You can find more information in our data data protection guidelines. COVID-19 has led to some stressful and uncertain times. This also works for multiple masks. That's great news for your wallet and the environment, But how can I clean or disinfect my mask? And, if the whole nightmare is (hopefully) over soon, you can easily wear your mask in cosplay or at the next festival. You can change the cookie settings and revoke your permission at any time on the cookie policy page . Our mouth masks are timeless and also look good on many other occasions. Your wallet will be happy and the environment will say thank you. Order yours straight away so that you don’t have to wear a pretty surgical mask from the pharmacy! EMP - Music, Movie, TV & Gaming Merch - Alternative Clothing, Exclusive discounts Brands by EMP Deal Exclusive products VIP competitions. The risk of spreading infection is therefore reduced. It protects you: As a barrier, your face mask prevents you from touching your face and reduces the risk of a smear infection. Let the others walk around in mouse grey or surgical green masks while you show your individuality with a merch mask from EMP! Here I can unsubscribe from the newsletter. I hereby consent to receive the EMP Newsletter and consent that EMP Mail Order UK Ltd may process my personal data and send me information about its products on a regular basis. After use, you can just throw your mask into the washing machine. Nevertheless: our masks are not medical equipment and are not certified as suitable for medical use. Important: Our cleaning tips only apply to cotton masks. My personal data will be processed in conformity with the provisions of the Data Privacy Policy. Discover more! Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. At EMP we have heard your desperate pleas and quickly stocked up with some of the most stylish face masks that can be found on the Internet. Subscribe now and grab a 10% discount voucher! As viruses cannot withstand high temperatures, heat is the best way to correctly clean your mask at home. This means that glasses fog up less often and your view always remains clear - even with a cool corona face mask. By clicking “Agree” you allow us to use cookies on our website, social media and partner websites in order to improve and personalize our shop, and for analysis and marketing purposes. We offer fast and reliable delivery to your front door. Place in the oven at at least 70 to maximum 90 degrees. Shop our selection of fluid-resistant masks, particulate respirators and surgical masks today! Please turn this functionality on or check if you have another program set to block cookies. I tested the Empire Tech LED neck lift device in the store recently. Unlike paper masks, they do not necessarily have to be thrown away after only being worn once. Naturally Anti-Microbial. Alternatively you can choose not to agree to the use of cookies – in this case we will only use the essential cookies. Your browser is currently not set to accept cookies. The soft material of our fabric masks is comfortable to wear and durable. We at EMP are here for you, and have quickly stocked up on some of the most stylish mouth and nose masks that can possibly be found on the internet. With one of our chic masks you can get through the pandemic in style. Be yourself, live your style and easily buy your fabric face mask online in the EMP shop. 2. Fusion Face Mask Fusion Flex Gaiter Innovation Innovation Overview / element / eco6 / ink / hide / nano Our Journey Our Journey About Us Our Approach Blog Shop Shop Shop All Shop All Women Men Unisex Shorts Pants Jackets Accessories Graphic Tees Women Women Belmont Full Zip Jacket Who said you have to wear a boring surgical mask or one of granny's hand-knitted ones when you're out and about? Lots of our cool fabric merch masks can be washed at up to 70 degrees, so you can use them many times. Choose one of the fresh and varied designs that set you apart from the Corona mass. For spectacle wearers: the fit can be individually adjusted for many brands using a nose piece. We at EMP understand, which is why we offer you a great selection of mouth masks with loads of cool designs. Here you can find a huge choice of cool masks. Available again: Tuesday from 8:00 am until 7:00 pm at 0203 885 0001. Our cool cotton masks are easy on your wallet and the environment. Alternatively you can choose not to agree to the use of cookies – in this case we will only use the essential cookies. As a unisex product, our masks are available to both men and women. Stay Safe and Healthy with Hemp Face Masks. Please turn it on so that you can experience the full features of this site. As South Africa begins to gradually move out of lockdown, citizens will need to take extra precautions to stay safe and healthy. By clicking on “Set preferences” you can set your cookie preferences. These methods could damage masks made from other materials and surgical mouth masks will require different treatment! Let others go around in boring grey or surgical green, and show your individuality with a merch mask from EMP! Important: Our cleaning tips apply to cotton fabric masks. This order qualifies for FREE delivery - let's go... Free delivery on orders over £10 Please turn it on so that you can experience the full features of this site. After use, you can simply put your mouth mask in the washing machine. From shop atlinia. The outer layer of hemp cloth is naturally anti-microbial, durable and provides a protective barrier without restricting air flow. Our mouth masks are timeless and can also be used in lots of other situations. By clicking on “Set preferences” you can set your cookie preferences. By clicking “Agree” you allow us to use cookies on our website, social media and partner websites in order to improve and personalize our shop, and for analysis and marketing purposes.