This is a multi-layer design made from fiberglass, carbon fiber, carbon fiber hybrid and aramid layers, intended to create a durable yet lightweight shell. I wrote up a quick first-look review, then got on with the task of wearing it in a wide range of weather conditions and riding scenarios. RPHA SERIES. RPHA 70. FULL FACE. It is an improved version of the HJC RPHA ST and it comes in at $400 USD RRP for a standard colour. i70. Add to Wish List. RPHA SERIES. L . After establishing itself as a maker of low-cost helmets, HJC has upped its game with the RPHA (pronounced are-fuh) series of premium helmets. S$700.00. HJC RPHA-70 Grandal MC4 Full Face Motorcycle Helmet Since 1971, HJC has specialized in manufacturing motorcycle helmets exclusively. Every helmet that passes Sharp test has this certificate. The RPHA 70 ST is exceptionally compact and lightweight as a result of the Premium Integrated Matrix (P.I.M. Size . RPHA 11. After six months and several hundreds of miles, the TL;DR version of my review is this: the HJC RPHA 70 is a good helmet that is, by and large, worth the money. RPHA SERIES. XL . OUR PRICE £227.99 WAS £379.99. RPHA 90S. © 2020 Motoworld Singapore \ Privacy Policy \ Terms & Condition, HJC RPHA 70 Wolverine X Men MC3H Full Face Motorcycle Helmet, HJC RPHA 70 Black Panther Marvel MC5SF Full Face Motorcycle Helmet, HJC RPHA 70 Carbon Hydrus MC5 Full Face Motorcycle Helmet, HJC RPHA 70 Coptic Full Face Motorcycle Helmet, HJC RPHA 70 Dipol Full Face Motorcycle Helmet, HJC RPHA 70 Gaon Full Face Motorcycle Helmet, HJC RPHA 70 Grandal MC4 Full Face Motorcycle Helmet, HJC RPHA 70 Isle Of Man Full Face Motorcycle Helmet, HJC RPHA 70 Lif Full Face Motorcycle Helmet, HJC RPHA 70 Octar Full Face Motorcycle Helmet, HJC RPHA 70 Pinot Full face Motorcycle Helmet, HJC RPHA 70 Solid Full Face Motorcycle Helmet. ... By providing your e-mail, you agree to receive the HJC newsletter and acknowledge that you have read our privacy policy. HJC RPHA-70 . Although it’s unquestionably the best l… #V, La Habra, California 90631 TEL. Add to Wish List. To bring you up to speed, toward the start of this year the folks at Fortamoto sent me the helmet, asking that I deliver a comprehensive breakdown. Note the “by and large” caveat there. Image/Test Copyright Sharp | HJC RPHA-70@8.5m/s This model is tested in Sharp laboratories and received 3 stars. RPHA SERIES. RPHA 70 CARBON. OUR PRICE £227.99 WAS £379.99. +33 (0)3 90 20 09 12 If you have any questions, please email us at: info@hjc-europe.com America 511 S.Harbor Blvd. HJC RPHA 70 Black Panther Marvel MC5SF Full Face Motorcycle Helmet. Custom HJC RPHA 70 helmet mount for GoPro 5/6/7 (and probably other action cameras with centered, GoPro compatible mounting). RPHA 90S CARBON. M . HJC RPHA-70 - Terika Orange - SALE . It’s designed for the lid and is fitted in seconds giving a clear view with no distortion. HJC RPHA 70 ST Sport-Touring Helmet Review. MC1SF . C70. Rating: 0%. Add to Cart. F70. A supreme sport-touring helmet designed for any ride from quick commutes to cross-country cruises. Color . The RPHA 70 comes with HJC’s own anti-fog visor insert called Skipfog. S$750.00. FULL FACE. RPHA SERIES. As HJC approaches 43 years in the making of Motorcycle helmets, we pledge again our commitment to provide highest quality Motorcycle helmets to motorcyclists in Europe and around the globe. Important factor other than stars is impact zone diagramswhich is colours. RPHA is HJC’s premium line, so you’re getting the best the brand has to offer with the 70 ST. From a material standpoint, this means a PIM+ (Premium Integrated Matrix) exterior shell. Plus) shell that provides enhanced shock-resistance with reinforcement materials that include carbon and carbon-glass hybrid fabric. The HJC RPHA 70 is a mid of the range, sport touring helmet which under promises and over delivers in all the good ways. Summary of Contents for HJC RPHA 70 Page 1 14 Rue de l'atome, CS30035 67801 Bischheim Cedex, France TEL. FULL FACE MANUALS. FULL FACE. S$420.00. S$420.00. HJC RPHA-70 has ECE REG 22.05 safety certificate. Sort By: HJC RPHA 70 Wolverine X Men MC3H Full Face Motorcycle Helmet. Motorcycle Helmet. I was really surprised by how well the insert works, seeming to perform as well as the industry-standard Pinlock in my opinion, despite having a hard bead on the edge rather than the soft silicone of a Pinlock. +33 (0)3 90 22 74 00 FAX. This model does n… Till moment of publication, it have already driven about 1000 km, attached to my helmet. Frontal bone, coronal suture, parietal bone, lambdoidal suture regions have passed this test with green while squamous suture and temporal bone regions passed the test with orange and red colour. Add to Cart. HJC RPHA-70. HJC RPHA-70 - Terika Fluo Yellow - SALE . Rating: 0%. CS-15.