Difficulty: intermediate. c. am. Hallelujah in G (Written by Leonard Cohen) INTRO: G Em G Em G Em Well I've heard there was a secreat chord, G Em That David played and it pleased the Lord, C D G D But you don't really care for music, do ya? View official tab. c. am. CAPO 5th .. ALL CHORDS ARE RELIVENT TO CAPO INTRO G - Em - G - Em G Em i heard there was a se Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. now i've heard there was a secret chord. 160,987 views, added to favorites 7,235 times. Title: Hallelujah_Leonard_Cohen_débutant Created Date: 9/21/2015 11:28:49 AM Tuning: E A D G B E. Capo: 3rd fret. 3 contributors total, last edit on Mar 17, 2020. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Hallelujah chords by John Cale with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Hallelujah Chords by Leonard Cohen. partition pour la flûtepartition musicalepartition guitaremusique pianoclarinettechanson mamanchanson de noëlpiano gratuitpartitions violon intro cg. Learn how to play Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley on guitar now! that david played and it pleased the lord. Hallelujah chords by Pentatonix. Author charlottedavies158 [a] 128. Pentatonix's version of the song - tabbed in the right key, w/ capo, simple chords. Hallelujah - Jeff Buckley Chords: G, Em, C, D, B7. HALLELUJAH Leonard Cohen [Verse 1] C C/B Am I heard there was a secret chord C C/B Am that David played and it pleased the Lord F G C G But you don't really care for music do ya C F G It goe Free printable and easy chords for song by Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah.