BTS schenkt mit der neuen Single "Life Goes On" Hoffnung; K-POP "Dynamite": So heißt der brandneue Disco-Pop-Song von K-Pop-Gruppe BTS; K-POP Trackliste: Alle Songs aus dem neuen Album "MAP OF THE SOUL: 7 ~ THE JOURNEY ~ von BTS; Herzzereißende Ballade Bedeutung der Lyrics: Was singen BTS im Songtext zu "Your eyes tell" auf Deutsch? There are 434 bts serendipity for sale on Etsy, and they cost $13.54 on average. Translation of 'Intro: Serendipity' by BTS (Bangtan Boys) (방탄소년단) from English, Korean to German Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية فارسی 日本語 한국어 When you call me I am your flower Like I’ve been waiting for it We bloomed dazzlingly It is almost like the destiny of the universe It is just how it is U know I know You are me, and I am you BTS Jmin Serendipity Lyrics, Prints Poster (Digital Download) Korean Quotes, Large Wall Art, Room Decor, Wall Hanging - 267 IanMomPrints. Read Intro: Serendipity from the story BTS (German Lyrics) by cherryexotic with 472 reads. Spanish translation of lyrics for Intro: Serendipity by BTS. The most common bts serendipity material is … From shop RosySeoul. Jimin Serendipity Lyrics, Beautiful Quote, Wall Art RosySeoul. 5 out of 5 stars (149) 149 reviews $ 9.99. Lyrics: All of this isn’t just a coincidence Just just my own feeling The whole universe is different from yesterday Just just from your happiness. Translation of 'Serendipity (Full Length Edition)' by BTS (Bangtan Boys) (방탄소년단) from English, Korean to English Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية فارسی 日本語 한국어 5 out of 5 … K-Pop kpop, deutsch, lyrics. From shop IanMomPrints.