So does Sambhog character. All the Korean dramas that I have seen so far are very close to me but there are some of them that take the top few spots. If everything goes ahead as planned, this will be V’s second OST. I have watched more than 100kdramas including movies. Itaewon Class has come to a close, but BTS V‘s love for the show (and its cast) lives on! Watch moon lovers, goblin, heirs, boys with flowers, while you were sleeping , w- two worlds, hawarang...my id is gangnam beauty u will love these dramas, I can understand!! But as a year passed by, I started being an EXOL and loved their songs. With respect to kpop.. Black swan by BTS, Stay with me by Chanyeol n Punch, Beautiful by Baekhyun, Start by Gaho are few of my favourites. This is an amazing drama and it will definitely win your heart ❤️. True. Itaewon Class star Park Seo Joon REVEALS deets on close friendship with BTS member V: It just sort of happened, BTS member V earns #2 spot on Billboard Digital Song Sales chart in the US with Sweet Night, BTS: J Hope REVEALS that he is obsessed with V's Sweet Night from Itaewon Class OST, BTS member V visits close friend Park Seo Joon on the sets of Itaewon Class after releasing Sweet Night, Sweet Night: BTS member V's solo track for Itaewon Class OST tops iTunes Top Songs chart in 77 countries, Sweet Night by BTS V: Taehyung sends shivers & leaves you tearing up with Park Seo Joon's Itaewon Class OST, BTS member V's track Sweet Night featuring in Itaewon Class OST to be out on THIS day, BTS: V to sing OST for good friend Park Seo Joon's popular drama Itaewon Class; DEETS INSIDE, AMAs 2020 Date, Time, Watch Online: How to live stream BTS, Justin Bieber & other American Music Award acts, BTS’ Dynamite spends its 12th week in the Top 20 on Billboard’s Hot 100 charts; Group extends their own record, People's Choice Awards 2020 Winners List: BTS dominates with 4 wins; Justin Bieber & Taylor Swift also triumph, BTS join Katy Perry, Ciara & more for Disney Holiday Singalong; To perform Santa Claus Is Coming To Town, 2020 MTV EMAs Winners: BTS grabs four awards; Stray Kids wins Korean Act & Armaan Malik takes home Indian Act, American Music Awards 2020 Nominations: The Weeknd, Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber receive many nods; BTS bags 2, When Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams REVEALED she was a BTS stan, Jungkook was her bias & aced Idol Challenge. Even I am going south korea soon after this pandemic issue resolution. Me to started like u , and one day I absorved that I can understand Korean language with out subtitles, as I am an Indian I didn't lear that language now I able understand 70Percent with out any sub. So far, other artists who have appeared on the drama’s soundtrack include VERIVERY, Yoon Mirae and Kim Woosung from The Rose. actually this relates to every bts fans or drama fans as first what happened to me was i was scrolling down to YouTube to find some interesting videos i found i need you and save me it was very catch and was my first songs to listen which led me to search the lyrics lyrics touched my heart that's why I chose to Stan them their laughing makes me happy today these boys has worked harder than I thought they practice their vocals dance very hardly which also led them anxiety and depression and then i feel very pity for them as they do it all for their fans so I can relate with them and about dramas . I'm also like you. What frustrates me is how much the celebrities make 0 protests against the social stigmas the country is currently facing. It was also nominated for a Melon Music Award in 2017. Now, it takes me no more than two days to finish one. I have spread this addiction to my circle of friends and now they even watch Chinese and Thai dramas too like me. Nothing much more than that. They all have such a deep relationship. However, DNA, Fake Love and Shine are my favourite. One thought on “ [Picture] BTS’ V with The Cast. I watched it continuously three times... You know I can relate this story with mine because almost 80%of this is with me and iam also in love with south korea and bts, Copyright © 2020 PINKVILLA Terms of Use | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us. Alicia Valley. True... one surely gets attracted to South korea once you start seeing the kdramas and kpop. Although it was released in 2013, it stands relevant in 2020. I'd suggest try Hwarang, Legend of the blue sea,I'm not a robot, I've been a huge kdrama fan for years now Goblin, Chicago typewriter,Hwarang the list is endless but Korea has brought the best in entertainment, Very true even I feel the same. Though not all dramas are interesting.. some of them are really bad.. my favourite ones are one spring night, something in the rain, Itaewon class, hospital playlist, fight for my life, the reply series, discovery of love, suspicion partner,Descendants of the sun, when the camellia blooms,Welcome to Waikiki s1, kingdom series, prison playbook. So, there’s no doubt that if V appears on the Itaewon Class soundtrack, the song is sure to be another hit. It’s been months since BTS’s V told ARMYs he wants to sing an OST for hit drama Itaewon Class. Disclaimer: This is user-generated content. Unaware of the language, I don’t know how this song had me glued to the small screen for 4:15 minutes. V’s recommendation created such a buzz that “Itaewon Class” trended on Naver’s real-time search, and ARMYs couldn’t wait for the show’s premiere. And Now with BTS music everyone is swinging to their songs. Download the Pinkvilla App for latest Bollywood & Entertainment news, hot celebrity photos, lifestyle articles, fashion & beauty news,Hollywood, K-Drama etc . News. Listening to your story i undetstood that its normal as my 14 year daughter is also addicted first BTS and then k drama in the lockdown period she only watch Korean dramas and also fascinated by South Korea I am scared that where it going to take her but as u express that it taught by ou many life skill then it ok ,she also cries ,laugh ,giggle and so connected but she away from me to ou finish the serial in 2to 5 day she can't wait in one day she finishes whole series I am really concern. Once again, V expressed to fans how much he wanted to sing an OST for the drama, saying he was free to talk about it since nothing had been decided yet. I feel so grateful to have been introduced to this industry. I always wait for English subtitles and started to learn words like sarang, aegyo, and wae... Now, my world is K world. Now, the producers have confirmed his appearance on the soundtrack is potentially in the works! I really do not know why. This is user-generated content. Getting addicted and started to learn few words and their meanings. Due to these shows, my interest in South Korea grew, thus resulting in more research about the country, reading articles, watching documentaries, and understanding the culture there. Which is incredible. BTS member V visits close friend Park Seo Joon on the sets of Itaewon Class after releasing Sweet Night Sweet Night: BTS member V's solo track for Itaewon Class … Thank you very much South Korea, you have given us so much entertainment, yet I sincerely hope that you will continue to give the same in the future! From BTS to Itaewon Class, how an Indian got addicted to the Korean entertainment industry. Since then I'm following K-Pop. On March 6, TV Report announced that V would have his own Itaewon Class OST. For the last two year I had watched hundreds of drama, Yes! K-dramas specially coming of age types are really good- Itaewon class, Boys over flowers, Strong girl bong soon, weightlifting fairy, my ID is gangnam beauty etc. V ocalist V from BTS has released a new song for the Korean drama Itaewon Class.. “Sweet Night,” featuring a warm melody from the deep-voiced artist, … One fan brought it up again on Weverse a few weeks later, and V gave a response that got everyone even more interested in the show: “I want to sing an OST for it kekeke”. '이태원 클라쓰' (Itaewon Class) is currently trending at #1 on Naver Real time search trend after it was mentioned by Taehyung in his recent Vlive. For me K-Drama was suggested by one of my friend. Newsen later updated with a statement from the Itaewon Class production team, who confirmed that V’s potential participation on the soundtrack is currently being coordinated.