He tries to kiss her but she pushes him away and out of the front door. Zum Glück ist da noch Johnnys Freund Christian, der Meg mit seiner ruhigen Art dabei hilft, einen kühlen Kopf zu bewahren. She feels guilty afterwards and she kicks Johnny out. The only other person she could talk to was Christian, Johnny's close friend since childhood. Er ist einfach viel zu sexy und seine Augen viel zu unverschämt schön! This was just as good as I remembered, it was fab to revisit Johnny and Meg again! Not only with one girl, but more than one? [ starting from the fact that Johnny slept with his girlfriends, and ending with showing no interest whatsoever in what happens in his life and his well-being. Again, he tries to get Meg to leave Christian and go back to LA with him. I absolutely hated Johnny's behavior (oh so much) and Meg's indecisiveness. A person with an addiction, faced with hurting someone s/he loves, would realize he has a problem and/or at least have remorse to have lied and manipulated to get to the drug, [ he got in to a fight with his girlfriend because of a pregnancy scare, and instead of even facing it, he brings home another girl and starts kissing her in front of her (and Meg as a matter of fact) not minding hurting them both and not apologizing, for anything, ever (not even sleeping with this best friend's girlfriend... twice), [ as in manipulating and hurting women who sleep with him, and his best friend, [ sleeping with his personal assistant, and doing it again with the next one, [ when he doesn't even ask for Meg's dead grandmother and how she's doing, when he doesn't care that he's gonna hurt his best friend by sleeping with Meg, [ from the: "feel sorry for me cause I have no family" to the "I'm going to treatment for you, yet it's not really for you, it's mandatory" to the last "I love you" because is want he knows she wants from him, [ when he did that to his girlfriend and didn't even blinked when she was crying, or Meg a.k.a the women he 'loves' when he came home with the two girls. He will wait for her for three months and he will let her ago after that. What a fool girl. Refresh and try again. Oh, but he didn't want to lose her. I wish I could take back the £6 I paid for this rubbish, or else the precious time I wasted! It was pretty much obvious at this point that Christian had feelings for Meg, but he doesn't say a word to her even when he leaves to go back to London. They become a couple and soon Christian finishes the biography he was writing and flies back to LA to have Johnny read and approve it. How she lets him do her and everyone else, getting mad whenever anyone dared questioning him. She has written fourteen novels, a three-part spin-off for young adults and a collection of short stories. [F#m C#m A E F C# B F# G#m Em D#m] Chords for Ayman- Du Bist Mein Stern with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Schon bei den ersten Tönen bekommt man dieses Ohrwurmgefühl und sofort gute Laune. Weitere Singles wie Nur eine Nacht, Nur die Wahrheit zählt und Dieser Brief waren ebenfalls Charterfolge. The first thing you should know is that the book does not end here… is one of those that drops a bomb at the end, and you have to wait for the second book to know how it goes… As the following book is already out and about, that’s not too much of a drawback, if you enjoyed this one is actually a plus…. oh my god, I found myself hating them! She has written fourteen novels, a three-part spin-off for young adults and a collection of short stories. *gasps* (WHAT??) Obsessed with Johnny and no personality otherwise. Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account. Well, except for Christian. Seriously. Despite all of this, Meg just couldn't get rid of her feelings for Johnny. Do you wanna be with her, or not? She and Johnny make small talk and Johnny ends up kissing her. Du bist mein Stern book. Well, except for Christian. A bit predictable but I enjoyed reading it. I was hooked on page 1, I love love love when HIM is a rock star … now if this was real life and I was Meg Stiles or she was a friend of mine I would say “RUN AWAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN” except I am an helpless romantic, I will probably stay thinking that I can change the man, no matter how bad things are. I mean...do you really expect me to believe he had any kind of feelings for her? Do you wanna be with her, or not? Paige Toon grew up between England, Australia and America and has been writing books set in sun-drenched locations around the world since 2007.