- one family. Die Familie - Singular (Eine Familie ist immer Singular.) It's in alphabetical order based on the English words, and the German includes the necessary gender options and, quite often, the plural ( p ), so you can use them in various contexts. I just tried to be as conscise as possible. Here you can not only inflect Familie but also all German nouns. The noun Familie is declined with the declension endings -/n. Auch die Italiener sprechen in ihrer Sprache von der „famiglia“ im Singular und mehreren „famiglie“ im Plural. Die Familie - Singular (Eine Familie ist immer Singular.) Learn vocabulary, terms, and more with flashcards, games, and other study tools. More information can be found in the Terms of Use, The voice of Familie is feminine and the article "die". What is the Definition of German noun Familie. Start studying Die Familie (plural). - one family. Hi bearded, I'm almost sure that the question is: Of course you may be right, Hutschi. Here you can not only inflect Familie but also. In the case of a publication please name the author "Netzverb (www.verbformen.com)" with link to https: //www.verbformen.com/. (Das sind zwei oder mehr Familien.) Hi, in one exceptional phrase, the verb may be plural. I know it can be both in English, but what about German? ]. News, The content on this site is unless otherwise stated under the open license CC BY-SA 4.0 available (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0) . but if you've deciphered the question, I guess it wasn't so bad after all. You must log in or register to reply here. The question was crystal clear to me from the outset, ShapkaUshanka. The declension of the noun Familie is in singular genitive Familie and in the plural nominative Familien. Terms in this set (32) die Familie - two or more families. The noun is part of the thesaurus of Zertifikat Deutsch respectivly Level A1. =) Danke! Die Fragestellung war nicht so klar formuliert.. / The question was not so clear.. The Family (die Familie) Annotated English-German Glossary The glossary is structured so you can easily find the German vocabulary you're looking for. if you've deciphered the question, I guess it wasn't so bad after all, The team is/are... . The voice of Familie is feminine and the article "die". JavaScript is disabled. Riches, like poverty, has [singular verb? For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Die Familie n - Plural. -- but belongs to "wir alle". Auf Spanisch bedeutet das Wort Familie „la familia“; die Pluralform davon lautet „las familias“. the family an all of the plural versions. Deklination Familie. Singular: die Familie, der Familie, der Familie, die Familie Plural: die Familien, der Familien, den Familien, die Familien The content may be freely and permanently used, copied and modified and is suitable as Open Educational Resources (OER). Declension and Plural of Familie.