Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge. Own or manage this property? The hotel is easily reachable by car or metro with a stop just 500m away and a nice walk along the canals of the old dock town. We are looking forward to welcoming you again to Holiday Inn Hamburg HafenCity in the near future. It was a very good hotel for a short stay. Are there any historical sites close to Holiday Inn Hamburg - HafenCity? Response from Antonio Marra, Geschäftsführer at Holiday Inn Hamburg - HafenCity, Response from HAMHC, Manager at Holiday Inn Hamburg - HafenCity. We are delighted to learn how much you enjoyed your stay at Holiday Inn Hamburg HafenCity. The steak itself was really better than average, but it was not prepared correctly. Now $85 (Was $̶1̶1̶6̶) on Tripadvisor: Holiday Inn Hamburg - HafenCity, Hamburg. Yes, guests have access to a fitness center during their stay. Sorry to say. Dear MaxPeen, Your comments give us the chance to continuously improve our service since we take constructive feedback very seriously. Stimmen diese Informationen (Öffnungszeiten, Parkgebühren etc.) one that came was still not 'hot' but I did not want to complain anymore and eat the steak. Which popular attractions are close to Holiday Inn Hamburg - HafenCity? Dann ist unser Angebot Park, sleep and fly … Details. Is parking available at Holiday Inn Hamburg - HafenCity? I was accommodated on top floor, warm and cosy, work space appropriate although light is a bit limited for work purposes. Modern hotel with a pleasant breakfast and room, I stayed at this hotel for one night so I could make a short trip to Hamburg. I had a 30 euro steak (each side is 3-4 euros extra) and it was COLD inside. For specific inquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm. Echte Gäste, echte Meinungen und nützliche Hotelbewertungen zu Holiday Inn Hamburg - HafenCity. Sollten Sie Probleme oder Fragen bezüglich Ihres Parkplatzes begegnen, können Sie über die hinterlegte Rufnummer oder das Kontaktformular jederzeit Kontakt zu dem Betreiber aufnehmen. It was a pleasure serving you and making your stay comfortable. Also at my check-in, which was almost at the minimum check-in time possible, there was already a breakfast slot that was fully booked. Parkplatz Simon-von-Utrecht-Straße - Hamburg, Parkplatz Rindermarkthalle St. Pauli - Hamburg. The afternoon and dinner crew are okayish (nothing more than that). Um langen Parksuchverkehr und wildes Parken zu verhindern, wurde die HafenCity Ende 2012 an das zentral gesteuerte Parkleitsystem der Stadt Hamburg angeschlossen. Holiday Inn - Hamburg – HafenCity is within walking distance of the River Elbe, the Speicherstadt warehouse buildings, the stunning Elbphilharmonie. Outside options require some 10minutes of walk around the old, new or refurbished brick stone buildings. Helfen Sie uns diese Daten aktuell zu halten. Reeperbahn und Fischmarkt sind einen Ausflug wert, wenn Sie Lust auf Shoppen haben. Buchen Sie günstig bei uns! We look forward to welcoming you back in the nearest future and offer you a memorable stay once more. Excellent hotel, albeit not in the Altstadt, it is merely a 20mns walk away thru the most beautiful part of the town that survived the war. Breitengrad/Längengrad: 53.55113, 9.96696, 1.50 Euro / 1 Stunde Sie suchen nach einem sicheren und günstigen Parkplatz? Yes, it offers wheelchair access, reduced mobility rooms, and facilities for disabled guests. Are pets allowed at Holiday Inn Hamburg - HafenCity? Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, Hamburg harbor city area is definitely worth to stay at. Die Bezahlung an den Kassenautomaten erfolgt in Form von: Münzen, Scheine. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconveniences caused. Nearby attractions include International Maritime Museum (0.3 miles), HafenCity (0.2 miles), and Automuseum PROTOTYP (0.2 miles).