A –When you arrive at the USTA Center, you will be directed to the Battle Pass wristband redemption and registration tents inside the venue. I need one for the cash cup epic is UwOnT Redy, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the FortniteCompetitive community, Continue browsing in r/FortniteCompetitive. I have a duo but he’s on Xbox so I can’t play daily cups with him. Please make sure to have your ticket ready, loaded in your Ticketmaster app on your phone, before you arrive. Looking for Group. Five events, Five different Creative Trials, all built by community Creators. Eight teams of four clash in the World Cup Creative Finals! Are there any age restrictions? Let me know if anyone wants to give me a chance. A –Two weeks prior to the event, an email will be sent to the email address that you entered when you purchased the ticket from Ticketmaster.com (the official ticket seller of the Fortnite World Cup Finals). For the full schedule, head to the schedule tab above. Q – I was given the tickets as a gift and that person will not be attending the event, what do I do? Congratulations to Faze Cizzorz and his team, hiimtylerh, zand ッ , Suezhoo! Thanks! How do I receive those? Grab a partner and register for DreamHack’s December string of duo tournaments! Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. However, players can switch Duos partners from week to week. World Cup Online Opens Official Rules (last updated on 4/25/2019), Fortnite World Cup Finals - Official Rules. I need a fortnite duo partner, I’m a average player and can do well given time. By completing all three days of your Battle Pass, you'll earn an ultra rare, collectible, glow-in-the-dark V-Buck coin. 3 Hour Session. The top ranked players globally will receive cash prizes from a $1,000,000 prize pool. Press J to jump to the feed. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features A: The Finals will be broadcast live on Twitch, Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, and within the game itself (look for the Watch Live button when you log in). CREATIVE WORLD CUP OFFICIAL RULES (LAST UPDATED ON 4/18/2019). I play on PC and on NAE server. Once you are scanned into the venue, you can go right to the Fan Festival. Fortnite LFG Find like-minded squads to conquer in Battle Royale & Save The World: Horde Bash. Weekly online tournaments start in-game on April 13, where eligible players in each server region will compete to qualify for the Fortnite World Cup Finals on their supported platform of choice. Fortnite Warzone Valorant Rainbow Six Apex Legends Destiny TeamFight Tactics Rocket League Battlefield Call of Duty Overwatch The Division CS:GO Halo Splitgate For Honor Find Player Duos partners that qualify for the Fortnite World Cup Finals cannot be switched for substitute players. I play on nae servers. Tickets are only delivered to the original Ticketmaster purchaser. It is strongly encouraged that you pick up your Battle Pass wristband as early as possible! Fortnite World Cup Creative Trials will feature five events, each focused on a new Creative game. Hey guys, i need a new duos partner for Arena/Tournaments. Players from all over the world qualified for the event by mastering their respective Creative Trials. Let me know if anyone wants to give me a chance. Good luck! Thanks! You must have the original purchase email confirmation when you pick up the Battle Pass wristbands. Q – How do I register my Battle Pass wristband? Editor's UPDATE #1: We've included a new section called "Sharing" right at the bottom of the page, as well as making sure that all our tips and tricks are up to date. To qualify in Duos competitions for cash prizes and the Fortnite World Cup Finals, players can only pair with one Duo partner during each weekend of Online Open tournaments. Jump on adrenaline-pumping rides and take selfies with your favorite characters. A: Ticketmaster is the only authorized vendor for tickets to the Fortnite World Cup Finals. Every week you’ll have a chance to try out the latest Creative Trial and submit your best clip using the event specific hashtag on YouTube. I'm also up for squading. A – You will need to show your mobile ticket and your purchase confirmation email from Ticketmaster when picking up your Battle Pass wristband. © 2020, Epic Games, Inc. Epic, Epic Games, the Epic Games logo, Fortnite, the Fortnite logo, Unreal, Unreal Engine 4 and UE4 are trademarks or registered trademarks of Epic Games, Inc. in the United States of America and elsewhere. I am a obj player on Xbox one and I am trying my best to get into competitive fortnite and I need a duo partner. You can always edit these later by editing your FTW.in profile. In the event of any issues, Epic will work with Ticketmaster to try to resolve such issues directly with the original purchaser. You will need to input the name and email for each individual attending. Their charities will receive $1,000,000! A – No, your ticket is all you need to access the venue. Points scored during Online Open Semi-Finals on Saturday do not transfer to Online Open Finals on Sunday.