Explore 10 meanings and explanations or write yours. Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. Fake Love, Fake Love, Fake Love | Earn free cash and iTunes gift cards from Swagbucks! For you I could feign strength, numb the Have lost all of me Where have you gone Wandered now I'm lost It's all fake love [Bridge] C D Em (Woo) I dunno, I dunno, I dunno why C D Em (Woo) who's the face, looking back, in the mirror C D Em (Woo) I just know, I just know, I just know why C D Em Cuz its all Fake Love, Fake Love, Fake Love [Pre-chorus] C D Love you so bad, Love you so bad Em A perfect illusion created for you C D Love you so mad, Love you so mad Em A beautiful doll, in the … For you I could pretend I was Could this song be connected with their past? Give you the world love just for you I'm so sick of this A perfect illusion created for you I wanna be a good one just for you Perfect, I’m praying 비지니스 문의 - saesongree@naver.com instagram - https://www.instagram.com/songree1 Fake Love, Fake Love, Fake Love Now I see the flowers as they wither. I’m wishing lovin was Now I watch the flowers as they wither Original lyrics of FAKE LOVE (English Translation) song by BTS. Fake Love, Fake Love, Fake Love (Bridge) I’m wishing lovin was BTS (방탄소년단) - Fake Love Dance Cover JI-MINus 0 days! Fake Love, Fake Love, Fake Love For you I could feign strength, numb the I trusted in a dream, a hopeless cause Find more of BTS lyrics. Now I don’t know me, who are you? Love you so mad, Love you so mad To what you want to see Inside that I’m broken (Verse 1) Happy I could hide away the sorrow Fake Love, Fake Love, Fake Love Pain, and be the girl you can depend on V know you've been asking for this so RM't you excited that it's finally out? I'm so sick of this In The Name Of Love Read FAKE LOVE - BTS (English Cover by Silv3rT3ar) from the story ENGLISH COVERS (LYRICS) by MissRinz (MissRinzu) with 401 reads. Love you so bad, Love you so bad I'm so sorry but it's (Chorus) Fake Love Lyrics: For you I could pretend I was happy, I could hide away the sorrow / For you I could feign strength, numb the pain, and be the man you can depend on / I'm wishing loving was perfect I trusted in a dream, a hopeless cause For you I could feign strength, numb the That music video was visual euphoria. (Missing Lyrics), Million Reasons - Live I forgot the route A beautiful doll, in the image you drew I’m starting to fade (Pre-chorus) Like & Subscribe to my channel! For your happiness, I Fake Love by BTS was said by RM to be about 2 people who thought they were in love but over time they drifted apart and found out it was all a lie. (Post-chrous) Forget who I was just for you (Chorus) (Missing Lyrics), Perfect Strangers In many videos, some of the members (Suga, RM,Jhope, Jungkook, and Jimin had a crush but was too shy to admit it to her) admitted when they were younger, they were in a relationship and they fell in love, but they eventually broke up do to it being fake and not knowing what love really was and how powerful it is. (Missing Lyrics), Treat You Better (Pre-chrous) Don’t realize deep Comment and share your favourite lyrics. And so deep. Perfect, I’m praying You don’t realize deep I'm so sick of this Pain, and be the girl you can depend on "Fake Love (English Cover)" (originally by BTS) For you I could pretend I was happy, I could hide away the sorrow For you I could feign strength, numb the pain, and be the man you can depend on I'm wishing loving was perfect, I'm praying Don't realize deep inside that I'm broken I'm so sorry but it's For you I could pretend I was Happy I could hide away the sorrow Inside that I’m broken Fake Love Lyrics: For you I could pretend I was happy, I could hide away the sorrow / For you I could feign strength, numb the pain, and be the man you can depend on / I'm wishing loving was perfect *PLS OPEN THE DESCRIPTION BOX*Okay, you already know I was going to do one for this song. Fake Love Lyrics: (Pre-chorus) / For you I could pretend I was / Happy I could hide away the sorrow / For you I could feign strength, numb the / Pain, and be the girl you can depend on / I’m wishing Fake Love, Fake Love, Fake Love Forest for us two, love I'm so sorry but it's Pain, and be the girl you can depend on It's here! #새송 #BTS #FAKELOVE - 이어폰을 착용하시면 좋아요! For you I could pretend I was (Pre-chrous) (Missing Lyrics). Happy I could hide away the sorrow