If you still haven't found what you're looking for, please send to us. Intro: Fm Ab Eb Db Fm Ab Eb Db Hello, it's me Fm Ab Eb I was wondering if after all these years Db Fm Ab Eb Db You'd like to meet, to go over everything Fm Ab They say that time' Piano/Keyboard chords; Bass chords; Am; 13px; C7; 1 columns; 2 columns; 3 columns; 4 columns; A-A+ Edit; Simplified; Fixed Font; Skyfall by Adele. Piano/Keyboard chords; Bass chords; Am; 13px; C7; 1 columns; 2 columns; 3 columns; 4 columns; A-A+ Edit; Simplified; Fixed Font; When We Were Young by Adele. Key: Em Em | Capo: 1 fr | Left-Handed. Key: Am Am | Capo: 0 fr | Left-Handed. Guitar chords; Standard Ukulele (GCEA) Baritone ukulele (DGBE) Bass chords; Em; 13px; C7; 1 columns; 2 columns; 3 columns; 4 columns; A-A+ Edit; Simplified; Fixed Font; Hello by Adele. [Intro] Am Em F C/E Dm C [Verse 1] Am Em F C/E Everybody loves the things you do Dm C From the way you talk to the way you move Am Em F C/E Everybody here is … Adele tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including chasing pavements, daydreamer, all i ask, dont you remember, crazy for you Piano. Key: Am Am | Capo: 3 fr | Left-Handed. At E-Chords.com you will learn how to play Adele's songs easily and improve your skills on your favorite instrument as well.. Daily, we added a hundreds of new songs with chords and tabs, just for you ;)..