• WARNING: Cigar smoking can cause lung cancer and heart disease. Alle Aromen für den besonders Intensiven Geschmack kommen aus Amerika und Deutschland. Cactus Breeze Fantasia Shisha Tobacco has somewhat of a mango scent but it does a good job of mimicking the mixed drink, serving up a mixed cocktail of cranberry, pineapple and sour mix. Enjoy blunt wraps, rolling papers, or cones? Gerne darfst du dem Hersteller der Marke kontaktieren und Ihn darauf hinweißen, dass seine Marke noch keinen Beschreibungstext besitzt. A big part of sharing this experience with other people is observing proper hookah smoking etiquette. © 2020 BnB Enterprise   •   44621 Guilford Drive Suite 130 Ashburn, VA 20147   •   1-888-883-5596. Fantasia is usually very good about making their drink based flavors taste like the drinks they are replicating but I have never had a cactus breeze so I can not really comment on it’s accuracy. • WARNING: This product contains nicotine. Schreibe die erste Bewertung für „FANTASIA CACTUS BREEZE 200G“ Antworten abbrechen Deine E-Mail-Adresse wird nicht veröffentlicht. Instead this surprisingly delightful, earthy, sweet, fruit flavor popped up. I would call it more of a candied cactus fruit flavor with notes of pineapple and sweet fruit because it’s missing the sour bitterness that cranberry should lend the drink but I think it’s worth a shot. 44621 Guilford Drive Suite 130 Ashburn, VA 20147. Welcome to BnB Tobacco, where you’ll discover the perfect mix of tobacco products at Cigar aficionados will enjoy our wide selection of collection premium cigars. you’ll find new deals every day and budget-friendly everyday prices for high-end cigars, pipe tobacco, Adjusted Price: $13.99 * Marked fields are required. Fantasia shisha is known in the US market for their high quality Virginia tobaccos and over 100 different flavors tantilizing flavors. After smoking a few puffs of Fantasia Cactus Breeze, the expected cranberry and pineapple flavors weren’t exactly out front, and I definitely didn’t taste the Vodka or Sour Mix. Product Packaging Stock MSRP Price Qty Cart. Nicotine is an addictive chemical. Each are packaged in air tight bags to keep the flavor and freshness better than ever. Amy Gold Cactus Breeze Tabak für die Shisha in der 200g Dose - NEU im Online Shop zum bestellen ist der Amy Gold Cactus Breeze Tabak. Castro's Dark Blend 100g; Castro's Dark Blend 1KG; Fantasia 100g; Fantasia 1KG Découvrez mon test du Fantasia Cactus Breeze, un tabac qui ma été recommandé par un abonné et qui ne m'a vraiment pas déçu ! Having a mild, almost bitter kick, it tasted more like prickly pear cactus fruit. Big and fluffy. 50g Box. Item #: FHT-5; Fantasia Hookah Tobacco Cactus Breeze 200g. Is your favorite shisha not up to date? For fans of classic flavors, shop popular pipe tobacco like Kentucky Select, Good Stuff, and Cherokee featuring varieties such as full, menthol, gold, and blue. Fantasia Hookah Tobacco Cactus Breeze 200g. Fantasia Cactus Breeze Shisha. Right now Cactus Breeze from Fantasia doesn't have a description. Item# hktfan005. 50g Box. Having a mild, almost bitter kick, it tasted more like prickly pear cactus fruit. Once you’ve chosen your favorite tobacco, it’s time to smoke. In case Fantasia contacts us and provides us with a description we will update it as soon as possible. Satisfy your nicotine craving with a wide selection of tobacco-free nicotine pouches and chew in fruit-forward flavors like berry, peach, citrus, and traditional flavors like wintergreen, mint, and straight. Qty: * Quick Search; Advanced Search; Our Products. You must be 21 years or older to buy our products in accordance with current FDA regulations. Fantasia master blenders precisely infuse exotic flavors allowing for a robustly full, and extremely thick smoke that … BnB Tobacco prides itself on providing a wide variety of products tailored to your tastes. Home > Hookah Tobaccos & Herbal Shishas > Fantasia Hookah Tobacco > Fantasia Hookah Tobacco 50g Box - Cactus Breeze. Fantasia Tobacco 50g Pack CACTUS BREEZE® Tobacco. Share 0 Tweet 0. 7 out of 10. Big and fluffy. Who doesn't love the orange and pineapple combination?? Details. $3.49 Save 41% +-Notify Me! All products purchased from us come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. This is what makes up a cactus breeze according to various drink sources and I have never had one. Erforderliche Felder sind mit * markiert. Contact the brand to let them know! Used tags. Instead this surprisingly delightful, earthy, sweet, fruit flavor popped up. After smoking a few puffs of Fantasia Cactus Breeze, the expected cranberry and pineapple flavors weren’t exactly out front, and I definitely didn’t taste the Vodka or Sour Mix.