Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. stream Start learning how to play your favorite songs today with FREE online music classes. high up above or down below, C                  Em      Am   There was an error submitting your subscription. The song is on the C# key, for easy chords we can use a capo on the first fret. %PDF-1.3 G6 �"L>��߼�1��%ZHl"D�M.0�Zc�G[�v�GsKf��M�H2�Ho��)�gFoi`�+��(c��T� ��zEI�ٗWٴX��Xi0Uc�b�i�AG����F�K2��c/C֫׌�~]���d�R�c��Rf���F`�����^��zC�9f&0Y�tu ���6ti�kL��mZ ��B �l�`���ԡ�a�~4Iֶ+�z��Rd�m������^�qQ��蚶o��3�zH� ����@F��$��hۺR��a����o^���&�Ft0{+`������ �����pJ�a��F]+W3ߔ��N��Mlh�]I�0�km� 4���a��Qm�0j=X�~�m9��uU�ш f��fB-o�߼{���_�}}��_��#-�B���`����ی�H�ۢk�V��������R+����$F}����������t����iڎl��m��vFRO5�B ~��`�� Chorus, / C - - - / - - - - / Fmaj7 - - - / - - - - / C - - - / - Fix You By ColdPlay – Fix You Chords & Strumming Patterns (Capo 3). Chords indications, lyrics may be included. Discount applies to the lifetime of the membership. U - Up strum Em         Am   G6, when you try your best but you don't succeed, C                                / (slash) - Bar line     tears stream down your face, C (2)                       Em   d - Soft down strum Fix You Kalimba Number Notes & Tabs. 4 0 obj When you try your best but you don't succeed, when you get what you want but not what you need, when you feel so tired that you can't sleep, stuck in reverse. Match the song to your voice and sing it perfectly. Free Transpose feature and Voice Range �����@Wo�=`A;;sqGk�{Z9�������SƮ$��{����}?��������������7'q|����>�"�ԏjLr���V2,�j���zli�v] �`k���Li�:R�^ؠ�:��a�����0MGC}H���,�a�Yӵ�� ���#������hڝۨ. Contents show when you feel so tired but you can't sleep, C                           Song "Fix You" ukulele chords and tabs by Coldplay. "Free Fallin'" by Tom Petty Δ - Change chord, (2) - Play chord for two measures (default is 1) << /Length 5 0 R /Filter /FlateDecode >> Fmaj7 (2)         G (2) ���-��4WR3Rr%JS�I�z�L-=�������� u�*c6U� �O^5��S:ŵR��@��g�b��lx�4�ԸhO���"����!�6��0�{�-S�S��f���/��oJ;g�-��%Pf��,ӵ>�� but if you never try, you'll never know, C  [Chorus] F C G F Lights will guide you home, F C G F And ignite your bones, F C G And I will try to fix you, [Instrumental] C Em Am7 G x2 [Verse 3] C Em Am7 G High up above or down below, C Em Am7 G When you're too in love to let it go, C Em Am7 G But if you never try you'll never know, C Em Am7 G F Just what you're worth. 7 (2) � VQ���!z\wuAqnK���h��5�E�#Y-["�;���|��j(�:U'�m3nN�b`[�@ OKˤ�b/�83v�T4K9�jm��P��j�oБ�:�]�i=�8�����Sk�?֨!�g+�q�t��oiPofkGuMq�\$�8`3"~8����q&f�ӊ�9V�ԭ� �l����S���E�(������5b C (2)                Fmaj7 replace, Am (2)             Fmaj7 (2) Chord Charts (2) - Play chord for two measures (default is 1) / (slash) - Bar line - (dash) - Play previous chord for another beat Strumming Guide. They’re accurate and way more useful than most, including details like how long to play each chord and what strum pattern to use. Chord Charts (2) - Play chord for two measures (default is 1) / (slash) - Bar line - (dash) - Play previous chord for another beat We’ve included strumming pattern below as well as the audio playing both the chords and strumming patterns…     when you lose something you cannot Success! Post author: admin; Post category: English / Song; This cover song was released on 6th July 2020 by Sam Smith. (2), C (2)                                    G (2) Guitar Ukulele Piano new. D - Down strum U - Up strum B - Only play bass (lowest) string d - Soft down strum X - Scratch strum (mute strings with palm of strumming hand as you strum) M - Mute (damp) strings with strumming or fretting hand > - Accent Δ - Change chord. and the tears come streaming down your face, C                               tears stream down your face, Piano only: To play fix you chords and strumming correctly so you can sing and play along with the song. I promise you I will learn from my mistakes / Em    - - - / Am - - - / G6 - - - / x2, C                             5 5 3°-1 3° 1° 5 (3-5-7) 1° 7 6-1 2-5 When you feel so tired but you can’t sleep. > - Accent M - Mute (damp) strings with strumming or fretting hand G6 "Redemption Song" by Bob Marley. This song calls for a very specific tone and the Help yourself—and learn more about how to read them. Good for both monthly and yearly memberships. To play fix you chords and strumming correctly so you can sing and play along with the song. Song Title: Fix You Artist: Coldplay Album: X & Y Tabbed by GuitarSuperstar (Tab based on performance on SNL.) - (dash) - Play previous chord for another beat. Download Pdf. - - - / G - - - / - - - - /, / Am - - - / - - - - / Fmaj7 - - - / - - - - / C - - - / when you lose something you can't replace, C                                    lights will guide you home. Em     Am   G6 High-Quality and Interactive, Transpose it in any key, change the tempo, easy play & practice. D - Down strum %��������� D - Down strum U - Up strum B - Only play bass (lowest) string d - Soft down strum X - Scratch strum (mute strings with palm of strumming hand as you strum) M - Mute (damp) strings with strumming or fretting hand > - Accent Δ - Change chord. Please try again. This is a cover song of ColdPlay. just what you're worth Strumming Guide. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Em     Am   G6 x�]�r7�}����U�P׮� ����Xy���jJ��ؚ��p��{��.d���X�[T� ��8�H\��/�BV������/�[�w}�o�a'�*�˫��GQ�_�[�eQ5����.�b��A��,�ns�Y�p ,���v�Y��I����N|+��?^���hU�m�V�o�BnKi�ʢ,�V\���?��K���)�_�mQ7M?�o���|S�VI�n%z߉��� �L�0�6B}��M5~0�HJ!�'#��[\���i:.�QF��ӣ�'����|����(YIfs�z�@�"%q�$�q!ҍ3�R@�jb�~L�j\��9�1�hh�.������n�.�#�~L��u�� yi�^����$�e�q�� �Ao�|����g�`�0,ρV�Sh)������l u�TںN6�/�ye��R��>lQ� when you love someone but it goes to waste, Fmaj7 (2)         G (2) The Arrangement Details Tab gives you detailed information about this particular arrangement of Fix You - not necessarily the song. Chords. B - Only play bass (lowest) string SKU 52880. Fix You By ColdPlay – Fix You Chords & Strumming Patterns (Capo 3). FIX YOU CHORDS by SAM SMITH for Guitar, Piano & Ukulele. Now check your email to download your charts. Em               Am   G6        and ignite your bones, Fmaj7 (2)         G (2) 5 5 3°-1 3° 1° 5 5 1°-3 1° 7 6-1 2-5 When you try your best but you don’t succeed. y!_^y�L��f�HpI��ŋ�6?����޿�K�%3��z�ǁ%y,2��w�T�k�.������Y�*X�I�:Z� ~�����ą�J��#d`�BWjr�Kf�b}��*��o�UqK�UE��a�#��������2���Ihm[4vw��'���[��]S��