- "FRANCHISE" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: Tory Lanez - "Most High" - LYRICS, Songs That Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably. There's a man of Which we're fans of Out there sailing around the world. Hey, hi, thanks for coming You cockroaches wanna play rough? Should we just lay it down? Skymarshall Arts - Jack Sparrow Lyrics. / Hey! Yeah! And I wrote you this big sexy hook I think you're really gonna dig. Blow through the doors ain't no holdin' up From the front to the back say we count stacks come on, Nope Motherfucking ice-man, I'm the top gunner Heater on blast, I'm the number one stunner (Jack Sparrow!) Watch it girl cause I ain't your "Mr. Nice Guy" Davy Jones. His voca. Cubano flame, with the Miami nuts Ungh, Lonely Island, Michael Bolton Giant Squid Johnny Depp This whole town's a pussy, just waiting to get fucked! All dressed up with nowhere to run Ladies shifty eyed when we walk into the set Boys, lets get to it. Jack Sparrow This is the tale of Tony Montana (this is the tale!) Night starts now, baby, roll with us. "http":"https";t.getElementById(r)||(n=t.createElement(e),n.id=r,n.src=i+"://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js",s.parentNode.insertBefore(n,s))}(document,"script","twitter-wjs"); Black card at the bar like I gives a fuck. Three pound in my waist, shank in my sock. {Yeah} Black card at the bar like I gives a fuck. Here we go. The night starts now. Oh yeah, yeah, those are, those are great. Night starts now baby roll with us Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Guys, Michael Bolton is here Together on the track, the boys are back. Jack Sparrow Lyrics: They hear me comin' through / Crystal clear, somethin' new / Bloggers got some shit to do / Catchin' up with the who / L-E-F … //. Well, I checked out the track and I loved it. Yeah! Buying up the bar so the groupies show us love Throw your hands in the air and say hell yeah, come on Captain Jack What? Follow @genius Hi! (Come on!) But is Davy Jones' locker what lies in store? Fuck the fellas looking jealous play the back and get wet Rollin' up! Yeah! {Rollin' up} Blow through the doors ain't no holdin' up. Michael Bolton we're really gonna need you to focus up, Roger that let me try it with another film, Wait {Come on} Young Thug & M.I.A. You complete me! Blow through the doors, ain't no holdin' up. [Jorma:] Ladies shifty eyed when we walk into the set. (Nooo) Just waiting to get fucked!