The source lyrics have been updated. How can someone hate*1 so much like I'm hating you? You want to break my wings so I don't fly away, but Kein Wort! I buy your car, your honor and your house, baby Because I have what you want and you know You know I'm savage, getting myself was a challenge / Whenever you tell me, "It's over!" Whenever you tell me, "It's over!" I don't believe a word, Juju & Loredana - Kein Wort (English Translation) Lyrics. No second chance You talk about the chicks, but they support me I don't believe a word When you say you're going to end it, you're not even honest (not even honest) With Loredana and Juju two of Germany's best female rappers are teaming up for a song possibly dedicated to Loredana's ex Mozzik, who also happens to be a rapper and who she has recently broke up with. There is no second chance You thought this is gonna be a love song, but I'm gonna break your neck, You're talking about all those chicks but they are supporting me, I'm going gold, look at my success - no end is in sight, Please don't tell me that you don't need me, baby, I'll buy your car, your honor and your house, baby, We both know very well that I'm looking good, Don't act like you're cool, we both know the chat record, baby, Even when you're talking shit like telling me you wanna be alone, I don't say a thing although it's fucking me up, 'cause I don't wanna fight, You know that I'm savage, getting me was a challenge, Just look at all that I'm managing, no life-work balance, Boy, don't tell me the price will be high, you know it's going to be dangerous, When you're saying that you want to end it you ain't even honest, No, I don't need your money, I'll buy a Gucci handbag myself, I'm getting booked, 100k, Fendi, Louis - already ordered them all, Your drivel won't get me in your bed again, You want to break my wings so that I won't fly away. No, I don't need your money, buy the Gucci bag myself I don't believe a word Ey! Boy, don't make me expensive, no, you know it's going to be dangerous But Loredana -instead of expressing she cannot believe how someone can miss somebody- expresses her literal unbelievable hate "hassen" for somebody else (again, possibly Mozzik). Whenever you tell me, "It's over!" Juju & Loredana - Kein Wort (English Translation) Lyrics: Miksu / Macloud, what a beat / Ey! *2 refers to the refrain of Lori's song "Eiskalt" and Juju adopts it directly "Sei dir sicher, ich bleib' eiskalt". We both know exactly how good I look I just go gold, look, my success—there is no end in sight [Chorus: Loredana] I don't believe a word [Intro: Loredana] I don't believe a word There is no second chance Ich glaub dir kein Wort Keine zweite Chance Ich glaub dir kein Wort Wie kann man jemand so krass hassen, wie ich dich Du dachtest es wird 'n Liebessong, ich brech dir dein Genick Du redest von den Chicks, doch sie supporten mich Ich geh einfach Gold, guck mein Erfolg, kein Ende ist in Sicht Bitte sag mir nicht, dass du mich nicht mehr brauchst, Baby I don't believe a word Look what I manage, no life-work balance There is no second chance [Verse 1: Loredana] [Chorus: Juju] Get booked, 100k, Fendi, Louis—already ordered I don't say anything even though it fucks me because I don't want an argument No second chance Don't be cool, we both know the chat history, baby Because I have what you want and you know [Chorus: Loredana & Juju] I don't believe a word Macloud, what a beat Lyrics: Sie sperren dich ein / Dein Zimmer fühlt sich an wie ein Kerker / Und deine Stadt, sie wirkt so klein / Sie ziehen dich runter wie die Schwerkraft / So, als wär' an deinen Beinen Miksu Whenever you tell me, "It's over!" I don't believe a word How can you hate someone like I hate you? I am always on the go, no part-time You thought this is gonna be a love song, but I'm gonna break your neck You're talking about all those chicks but they are supporting me I'm going gold, look at my success - no end is in sight Your babble can't get me into your bed anymore How can someone hate*1 so much like I'm hating you? Even if you babble shit, say you want to be alone You thought it was going to be a love song, I'll break your neck Please don't tell me you don't need me anymore, baby Because I have what you want and you know that. Because I have what you want and you know *1 refers to the refrain of Juju's song "Vermissen". [Verse 2: Juju] Yeah, be sure I'll stay freezing No second chance I don't believe a word