The RPHA 70 ST is exceptionally compact and lightweight as a result of the Premium Integrated Matrix (P.I.M. RPHA 70: HJC RPHA 70 Balius MC10SF Integralhelm - HJC RPHA 70 Sampra MC5SF Integralhelm - HJC RPHA 70 Gaon MC21 Integralhelm - HJC RPHA 70 Balius MC5SF Inte The RPHA 70 ST is exceptionally compact and lightweight as a result of the Premium Integrated Matrix (P.I.M. To bring you up to speed, toward the start of this year the folks at Fortamoto sent me the helmet, asking that I deliver a comprehensive breakdown. #V, La … I’ve been regularly wearing the HJC RPHA 70 helmet for almost six months now and I think I’ve put in enough miles that I can now offer a full review.. Get the HJC RPHA 70 from Fortamoto. A supreme sport-touring helmet designed for any ride from quick commutes to cross-country cruises. A supreme sport-touring helmet designed for any ride from quick commutes to cross-country cruises. RPHA 70 Owner’s Manual HJC Corp. Europe 14 Rue de l'atome, CS30035 67801 Bischheim Cedex, France TEL. RPHA is HJC’s premium line, so you’re getting the best the brand has to offer with the 70 ST. From a material standpoint, this means a PIM+ (Premium Integrated Matrix) exterior shell. +33 (0)3 90 20 09 12 If you have any questions, please email us at: info@hjc-europe.com America 511 S.Harbor Blvd. This is a multi-layer design made from fiberglass, carbon fiber, carbon fiber hybrid and aramid layers, intended to create a durable yet lightweight shell. Plus) shell that provides enhanced shock-resistance with reinforcement materials that include carbon and carbon-glass hybrid fabric. Plus) shell that provides enhanced shock-resistance with reinforcement materials that include carbon and carbon-glass hybrid fabric. HJC RPHA 70 Debby Integralhelm - Motorradfahrer, die ihr Bike gern mal etwas schneller laufen lassen, fühlen sich von einem sportlichen Helm wie dem HJC RPHA 70 stark angezogen. +33 (0)3 90 22 74 00 FAX.