Any Generator within a range of 64/96/128 metres that is being repaired by 2 or more Survivors is marked by a yellow Aura . When hanging in the depths, you face the dark one. The Vault location is blocked only for Survivors. - Freddy Krueger. This effect applies to the last 2/3/4 Survivors hit. What are you Nurse players running and what perks would you say make the ideal Nurse build? Unlocks potential in one's Aura-reading ability. While transporting a body, your Terror Radius is increased by 12 metres. When another Hex Totem is cleansed, that Hex transfers to an available Dull Totem, losing any Tokens in the process. Survivors put into the Dying State by your Basic Attack are not revealed to other Survivors when those are standing outside of a range of 32/24/16 metres. When hooking a Survivor, all other injured Survivors suffer from the Haemorrhage Status Effect until healed and the Exhausted Status Effect for 45 seconds.