Understand das klingt gut meaning and enrich your vocabulary Translation These examples may contain rude words based on your search. Synonyms for guts in Free Thesaurus. You can complete the translation of Klingt gut given by the German-English Collins dictionary with other dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Langenscheidt, Duden, Wissen, Oxford, Collins dictionaries... German-English dictionary : translate German words into English with online dictionaries. Learn the translation for ‘Klingt gut!’ in LEO’s English ⇔ German dictionary. Antonyms for guts. 5 synonyms for guts: moxie, backbone, grit, gumption, sand. Für mich klingt das gut. Klingt gut, stimmt gut und ist super praktisch, einfach genial gelöst. The world’s largest and most trusted free online thesaurus. They are not selected or validated by us and can contain inappropriate terms or ideas. ©2020 Reverso-Softissimo. more_vert. - Danke, das hört man gerne! Das klingt gut: "Tofu-Grünkern-Bratling". Find another word for guts. das klingt gut synonyms and antonyms in the English synonyms dictionary, see also 'king',kin',knit',killing', definition. German (Applaus) Und ich versuche, meinen Traum zu leben – nun ja, eigentlich war es nie ein Traum, aber es klingt einfach zu gut. Das Wir gewinnt Zusammenarbeit zum Nutzen aller Beteiligten: The "we" wins Collaboration for the benefit of all concerned: Examples are used only to help you translate the word or expression searched in various contexts. What are synonyms for guts? For over 20 years, Thesaurus.com has been helping millions of people improve their mastery of the English language and find the precise word with over 3 million synonyms and antonyms. : Sounds great, but you get one more choice to earn a little bit more money. (Applause) And I try to live my dream -- well, actually, it was never my dream, but it sounds so good. klingt prima; keinen guten klang; houston; k rzel; klingenden; klingen, erfahrung sammeln; klnag; demokratischen prinzipien; stupsig; zu k mpfen haben; stolpen; kingen; irgendetwas; laut klingeln; ziel ist; genausogut; es klingt nach; beidesseitig; schlau klingenden; audio; stone; erklingt