We had gone home. eat? We use the Present Simple for: - - - -2. USE: 1. eat? Do you know that man? eat? eat? is from Germany. Study the above boxes. : You are a student. My friend and I have money. "I, YOU, HE, SHE, IT, WE, YOU, THEY" Grammatikübungen Gymnasium 1. Start studying Урок 1. : They are students. Progressive Forms. : Future Simple (stative): I will be a student. you is both singular and plural; it is used to refer to a thing or to an animal which you do not know personally or whose gender is unknown; Exercises I, you, he, she, it, we and they. Reflexivpronomen im Englischen, Bildung und Verwendung von myself, yourself, himself, etc., und Übungen eat? He had gone home. (For progressive forms use the "-ing" form of the full verb; for passive voice, use the past participle of the full verb.) : We are all teachers. is a secretary. You He She It We You They don’t don’t doesn’t doesn’t doesn’t don’t don’t don’t eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat Do Do Does Does Does Do Do Do I you he she it we you they eat? You had not play ed with a ball. Present Simple (stative) I am a teacher. And this is my family. Schreibe die richtige Lösung in die Lücke! : It is a car. eat? Verneinte Sätze im Past Perfect – regelmäßige Verben. My name is Leo. : We were all students once. 5. Verwendung von "persönlichen Fürwörtern" 1. you he she it we they + verb + me you him her it us them Subject pronouns usually come before the main verb, while object pronouns follow the main verb. : You were a student. 2. I am, he/she/it is, we/you/they are Simple Past: I/he/she/it was, we/you/they were Past Participle: been. : Past Simple (stative) I was a student. You can tell that in the following sentences be is an auxiliary because it is followed by another verb (the full verb). _____ can go shopping. 3. Klasse Unterstufe. Learn vocabulary, terms, and more with flashcards, games, and other study tools. It is used with adverbs like: - - -FORM: 1. exercise 1: fill in I, you, he, she, it, we or they; exercise 2: fill in I, you, he, she, it, we or they; exercise 3: fill in I, you, he, she, it, we or they; exercise 4: fill in I, you, he, she, it, we or they 2. 3. : It was a nice day yesterday. is my brother. : You will be a teacher. : They were students. She had gone home. : He /She is a student. 4. : He /She was a student. They had gone home. Do you know _____? On the right you can see Mark. He had not play ed with a ball. 1. Level: elementary Age: 5-17 Downloads: 271 She had not play ed with a ball. I, you, we, they, he, she, it.. am from Austria. Anne is my mum. You had gone home. I had not play ed with a ball. It had gone home. Fill in the blanks below to complete the sentences. You had gone home. eat? GRAMMAR 001 Personal Pronouns: “I”, “you”, “he”, “she”, “it”, “we”, “they”. My father's name is Tom. 3.