However, i think most of the Lego players would think that the original version is too thin and not strong enough, like a not completed one. Young superheroes role-play big battle scenes with the awesome LEGO Marvel Avengers Iron Man Hulkbuster versus A.I.M. Buy LEGO Marvel Avengers Iron Man Hulkbuster Versus A.I.M. LEGO officially announces the “UCS” Hulkbuster set, 76105 The Hulkbuster: Ultron Edition, the biggest and most ambitious take on Iron Man’s Hulkbuster armour from Avengers: Ane of Ultron. Agent 76164, Cool, Interactive, Brick-Build Avengers Playset with Minifigures, New 2020 (456 Pieces): Stacking Blocks - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases Agent 76164 playset. Lego#76031 is a great set for who want to have a Hulkbuster with Ironamn sitting inside with a price much lower than other toys. There’s authentic Marvel action when kids place an Iron Man minifigure inside the mega Hulkbuster armor to battle 2 enemy agents. The bad guys have weapons and 1 of them has a jet pack. When the Hulk has lost the plot and goes on the rampage only Ironman in his special 'Hulkbuster' armour can stop him. This figure can be fully articulated, both arms and legs have full movement. Thanks for looking 5. LEGO Marvel Avengers Iron Man Hulkbuster Versus A.I.M. Here is that armour re-created in Lego, in the iconic red and gold colours. Agent 76164, Cool, Interactive, Brick-Build Avengers Playset with Minifigures, New 2020 (456 Pieces) 4.8 …