Built in 2000, the Hamburg Dungeon is a tourist attraction from a chain including the London Dungeon and Berlin Dungeon. See all 5 Hamburg Dungeon tickets and tours on Tripadvisor See all 5 Hamburg Dungeon tickets and tours on Tripadvisor If you book with Tripadvisor, you can cancel at least 24 hours before the start date of your tour for a full refund. It provides a journey through Hamburg’s dark history in an actor led, interactive experience. It includes such stories as the Fire of Hamburg … Thanks for reading! Hamburg Dungeon can be crowded, so we recommend booking e-tickets ahead of time to secure your spot. I was not compensated for my review, and my opinions are my own. 2:03. If you book with Tripadvisor, you can cancel at least 24 hours before the start date of your tour for a full refund. It is the first of this brand to be built in mainland Europe. It is the first of this brand to be built in mainland Europe. We recommend booking Hamburg Dungeon tours ahead of time to secure your spot. Hamburg Dungeon can be crowded, so we recommend booking e-tickets ahead of time to secure your spot. 90 minuttes went away like a snap with a finger. Built in 2000, the Hamburg Dungeon is a tourist attraction from a chain including the London Dungeon and Berlin Dungeon. See all 3 Hamburg Dungeon tours on Tripadvisor AkademieHamburg 16,580 views. Well done - fantastic … Was rather skeptical to Begin with, but live on set the actors proved their value, bringing history back to life on their own scary way. The Dungeon is a brand of amusement in Europe with versions in Berlin and London as well, each tailored to the grisly history of it’s host city. It provides a journey through Hamburg’s dark history in an actor led, interactive experience. Hamburg Dungeon. Built in 2000, the Hamburg Dungeon is a tourist attraction from a chain including the London Dungeon and Berlin Dungeon.It is the first of this brand to be built in mainland Europe. Hamburg dungeon, is amazingly fantastic, and way more than expected. If you book with Tripadvisor, you can cancel up to 24 hours before your tour starts for a full refund. Der große Brand von Hamburg - Duration: 2:03. Hamburg Dungeon is a visitor attraction based on the turbulent history of Hamburg and is the third Dungeon in the Dungeon brand. ... Hamburg Dungeon: Hier flieht die MOPO-Reporterin aus dem Santa Fu - Duration: 2:16.