Tagged BTS, colorcoded, Filter, Jimin, lyrics, MAP OF THE SOUL : … Artist: JIMIN (of BTS) Song: FILTER Genre: kpop Album: MAP OF THE SOUL: 7 Released Date: February 21, 2020 Click on the artist name, music genre or album’s name to see more translations. "Filter" is a song by Jimin of BTS. Listen to the song and read the Romanized Lyrics and English Translation of “FILTER” interpreted by JIMIN (of BTS).. About This Song. The boys kicked off 2020 with a bang, releasing their single "Black Swan" on Jan. 17, then going on to debut it live on The Late Late Show With James Corden. Lyrics. Jimin: neoui ttabunhan geu pyojeong jiluhan balkkeut Please look at me now haendeuponeun naelyeonwa gogae dollil saenggagdo ma Translation of 'Filter' by BTS (Bangtan Boys) (방탄소년단) from English, Korean to English Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية فارسی 日本語 한국어 Comment and share your favourite lyrics. Oh, then they happened to have an epic performance alongside Lil Nas X at the Grammys. Jimin: Lyrics/ 작사: Tom Wiklund ... T/N: * The actual word used here is ‘spec’ which is a shortened form of the English word ‘specifications’, commonly used in Korean to refer to the features of any kind of technology. Look at me, who has suddenly changed into a child Get cuter the more you look, to the point of going crazy Surpasses preferences and standards You come to want only me Yeah the very person that made me is you. 2 users explained Filter (English Translation) meaning. BTS – Filter (English Translation) Lyrics [Verse 1: Jimin] That uninterested face of yours, the bored tip of your toes Please, look at me now Put your phone down, don’t even think of turning your head away Let me know your type You can pick and choose me, yeah [Pre-Chorus: Jimin] Oh, I cover your eyes with my hands Oh, get closer to the secret Find more of BTS lyrics. BTS’ "Filter" lyrics in English show Jimin’s flirty side. I’m a brand new filter you’ve never seen before Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. It was released on February 21, 2020, and appears as the eighth track in their fourth studio album Map of the Soul: 7. BTS – Filter Lyrics Translation | Title - Filter Artist - Jimin (BTS) Album - Map Of The Soul : 7 Release - 21 February 2020 Original lyrics of Filter (English Translation) song by BTS. The one who’s going to change your world, I’m your filter Cover it over your heart.