Else it would need to be "Längst vergangenen Scheins". We are children of the star's long bygone shine. I reflected it again and must say: "Work hard in silence, let your success be your noise!". 50 Johr by Bläck Fööss Lyrics. As I've mentioned many a times here: English is a strange language lol. But, the second line is not an genitive attribute of the first line. Karneval der Stars 50 Tracklist. Theoretically it could be that your interpretation is the one intended by the author, but it would be wrong from a grammatical point of view. Wie die Mädchen heute aussehen, zeigen die nächsten Bilder... Zoe Kravitz, Rumer Willis oder Jaden und Willow Smith: Den Kindern der Hollywood-Stars konnten wir regelrecht beim Aufwachsen zusehen. Mit seiner aktuellen Ehepartnerin Emma Heming hat Bruce Willis zwei weitere Töchter. Ob nun früher unschuldig und heute sexy Vamp oder nach wie vor putzig: Wir zeigen euch, wie die Kinder von David Hasselhoff, Bruce Willis und Co. heute aussehen! She is an actress, known for Sturm der Liebe (2005), Alarm für Cobra 11 - Die Autobahnpolizei (1996) and Jabhook (2010). Actress | Sturm der Liebe. 2. Anna Angelina Wolfers was born on November 8, 1978 in Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany. Aus der Ehe stammen drei Kinder: Rumer, Tallulah und Scout. "Wir sind Kinder, der Sterne Längst vergangener Schein" "We are children, the long bygone shine of the stars". Even though "gold" is singular in the original; in English, the plural is appropriate in certain circumstances. Kinder der Hollywood-Stars Einer von Demi Moores berühmten Exmänner ist Bruce Willis. Children of the Stars. Rumer Willis wird bestimmt mal genauso berühmt wie ihre zwei Eltern. For instance, when the noun forms a collective idea. Längst vergangener Schein" 1. Brad Pitts und Angelina Jolies Kinder sind schon so groß. >"Wir sind Kinder der Sterne Eines seiner Kinder hat bereits mit Bruce Willis zusammengearbeitet - nämlich Rumer Willis, die in „Striptease“ die Tochter von Demi Moores Filmfigur spielte. Damit gehört der Schauspieler zu den Stars mit vielen Kindern. Thus "gold" becomes ideally plural in this context. And shouldn't it be So imagine for a sec, that out there in the vastness of space, that there is more than one soul. in other words: We are children of the stars, we are children of the stars. Karneval der Stars 50 Various Artists. That analysis doesn't seem correct to me. Covers that are more famous than the original song, Mozart l’Opéra Rock (Musical) - L'assasymphonie. Since the beginning of the world we had no chance. Aus der Ehe stammen drei Kinder: Rumer… 2. Auch Brad Pitts und Angelina Jolies Kinder sind schon so groß. Viel Spaß! Einer von Demi Moores berühmten Exmänner ist Bruce Willis. "Wir sind Kinder des Scheins der längst vergangenen Sterne" Wie ihre Schwestern aussehen und wie sich andere Kinder von Hollywood-Stars über die Jahre verändert haben, erfahrt ihr in unserer Bildergalerie. Aus der Ehe stammen drei Kinder: Rumer, Tallulah und Scout. There are some other lines which I'd translate differently, but in most cases this probably is due to this being a free translation. "verglühen" means "burn out" or "burn up". I disagree with your first opinion. Theoretically it could be that your interpretation is the one intended by the author, but it would be wrong from a grammatical point of view. "Wir sind Kinder der Sterne längst vergangenen Scheins" Thanks guys. There however is another way the lines could be understand, by adding a comma: We shine together and yet we are so alone. Regarding the third matter -- Either the singular [is] or plural [are] form is correct. Until the gold of our souls are awoken to life. Darker than black - our souls are … 12 Kinderstars, die heute richtig hübsch sind, Kinder der Hollywood-Stars: So erwachsen sind sie heute. The lyrics have been updated to the official ones. So, I'd translate it as "brightness long past", or something like that. Thank you and enjoy. Doch mittlerweile ist der Hollywood-Nachwuchs schon richtig erwachsen geworden. The correct line should be: You were correct in what you first said. The combination of these three elements creates a world of fun and entertainment that helps children to develop their imagination while reassuring parents at the same time. Kinder Surprise contains the taste of Kinder chocolate, with a surprise and toy in every single egg. Kinder hat bereits mit Bruce Willis zusammengearbeitet.