Sometimes it's really But, I believe that the composer is still working towards other things in this earthly life that he is looking for - end to poverty and hunger, world peace, possibly spreading the message of Christianity through his lyrics and music. Bye! alkalinefanon February 21, 2012 We've all been there, we've all had relationships where we convince ourselves that we've found everything in this person. I … U2: Neues Album soll noch vor Weihnachten fertig werden! Juni 2009, 9:46. "10 Reasons To Exist": U2 mit neuen Details über's neue Album! nothing will be changed if you don't break down your own pride, & to confess your sins to The Saviour. document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; I think this song came from BONO's faithful heart.Sometimes it's really defficult to be sure that God exists because we are too weak alone.However,we need to keep looking for the signal showing what is God.This is what this song's title means.For nonchristian people,this song might sound like a love song.Especialy, when it says "only to be with you",they might think this means that I want to be with my girlfrined or boyfriend.However,it means they want to be with God and Jesus Christ.But also,I think it can mean that they want to take their dearest one to the God's country.Anyway,it's a beautiful song. 2. God has been playing me this song for the last 3 years and I never understood what He was trying to convey until tonight. It's not about disbelief in God at all. A person who accepts Christ and the forgiveness he offers is Born Again. 1. He even says that sometimes you believe Jesus died for you but you are still struggling with your faith "..carried the cross of my shame..you know I believe it..but I still haven't found what I'm looking for." About I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" is a song by Irish rock band U2. "you know I believe". div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) The ups and downs of life and death, and after de-segregation, where are we now? you're part of the falling world. Ina Müller - Ich halt die Luft an Songtext, Purple Disco Machine & Sophie and the Giants - Hypnotized Songtext, Jason Derulo & Nuka - Love Not War (The Tampa Beat) Songtext. I have _____ honey lips Felt the healing in her fingertips It burned like fire this burning desire. The Book of ACTS, Chapter 2) the song is about GOD. I have _____ with the tongue of angels I have _____ the hand of a devil It was warm in the night, I was cold as a stone But I still haven't found what I'm looking for. Especially, when it says "only to be with you", He also sings "It burned like fire, this burning desire," refering to how she was like hell and at the same time she wasn't filling his passionate desire to find what he's looking for. In Bono's case he might be referring to religion but the perfect thing about this song is that it can apply to anything. But I still haven't found What I'm looking for. You broke the bonds And you loosed the chains Carried the cross of my shame Oh my shame, you know I believe it. Just my two cents :o). Whitney Houston sang „I Will Always Love ...“? And how man can be so hungry for GOd that nothing in this world will EVER fill that God shaped hole inside us, not money, adventure, material possesions or other relationships. Individualist. "I have held the hand of the devil, it was warm in the night, I was cold as a stone...."...basically looking everywhere except to God. It is an acknowledgement of his responsibilty to his God to do His will on earth. While you can find happiness in other people, you'll never feel complete if you're not doing what you love. We were DESIGNED to commune with The Father. U2 feiern ihr Comeback: "Songs of Innocence" ist jetzt erhältlich! Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com, zuletzt bearbeitet von song: "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For", "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" is a song by Irish rock band U2. He's RIGHT THERE. This song is about having a beautiful relationship with somebody, putting all your energy into it and convincing yourself that it completes you, only to realise after time that you're still searching for something more. I STILL HAVEN´T FOUND WHAT I´M LOOKING FOR - U2 - PART 01 Level: intermediate Age: 14-17 Downloads: 218 : Present Perfect - Past Simple: Song I still haven´t found what I´m looking for Level: intermediate Age: 14-17 ... Then listen to the song and complete the rest of the lyrics. sound like a love song. do you believe if you're doing the same, your blood & tear will turn to chanting of cheers by seeing our brothers in the middle east embracing us? Although she was like an angel, he still wasn't satisfied so he leaves her. It is the second track from their 1987 album The Joshua Tree and was released as the album's second single in May 1987. However, one does not actually find what they are looking for until their fight on this earth is over and the Lord calls them home. 3. However,we need to keep looking for the signal showing WHAT GOD IS.This It is an acknowledgement by the composer that he has fallen to the temptation of sin, but believes that Christ has released him from these chains. We made some interpertations that I thought were really good. Over time though, as the dust settles we realise that while we still love them, there is still something more to life. Log dich ein um diese Funktion zu nutzen. ALL THE TIME. /* TFP - lyricinterpretations */ Finally at the end he realizes that human love cannot make you happy and he finds God, the only one who can fill the emptiness he was feeling. We will be in a place (Heaven) where there is no more wars, poverty, crime, no more pain and suffering, etc. Thomas (Mugel) song sucks he found what he looking for, writing lousy songs and getting laid with the band he hs not found what hes looking for,a talent like bob dylan, the song is all show no meaning. All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. For these reasons, BONO really shows what he believes and how he believes.This song is truly strong and fascinating for especially christian people. is what this song's title means.For non-christian people,this song might }; var opts = { Writer(s): Clayton Adam, Evans David, Hewson Paul David, Mullen Laurence Are you kidding me? Translation of 'I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For' by U2 from English to Russian Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية 日本語 한국어 I was told the song was about finding the ultimate high and searching for it. In Bono's case he might be referring to religion but the perfect thing about this song is that it can apply to anything. This song is clearly about Christianity, it is full of Christian symbols. It is the second track from their 1987 album The Joshua Tree and was released as the album's second single in May 1987. I have climbed highest mountain I have run through the fields Only to be with you ... for you but you are still struggling with your faith "..carried the cross of my shame..you know I believe it..but I still haven't found what I'm looking … I believe in the kingdom come Then all the colours will bleed into one Bleed into one But yes, I'm still running. U2 enthüllen neuen Song "Invisible" in Super Bowl Werbung! I'd say it's about finding peace/surrendering all to God. I have held the hand of the devil. am 6. You are without doubt ignorant of what U2 stands for. boyfriend.However, there are strong reasons why I think he focuses on his faith in GOD through this song. This is when we will truly find what we are looking for! I think this line is very strong.He believes in GOD and also,he is sure any bloody situation can be disappeared thanks to GOD. I think it's basically about going through life searching for the one thing that will fill the hole in your heart, but because you have sought it in the wrong places i.e. Yes well it is a sweet song that leaves one to go the direction one needs to. There is an answer but only you can find it and the answer comes in many different forms. "Ordinary Love": U2 präsentieren ihren neuen Song für Nelson Mandela Film! It's about sin, the mistakes we make because, even though we know God is there, it's not enough -- because we are weak and fall to temptation. i think it's simple.. they shoot this film in vegas,,it's about gambling but what is masterfull is you can apply this song to love,relationships,etc.. All you have to do is stop running and turn around and follow His lead. I think this song came from BONO's faithful heart. Tried to support his beliefs? This song is obviously about the quest to find an offshore tax avoidance scheme whilst still being able to preach about stopping poverty . DIFFICULT to be sure that God exists because we are too weak alone. First, ” I have spoke with the tongue of angels,I have held the hand of a devil, It was warm in the night ,I was cold as a stone”.This line shows his experiences.He might have been likely to lose his faith in GOD.