Cool modernity meets fascinating history. Dear guest, Thank you for your stay in our house and the related feedback. Bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 13 von 24 Hotels in Passau mit 3,5/5 von Reisenden bewertet. Dear guest, thank your for your positive feedback about your stay in our hotel. We speak your language! 259 geprüfte Hotelbewertungen zu DORMERO Hotel Passau in Passau vergleichen und beim Testsieger HolidayCheck mit Tiefpreisgarantie Ihre Passau Reise buchen. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. 213 Bewertungen, 146 authentische Reisefotos und günstige Angebote für Hotel DORMERO Passau. Eat at our restaurant "Zum Roten Eichhörnchen" with family & friends (where there is something delicious to suit every taste) and enjoy an after work drink in the SONDERBAR – anything is possible here! Own or manage this property? Nearby attractions include Dom St. Stephan (0.9 km), Donau Cycle Path (0.6 km), and Altstadt Passau (1.0 km). Please see our partners for more details. All that besides seriously droopy curtains and a couple of other things wrong with the room (no aircon) and a chaotic breakfast free-for-all and you can say we weren't impressed. Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect total costs of the stay, including all taxes and fees known to our partners. Where I see the problem – it is cleanness. What food & drink options are available at DORMERO Hotel Passau? With fancy greetings, the Team from Dormero Hotel Passau. Maybe we will meet again? We would appreciate to welcome you again Kind regards, DORMERO Hotel Passau, Hotels near Museum Moderner Kunst – Worlen, Hotels near Pilgrimage Church and Pauline Fathers' Monastery, Hotels near Altes Rathaus (Old Town Hall), Hotels near Neustift (bei Passau) Station, Franz Josef Strauss Airport Accommodation. From the outside the hotel looks like a Campanille but once you walk in the front door you enter a completely different world of bold red and black decor, black faux leather sofas, and sexual innuendo, our imagination working over time when the receptionist explained that the sauna was open until 2.30am and two guests were seen in their dressing gowns in the lift! I would not stay at this hotel again unless there were no other clean hotels in nearby locations. It was either a bad day or the wrong job! Are pets allowed at DORMERO Hotel Passau? Now $55 (Was $̶6̶6̶) on Tripadvisor: DORMERO Hotel Passau, Passau. Because your actions clearly ment that I was stupid! Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge. Our rich and varied breakfast buffet is one of our many standards at Dormero and in each of our hotels identical. more. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. In perfect contrast to the picturesque “Bavarian Venice”, the design vocabulary of the Italian-style city hotel is straight and open. 32, 94032 Passau, Bavaria Germany. Sundays even possible to breakfast till 14.00 hrs. I had a really nice time here. Please see our partners for more details. Add to that the train passing regularly during the night and the lighter sleeper can forget sleep until about 2 in the morning. 32, 94032 Passau, Bavaria Germany. We stayed at the Dormero prior to leaving on a bike trip. Best regards, Mr. Overson (room 111). Next time you say to your customers that there shouldn’t teach you your job be carful at who you say it! I had it but it was blocked of my account! Bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 14 von 23 Hotels in Passau mit 3,5/5 von Reisenden bewertet. I booked 3 nights in your hotel to the 23rd up to the 26 of December on the name of Overson (room 111). The staff speaks multiple languages, including English, Spanish, French, German, and Hungarian. 2,5 km zum Hauptbahnhof Passau. DORMERO Hotel Passau, Passau: Zobrazte 229 recenzí zákazníků, 160 fotografií cestovatelů a skvělé nabídky pro zařízení DORMERO Hotel Passau, které se v Passau umístilo jako 14. z 23 hotely a je ohodnocené na Tripadvisor jako 3,5 z 5 Due to work I had to stay a month in this hotel. We apologize for the inconvenience with the front desk staff, but we are also interested in … Hotel DORMERO Passau, Passau: 211 Bewertungen, 146 authentische Reisefotos und günstige Angebote für Hotel DORMERO Passau. I get the sexy innuendo might be a bit risqué for young families, but it wasn’t offensive in any way. Staff was friendly and helpful. And surprised the sudden cold, but the heaters run smoothly. Free Minibar. We are looking forward to welcome you again at the DORMERO Hotel. We wish you the best. There are more places to choose from in the Passau area. With fancy greetings, Your team from the Dormero Hotel Passau, Clean, Sparse, Bright Dining Room, Rude Manager, We spent a day and night at this hotel which is across the river from the city of Passau which is charming. We are glad that you liked our house and our standards. We wish you all the best. Top room amenities include a minibar, a flat screen TV, and blackout curtains.