Error: Could not find or load main class HelloJava Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: HelloJava 오타도 없고, 클래스명과 파일명도 일치하고, 환경변수 Path 설정도 했는데 이러한 오.. I was looking for solution on this issue for over 3 hour , only now its work by your suggestions , after adding the environment variable CLASSPATH=%CLASSPATH%;. Thanks again. *; import java.awt.event. I am running Fedora (Linux). No one any where else was able to get that across. *, "My first program in Java, HelloWorld !! java and javac cmd are working properly on normal cmd line so it shows that environment variable is working properly but when i run any programthen it can compile only and make a byte code but i cannot run this class file via javac tool.it shows Error: Could not find or load main class.plz resolve this problem send your response on gauravlodhi41@gmil.com. Send comment I have read and accept the privacy policy Red Link to Media collects personal data for internal use only. Great Explanation. if you use winrar or winzip, you can see class files inside JAR on Windows. I Created a JavaFX Application with BlueJ. I'm getting really desperate... My app compiles fine with the -classpath switch under javac however if I try to run it with -cp or -classpath. I debug it by debug as Java program and found that it was one of the dependent JAR which was available in classpath but Eclipse was not seeing it. Snippet. Project structure:example/Snippet.javaexample/org.json.jarI've to include the jar in classpath and i'm executing the program from example directory. For more java articles ,Click here to Subscribe JavaHungry Hello Jesse, Can you share how you are running your program in Eclipse? Thank you for this page, and related help. Our program runs perfectly if you just double click on it, but it doesn't as a scheduled task. Apparently, I ran it as: >java dto\Helloinstead of>java dto.Hello. Please Note that both the above paths have "java" command while one is from "jre" the other is from "jdk" Other global variables are as following in ".bash_profile" Difference between List and Set in Java Collection. Please Note that both the above paths have "java" command while one is from "jre" the other is from "jdk" Other global variables are as following in ".bash_profile" Re: jnlp failure "Could not find the main class". It's on default package, and I have tried everything from cleaning the project, building the project and build automatically. Difference between Connected vs Disconnected RowSe... What is java.library.path , How to set in Eclipse IDE. The error indicates that the java command failed to find or load the main class. ... Java Web Start (Jnlp) Tutorial; mkyong Founder of Mkyong.com, love Java and open source stuff. When I went to run it I got the class not found error as expected. while if I run with java -cp test.jar com.test.boot.Mainkt I get correct execution. Within Eclipse, no problem running my Java with Package. Your description is really great and I thought FINALLY my problem is over. I kept trying to go to Run | Run in Eclipse and in past exercises (I'm working out of the Head First Java book) I didn't have to do that. Sadly not. Contact Information #3940 Sector 23, Gurgaon, Haryana (India) Pin :- 122015. contact@stechies.com -- New funciona! @Javin: Thank you for replying. Update - I made a few changes and got it to work. Why? Eclipse - main class not found errorI was also getting same problem in Eclipse i.e. I get an error could not find or load main class in my code how to fix it can anyone help me. How to convert lambda expression to method reference in Java 8? does solution given here helped you? What was wrong with the original code?Here is some output:vince@Vince2 sample]$ cat HelloHP.javapackage HelloHP;/** * Simple Java program to demonstrate following error * Error :Could not find or load main class * * @author Javin Paul */public class HelloHP { public static void main(String args[]) { System.out.println("My first program in Java, HelloWorld !! Java just need name of your main class without any extension. * ). Following are the scenarios where this error could occur − I am frustrated I have spent a week trying to figure this out. "); }}[vince@Vince2 sample]$ java -cp . I am new to Java, so wrote a simple program that takes your name, and displays "Hello ". Can you please describe your problem in little more detail? while Running it, I get the following error: run: Error: Could not find or load main class hello.world.HelloWorld Java Result: 1 BUILD SUCCESSFUL (total time: 0 seconds) I have included the compile below with the error from not having the classpath from completeness.java version "1.8.0_121"Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_121-b13)Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.121-b13, mixed mode)# javac JDBCQuery.javaJDBCQuery.java:71: error: package com.ibm.as400.access does not exist DriverManager.registerDriver(new com.ibm.as400.access.AS400JDBCDriver()); ^# javac -classpath /usr/lib/jvm/java-8-oracle/jre/lib/jt400.jar JDBCQuery.java## java JDBCQuery 172.1.1.1 PSPF PRICEException in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/ibm/as400/access/AS400JDBCDriver at JDBCQuery.main(JDBCQuery.java:71)Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.ibm.as400.access.AS400JDBCDriver at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:381) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424) at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:331) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357) ... 1 more# java -cp /root JDBCQuery 172.1.1.1 PSPF PRICEException in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/ibm/as400/…. Server is the main class, contains main() method but somehow Eclipse is not able to find it. @Anonymous, glad to hear that solution worked for you. die1 = (int)(Math.random()*6) + 1; die2 = (int)(Math.random()*6) + 1; play(getCodeBase(), "click.au"); repaint(); } public void mousePressed(MouseEvent evt) { // When the user clicks the applet, roll the dice. Error: Could not find or load main class org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher. Yo lo resolví así y con la siguiente configuración de CLASS_PATH y path.W10 64Open Java jdk-13.0.1Apache Netbeans 11.2JAVA_PATH = C:\JavaOpen\jdk-13.0.1\PATH = %JAVA_PATH%\bin\En el CMD, entrar a la carpeta ...\target\classesy ahí llamar a la clase main del programa, ejemplo : ...\target\classes>java openjava.holamundo.inicio(En mi proyecto la ruta de salida es: C:\Users\Usuario\Documents\NetBeansProjects\holaMundo\target\classes\openjava\holamundo)Y listo! Among these errors, could not find or load main class in Java, is one of them that occurs usually. The Appplication compiles and runs as expected with BlueJ. hey. There are many ways Error: Could not find or load main class HelloWorld manifests itself, but if you know the basics of Java Classpath, you can easily sort out the problem. Hi All, am unable find the file.. (Could not find main-class) am using J2se 1.4 and Jboss 4.0 i have created all my class file and make it as JMSconsumer.jar whenever I run my program either by Run configurations or right click and run as Java program, I get the popup complaining about could not find or load main class. } System.exit (0); }}If I don't include any of the connection information the script outputs the error messages correctly (removed due to char limit) so it looks to me that it has an issue with the JTOpen driver. It was really usable. Helped my solve my first Java issue. [Onff-turn it on!]. while the second command worked fine. PS: There is nothing wrong with the TrainingDNA.jar since it runs fine on 32bit if I don't use JNLP and double click and run it. Hi, I am getting 'error: could not find or load main class' when I am trying run a java program with multiple classes, but it is working fine with a single class. thank you!